Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: NY:Churches are VAC Sites.Army Besiege Nation in 24 Hours.Redefine Man/Woman. 2-Step Process Sea

NY Gov: “Churches are VAC Sites.” Army Besiege Nation in 24 Hours. Redefining Man & Woman. Sealing is a 2-Step Process. This Is A Life & Death Matter.

Re: NY:Churches are VAC Sites.Army Besiege Nation in 24 Hours.Redefine Man/Woman. 2-Step Process Sea

ProphesyAgainTV
22 hours ago (edited)
NY Gov: “Churches are VAC Sites.” Army Besiege Nation in 24 Hours. Redefining Man & Woman. The Sealing of God's People & Righteousness by Faith is a 2-Step Process. This Is A Life & Death Matter.

Marco and Eunice
Marco and Eunice
2 hours ago
Hello Saved to Serve, I sent you a message on facebook messenger concerning baptism... under the same name (Marco and Eunice). Please check it and reply when you can. I do not know any other way to reach you privately. Thank you!

Sivan
Sivan
1 hour ago
The location he chose to make this proclamation is extremely revealing.

Marco and Eunice
Marco and Eunice
2 hours ago
Hello Saved to Serve, I sent you a message on facebook messenger concerning baptism... under the same name (Marco and Eunice). Please check it and reply when you can. I do not know any other way to reach you privately. Thank you!

jason jowan
jason jowan
3 hours ago
New present Truth prophecy poem in the comments section of amazing discoveries video "Leadership and End-time Prophecy". Blessings...

norris mann
norris mann
4 hours ago
Rick W didn't sit well with my spirit I hated hearing him on the radio!

David Hutchinson
David Hutchinson
5 hours ago
I believe that Jesus Christ can save me right now.

Andrene Collins
Andrene Collins
5 hours ago
He is waiting for his character to be perfectly reproduced in his PEOPLE then he will COME back.

Beverley Dudley
Beverley Dudley
7 hours ago
It's time to buy the truth and sell it not,and wisdom;and instruction and understanding

Marie Savannah
Marie Savannah
9 hours ago
I cant praise God enough for this powerful and practical message I just wish you could come down to Australia so I can get rebaptism in the whole Truth

Giordany Joseph
Giordany Joseph
12 hours ago
What is the process to get baptize if I live in Massachusetts?

Jules sall
Jules sall
13 hours ago
How can I get baptized and a part of the baptismal classes Pastor

Chris Fix
Chris Fix
14 hours ago
I believe the reason they are pushing the vaccine so much, is because it has the capability to control the mind, so that when they call for the sunday law it will be easily accepted. satan is truly desperate for worship, that he has to force people to worship him that's pathetic

glasair flier
glasair flier
14 hours ago
Yes Pastor preach Independents !!!

Kelly Gilbert
Kelly Gilbert
16 hours ago
Excellent study!!

DEBOSTAR CHROMATIC
DEBOSTAR CHROMATIC
16 hours ago
I never leave the faith. I realized that Sunday was not the Sabbath and stop going to mom's church. I repent of my sin.

DEBOSTAR CHROMATIC
DEBOSTAR CHROMATIC
16 hours ago
I baptized at East Queens Street Baptist church ,when i was 14 years old. Do i have to be baptized again?

Diding Vargas
Diding Vargas
17 hours ago (edited)
GOD BE WITH US , YES REMEMBER THE SABBATH DAY TO KEEP IT HOLY ,

Three Angels Messages Revelation 14: 6-12
Three Angels Messages Revelation 14: 6-12
17 hours ago (edited)
I wish that I could find this one place in the Spirit of Prophecy where it explains that God just wants everyone to be able to have opportunity to hear the TRUTH so that they can either accept or reject it. All are witnesses. Jesus said as a witness to the World then the end shall come. He didn't really say to win souls, He said as a WITNESS to them. Then it is up to them to accept or reject. That was why Jesus told His Disciples to go to one City and if they won't hear you, wipe the dust off your feet and go on to the next City. The object is to spread the Truth as far and wide as we can so everybody has the chance to hear it. That is why she said leave alone those who refuse to hear the Sanctuary Message. You don't hang around and keep on with it. It is kind of like a Triage thing. You try to save as manty as possible while there is still time. There is like an urgency.

That's why Jesus was always saying, 'He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.' He didn't force it on anyone. He didn't debate it with them.

Cyborg Vampire Bell
Cyborg Vampire Bell
16 hours ago
I needed that, thank you.

Joyful81
Joyful81
9 hours ago
I also believe the internet is the final big piece in spreading the gospel throughout the globe. Information is simply a "click" away.

Damsel Jt
Damsel Jt
3 hours ago
The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise. Proverbs 11:30

Alice Nyakawa
Alice Nyakawa
17 hours ago
God's people are getting the seal by conditions, to obey God's laws confessing and repent

Alice Nyakawa
Alice Nyakawa
17 hours ago
What kind of sealing?

Eulalee Reid
Eulalee Reid
17 hours ago
Let us stand up against this vaccinations. The Lord will stand up for us when we stand for Him.

