Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
White Board Gematria: Dec 8, 2020..health, and fear

Dec 8, 2020..health, and fear

White Board Gematria

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES
I am a follower of Jesus Christ / Yahusha ONLY
I do not belong to any denomination
=============================================

Youtube video link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrXd6eiIq4E

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site.

Re: White Board Gematria: Dec 8, 2020..health, and fear

Kashus Draith
6 hours ago (edited)
Biblical diet is what I do. So my meat I eat are beef, turkey and chicken, some fish. Sheep is hard to get but when I do, it usually is around Passover.

White Board Gematria

Rachel Nicholson
Rachel Nicholson
12 hours ago
I received a notice that the who is recommending e vaccine certification to travel yesterday. My thoughts is that it has begun...
Leviticus says what animals to eat. Not all animals are for our consumption, mainly animals with split hooves, scaled fish, and certain birds. For example, pigs are to clean the earth along with catfish to clean fresh water, vultures also clean the earth. I try not to eat pork but I must confess I like ham.
Thank you Dallas, God bless you and your family during your move.

White Board Gematria

White Board Gematria
White Board Gematria
6 hours ago
Yes, the next step is to purge the unclean animals from the diet...first battle, is remove the fear of eating meat, then what meat to eat 😁👍

We can live off of other meats...but there’s no doubt that clean animals as defined in the bible provided the best health

Doctor Blome
Doctor Blome
6 hours ago
I identify as vaccinated

White Board Gematria
White Board Gematria
6 hours ago
@Doctor Blome 👍😁😂🤣

Doctor Blome
Doctor Blome
6 hours ago
@White Board Gematria I've actually watched your channel for awhile, they keep throwing me off you tube. I'm pretty sure it has to do with the feelings thingy.

White Board Gematria

Mia B
Mia B
7 hours ago
Fasting is necessary for the body. There's proof that cures cancer as well among many other diseases, it's not a secret anymore.

White Board Gematria

NappySoldier Live Drum&Bass Band
13 hours ago
intro music luv... best show ever still, ironmaiden, media said they are devil music cuz the songs exposed their doings/plan.. another great post, thank you brotha WBG

White Board Gematria

Kim 222 A burning flame for god
13 hours ago
I haven't heard this type of music in a very long time it sure does bring back memories from my childhood blessing family

iersejounge
iersejounge
8 hours ago
Number of the beast was the first vinyl I ever bought. 40 years ago

6 hours ago
@iersejounge bad ass, im 46 so we know vibe, but listen as adult now, like 12mins to midnight, is happening now... ....lil side note have seen the twins harp sisters play madencovers , very kool

iersejounge
iersejounge
3 hours ago
@NappySoldier Live Drum&Bass Band 2 minutes to midnight, to kill the unborn in the womb...yeah, sure is

I'll check that put mate cheers

iersejounge
iersejounge
3 hours ago
@NappySoldier Live Drum&Bass Band on a side note seeing as your name is drum and bass...I used to go to a club in den haag, holland(paard van troy was the club) and every Friday was drum and bass night. Excellent it was

2 hours ago
@iersejounge blessings

Suzy Parker-Smith
Suzy Parker-Smith
13 hours ago (edited)
Twin Pine to Lone Pine, Duality to unified field through CERN, 5G etc?

White Board Gematria

Roslyn Foreman
Roslyn Foreman
6 hours ago
My birthday is Dec. 8- hope that’s a good sign.

White Board Gematria

Kelly Sweeting
Kelly Sweeting
10 hours ago
Deuteronomy 14: 4 - 28
Specifies Food Laws
What you may and may NOT eat. Intresting types of owls, referenced, specificly.

White Board Gematria

Outstanding Citizen
Outstanding Citizen
3 hours ago
The stay at home order is so citizens can't witness the lies such as the hospital being over crowded and whatever othe lies are loaded and ready!

White Board Gematria

Leashes Off!
Leashes Off!
1 hour ago
...and for govt/military to go door to door eventually

dr savage84
dr savage84
7 hours ago
I havnt had a radio in my truck for over 5 years now

White Board Gematria

13 hours ago
I want to share this as well
ovid meaning in Hebrew is sheep
C : meaning is abbadon
And 19 is Slaughter
You may had known this brother Dallas just wanted to share this information with my beloved family

White Board Gematria

Willis Leroy
Willis Leroy
11 hours ago
Thanks, they hide it in plain sight. The more eyes and ears the better🧐 shalom

Toni s
Toni s
9 hours ago
Kim, Thank-you , i screen shot your comment to show others

iersejounge
iersejounge
8 hours ago
Cheers, more to share but no one listens.

pe hgt
pe hgt
7 hours ago
Covid 19 = Certificate of Vaccination and ID... 19 = A I they want to tie us into the AI beast system...