Jose cato-cherubin
Jose cato-cherubin
17 hours ago
This message was very well delivered to God be the glory

Eric The Christian
Eric The Christian
17 hours ago
baptism cleanses from sin (purifies)and you are reborn)we died and were buried and were resurrected in Jesus name. and walk in the light
In the name father god,and the son of god, and holy spirit (the truth)
first topic my opinion holy spirit/2 topic is the truth
1e topic
my opinion:holy spirit is not god.but spirit of truth!
holy spirit- is a angel whit the truth ,god in his/her heart/for my name is in him/ for he will not pardon your transgressions =lie) exodus 23 :20-23.
and lie to a angel - holy spirit (Ananias/Sapphira)
example: when an angel stands in front of me. and i lie to the angel then i have a problem then i lie to god see ACTS 5 see 3 and 4 , exodus 23 :20-22
(angels are messengers from god,, helpers)
Exodus 23
20 Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared.

21 Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for my name is in him.

22 But if thou shalt indeed obey his voice, and do all that I speak; then I will be an enemy unto thine enemies, and an adversary unto thine adversaries.

ACTS 5 see 3 and 4
1 Now a man named Ananias, together with his wife Sapphira, also sold a piece of property. 2 With his wife’s full knowledge he kept back part of the money for himself, but brought the rest and put it at the apostles’ feet.

3 Then Peter said, “Ananias, how is it that Satan has so filled your heart that you have lied to the Holy Spirit and have kept for yourself some of the money you received for the land?4 Didn’t it belong to you before it was sold? And after it was sold, wasn’t the money at your disposal? What made you think of doing such a thing? You have not lied just to human beings but to God.”

5 When Ananias heard this, he fell down and died. And great fear seized all who heard what had happened. 6 Then some young men came forward, wrapped up his body, and carried him out and buried him.

7 About three hours later his wife came in, not knowing what had happened. 8 Peter asked her, “Tell me, is this the price you and Ananias got for the land?”

“Yes,” she said, “that is the price.”

9 Peter said to her, “How could you conspire to test the Spirit of the Lord? Listen! The feet of the men who buried your husband are at the door, and they will carry you out also.”

10 At that moment she fell down at his feet and died. Then the young men came in and, finding her dead, carried her out and buried her beside her husband. 11 Great fear seized the whole church and all who heard about these events.

MARK 3 :29
29 but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is subject to eternal condemnation(lie)

fall down for holy spirit/angel(angel who brings a message. spirit of truth)/(dont worship angels)worship before the feet of the angel who showed me these things.
Then he said to me, “See that you do not do that. For I am your fellow servant, and of your brethren the prophets, and of those who keep the words of this book. Worship God.”

revelation 22 :6-9 seeverse
6 Then he said to me, “These words are faithful and true.” And the Lord God of the holy prophets sent His angel to show His servants the things which must shortly take place.

7 “Behold, I am coming quickly! Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy of this book.”

8 Now I, John, saw and heard these things. And when I heard and saw, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel who showed me these things.

9 Then he said to me, “See that you do not do that. For I am your fellow servant, and of your brethren the prophets, and of those who keep the words of this book. Worship God.”
(if we are save in jesus name we are :see revelation 22 :9Then he said to me, “See that you do not do that.]For I am your fellow servant, and of your brethren the prophets, and of those who keep the words of this book. Worship God.” ) (i hope, if i saved in jesus name !iam the follower of the words of this book i think you to -followers of jesus)

matthew26 : 53
53 :Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?
4e beast daniel pagan rome
roman legion +-6000 man .... 12 x6000=72000 angels (72000 holy spirits)angels whit god in there hearts(angels are messengers/ bringer of the truth)
Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for my name is in him(lie to the holy spirit)

revelation1( 7 church -7 angels -7 holy spirits)(bring 7 massage to the church)(7 seals)

19 Write the things which you have seen, and the things which are, and the things which will take place after this. 20 The mystery of the seven stars which you saw in My right hand, and the seven golden lampstands: The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches, and the seven lampstands which you saw are the seven churches.

Psalm 103:20
Bless the Lord, you His angels,
Who excel in strength, who do His word,
Heeding the voice of His word.

topic 2
What is the TRUTH
What is the will of the father:
--------------------------
Luke 10
25 And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?

26 He said unto him, What is written in the law? how readest thou?

27 And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.

Matthew 22
34 But when the Pharisees had heard that he had put the Sadducees to silence, they were gathered together.

35 Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying,

36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
-------------------

John 14
6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
------------
John 17
7 Now they have known that all things which You have given Me are from You.

Psalm 119 :151
You are near, O Lord,
And all Your commandments are truth.

Psalm 119 :142
Your righteousness is an everlasting righteousness,
And Your law is truth.

John 4
23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

How to love, keep the 10 commandments!! How are we to keep the 10 commandments, with pure love!!

walk in the light/truth
god bles all

Jeannine
Jeannine
17 hours ago
Ty Pastor

Acts 15 Ministry
Acts 15 Ministry
18 hours ago
John 15: 21-22

Acts 15 Ministry
Acts 15 Ministry
18 hours ago
Read.

Acts 15 Ministry
Acts 15 Ministry
18 hours ago
Romans 8:10-14 10 But if Christ is in you, then even though your body is subject to death because of sin, the Spirit gives life because of righteousness. 11 And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies because of his Spirit who lives in you.