6 hours ago
@Toni s I thank its such an amazing experience to come into I had watch this video from an amazing brother in christ Jesus his name is Jonathan kleck he is truly amazing blessing family

6 hours ago
@pe hgt yes 👍 they thank we are all asleep theres alot of us that are truly awake in the world and can read there language blessing brother

White Board Gematria
White Board Gematria
5 hours ago
Great community

Howard Floyd
Howard Floyd
3 hours ago
Thank you, dear Sister for sharing your knowledge. God bless you!

1 hour ago
@Howard Floyd aww thank you 😊 its all glory to our father God and his plans for us all in life 🙏 blessing family

2Hawks
2Hawks
9 hours ago
There is the saying “ God helps those who help themselves”. This means that we have to take care of ourselves and God will help us, if we are willing to do the things that call us. If we sit around and do nothing, then we are not helping yourself. We have been warned and we have to be prepared, without having fear, because we were warned. It’s not dumb to prepare in what ever way you see fit. I think it might be foolish not to do anything. Eyes open, no fear. It just seems to make sense.
Peace and God Bless 🙏❤️🌎

White Board Gematria

steven schmitz
steven schmitz
8 hours ago
Even Daniel and John were fearful when they had their visions of what was to come. Can you clip out just the part where you talk about fear and make it a separate video? It would make a good video to pass on.

White Board Gematria

ESP revaluation
ESP revaluation
13 hours ago
Some great information thank you...meat free diet=666 un hidden agenda=666.. eggs and butter are always in my kitchen..🧠

White Board Gematria

Ancient but still here ?
Ancient but still here ?
9 hours ago
Mine three. Organic range free you can tell. Btw ccp countries after chickens phony they have cooties or something. Not see's in region told animull control to come after guys chickens. Legal, we live in wilderness. Citybmoron complained. Snitch on others now praised. People think. Its govt thats problem. They made phony cv hoax

White Board Gematria

TherealRG 101
TherealRG 101
9 hours ago
666-=CARBON MAN{ -6 electrons-6 protons-6 neutrons) An optimum TEMPLE needs to be alkaline...
eggs and butter =acidity which slowy k ills the body!

White Board Gematria
White Board Gematria
5 hours ago
Yes, here comes the tattletale state

White Board Gematria
White Board Gematria
5 hours ago
Alkaline is not a thing for the human body...the human body must be at a certain range and if varies we are dead. If you drink alkaline water your body adjusts and corrects it.

Cancer can’t grow in alkalinity, fact...in a Petrie dish...the human body is not a Petrie dish

Dan Haggerty
Dan Haggerty
2 hours ago
@White Board Gematria Marina Abramovic & her friends thinks the human body is a dish.

Joseph shearer
Joseph shearer
14 hours ago
My birthday is 12777 and at 1100am I’m turning 43 is another 7

White Board Gematria

watchtheirhands
watchtheirhands
3 hours ago
good, bad or indifferent, my DOB is chalk full of 7's .... July 21 and the birth year adds up to 21 so 7 7+7+7 and 7+7+7

Dominick turdetto
Dominick turdetto
12 hours ago
Built to spill song going against your mind sounds like they were exposing hidden symbolism, than again one of there albums had the girl with butterfly wings on it.

White Board Gematria

Ancient but still here ?
Ancient but still here ?
9 hours ago
Love hearing from you. Stay prepared. WE feel the nuts are gonna do something soon.

White Board Gematria

lilmacd50
lilmacd50
10 hours ago (edited)
Canada here...I am aware of the NWOs plan. I am aware of the diet you speak of but nowdo organic keto. Am helping my daughter who is similar to your wife but less drastic. God bless. Ps the problem now is that meat is getting scarse...no worries as we are leaving this planet soon

ryler05
ryler05
10 hours ago
Needles gets Mcfly fired. Maybe needles represents the vaccine

White Board Gematria

Leashes Off!
Leashes Off!
1 hour ago
"Needles." Very clever. I re-watched Back to the Future Part 3 recently and was struck by their mention of the character of Clara being quarantined for 3 months with diphtheria. Diphtheria is one of the major vaccines now

Leashes Off!
Leashes Off!
1 hour ago
especially when both Clara and Doc are very much into "science"

ryler05
ryler05
31 minutes ago
@Leashes Off! predicted much more than 911

Jochem
Jochem
11 hours ago
I watched the netflix series "between" from 2016, which is about a virus outbreak. Much predictive programming, including riots, a total blackout, and a vaccine which is sold to them on tv as great news, and then kills everyone

White Board Gematria

White Board Gematria
White Board Gematria
5 hours ago
Polarizing people even more...growing citizen pushback...

Jim Mergens
Jim Mergens
10 hours ago
A carnivore diet with intermittent fasting is the perfect formula to get to you college/HS weight. I've done it and lost 70 pounds from my peak. If I need more weight, I just add raw honey or some organic carbs..

White Board Gematria

White Board Gematria
White Board Gematria
9 hours ago
👍😁 yes, once you do it, you’ll never believe another health “expert”

Jim Mergens
Jim Mergens
8 hours ago
@White Board Gematria Exactly brother. Lol, I used to think I had a 'ministry' to promote a veggie based diet, but I started Carnivore over a year ago, and life is good. I only really listen to a couple of other YT folks who share the Carnivore diet. I didn't have to get into the diet quite the way you describe, but essentially, I did do that. I had to stop IF'ing, or I would have shrunk down to nothing, lol...thanks for sharing this, the programming is very strong in our society, even 'woke' folks don't listen...

White Board Gematria
White Board Gematria
6 hours ago
@Jim Mergens yes, it’s more contentious it seems then anything lol

Mike Murphy
Mike Murphy
13 hours ago
God bless Dallas.....good video. Your going to need green houses if your going up north...."cooold" plus short growing season. Going to miss your videos when you lose internet :o)

White Board Gematria

White Board Gematria
White Board Gematria
5 hours ago
Hopefully I can continue,,and yes Eliot Coleman is a great teacher I’ve learned lots from for winter gardening 👍😁

steven schmitz
steven schmitz
2 hours ago
Fear him who can kill both body and soul.

White Board Gematria

Historology PetrifiedPast
Historology PetrifiedPast
9 hours ago
Hi Dallas I’ve been doing the holy cow diet and have lost 40 lbs in 4.5 months. Shalom friend

White Board Gematria

Comet 1811
Comet 1811
12 hours ago (edited)
Another 33 this week, the Mandalorian episode titled "The Tragedy"out on Friday 12/4 was shorter than most at 33 minutes long (29 minute show with 4 minutes of credits). If I remember correctly, in the episode there were 6 giant stone monolith pillars surrounding the seeing stone on top of the mountain. From the seeing stone, a giant stream of light shot up into the sky, sim to the twin tower memorial and as seen in some of the latest monolith photographs from Utah and Romania.

White Board Gematria

Daniel Daley
Daniel Daley
3 hours ago
Also on Nob Hill is the FLOOD mansion ...

White Board Gematria

Efigenia Ariano-Clayton
Efigenia Ariano-Clayton
2 hours ago
Hey Dallas,
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
You are such a good, honest, sincere man!
I know this in my heart.
Thank you for all you have taught us.
God bless you & your beautiful family.

White Board Gematria

Storm Walker
Storm Walker
13 hours ago
Information about the diet is very much appreciated. Ty. Doesn't the Bible say somewhere that in the end days, the fear of man will be removed from animals? Therefore many ppl will be killed by animals fulfilling part of Heavenly Father's wrath?

White Board Gematria

Trudi Sagovac
Trudi Sagovac
10 hours ago
Rev. 15:3 says all overcomers will be singing the Song of Moses (Deuteronomy 32) God says He will send the teeth of beasts and poison of serpents of the dust.

Nicole Pauline
Nicole Pauline
9 hours ago (edited)
I thought I have read that as well. I have read a hopi prophecy saying that same thing. I live in a rural place. I an definitely seeing a change. Especially animals that you normally never see. Foxes, bears, even fisher cats and bucks; very strange. I see them regularly now. Prior to this year. I could count on one hand his often I'd see them in the past 10 years!

White Board Gematria
White Board Gematria
5 hours ago
It says in the new heaven and earth after the destruction in fire...that the new restored kingdom we will be friend again with the animals...

Isaiah 11:6
“The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.”

JK
JK
14 hours ago
you provided some solid insight and great information !!!

White Board Gematria

Gary Jones
Gary Jones
8 hours ago
Interesting... can I eat chicken instead of beef?? The red meat gives me gout. Thanks

White Board Gematria

White Board Gematria
White Board Gematria
6 hours ago
If you go through this process your gout will go away. Yes you may go chicken, but know it’s very low on a lot of what you need...so you will feel hungry while full. If you do start with chicken, slowly add in the beef as you can, and make sure when you eat chicken it’s on the bone and fatty, really fatty. Don’t eat chicken breast, you need the fats with it, so like chicken thighs, and backs and legs are better.

The fasting will get rid of the gout reaction, which I do believe is autoimmune and sugar driven

Gary Jones
Gary Jones
5 hours ago
Awesome! Thanks for you time and expertise!

James Taylor
James Taylor
11 hours ago
Must be why we have less farmers.
This world needs to get rid of all false law givers that takes away from the truth of God.
This world should pull down all science that is not worthy of existence working with man made element God never made or created.
If I can't find a cow or chicken I'll eat squirrel, rabbit, deer turtles serpents that old snake I'll shake and bake it.
What God cleaned let no man call foul.... Give thanks for the meat you eat and ask God to purify it and eat.
I've never been on a diet. Never will. I eat when hungry and I eat what I want. Don't count calories...
If man says to do or not do I know it's just some ideology training us to obey stupidity...been repulsed by these freaks since childhood.

White Board Gematria

BecksBitOfBlue 7
BecksBitOfBlue 7
10 hours ago
The ones delivered uo to synagogue will be the elect only up to death, death is Satan's name. The elect are pre chosen to be used to speak Yahavey words not their own by holy spirit. The chosen sealed us will be saved by faith and knowledge of His word following the 10. Endurance is by not giving into the system like you did say. Don't go into debt or worship there gods. Keep faith in Yahavey word is Endurance. I actually enjoyed this talk. Much better focused on what the word really says. Blessings wish your family was closer to me. I'm in Washington state. Ps ducks goats easy to learn hardy and will feed you. Campbell's ducks lay alot of eggs better than chickens. Just saying. Goats milk and meat. Move and get going sooner better. See you soon. Blessings
Mother father again is following satan system wanting us saved to be converted into the system they honestly think is Jesus. Stand strong brother

White Board Gematria

Kashus Draith
Kashus Draith
6 hours ago
I think I will try this. I'm already a meat eater. My issue is sweet tea and grains.

White Board Gematria

Lyndall Riedel
Lyndall Riedel
1 hour ago
I'm de-programming my sister - she's terribly brain-washed with the animal rescue stuff and I want her to be able to live if the **** hits the fan - she has 2 pigs, 3 goats, a bunch of chickens, turkeys, ducks, n geese and she may need to eat them. I just gave her a tiny rooster, she wanted, and he is driving her crazy - she's keeping him in the house and he crows until midnight then starts up again at 4am. She's starting to make him go out in the daytime - muhahahaha.

White Board Gematria

C. Lacy
C. Lacy
8 hours ago
Dec 8th my beautiful mother Faye in heavens birthday.

White Board Gematria

Monica Hatch
Monica Hatch
6 hours ago (edited)
Exodus explains in detail what to and not to eat "clean and unclean". In the gospel there is a reference to "I make all things clean". Bless you food given by the Father. Source it too, my opinion.

White Board Gematria

White Board Gematria
White Board Gematria
5 hours ago
It’s in romans, and it’s Peters Vision of the cloth coming down...it wasn’t about food, it was about the gentiles being made clean...go reread it...👍

Monica Hatch
Monica Hatch
5 hours ago
@White Board Gematriait was Deuteronomy and Romans😄 thank you, Correct! I am looking for land here in the states. You and your family are always welcome!

White Board Gematria

White Board Gematria
White Board Gematria
4 hours ago (edited)
@Monica Hatch so generous, and flattering. I greatly appreciate it...with the way things are...there’s a lot of coming possibilities 😁👍 join our homesteading prepping discord 😁

Monica Hatch
Monica Hatch
4 hours ago
@White Board Gematria I will do that. We are going to be fine either way😉

White Board Gematria

White Board Gematria
White Board Gematria
4 hours ago
@Monica Hatch yup..I’ve cheated and looked at the end...Jesus wins 😝

LADY D MS FREE
LADY D MS FREE
12 hours ago
What if a person dosen't need to lose weight, where would a person start in the diet???

White Board Gematria

White Board Gematria
White Board Gematria
6 hours ago
Same exact place, for the health benefits and healing of the body. 48 hour fast to start, and follow the plan for a month.

This will teach you your body and allow you to hear it...then start slowly adding in different foods and see how your body reacts to it. We all have differences, and need to experience what each things does in us.

Always keep a small eating window, and if you’re maintaining body weight great, that’s a good amount of calories. If you get to lean your body will crave a lot of food. So maintaining is depending on your amount in and bodies usefulness of it.

Clean out the body, get rid of food and water addiction through fasting, and tip toe foods back in one at a time to test them on your body, but do the diet for minimum 30 days to heal and reset to make it a clean slate and able to hear what’s going on inside you 😁👍

The Monolith Ritual - 2001 A Space Odyssey In 2020

Youtube video link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5cfzReAwZY

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site.

We Are Now Living in the Planet of the Apes
The entire world has fallen under the strong delusion. Facemasks look like ape faces. Dumbed down form speaking against what we do not believe, going along to get along.

Youtube video link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isDx_LZAcJE&t=1s