Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
IS THE CORONAVIRUS VACCINE, THE MARK OF THE BEAST?

IS THE CORONAVIRUS VACCINE, THE MARK OF THE BEAST?

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES
I am a follower of Jesus Christ / Yahusha ONLY
I do not belong to any denomination
=============================================

Youtube video link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyuQNnGDohM&t=347s

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site.

Re: IS THE CORONAVIRUS VACCINE, THE MARK OF THE BEAST?

Walking In Truth
1 hour ago
In some places you're told no 'MASK' no service, a forerunner to no 'MARK' no service. People are being trained.

Sharath Qodesh
Sharath Qodesh
1 hour ago (edited)
YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT THEY CAN COME UP WITH A VACCINE WITHIN A YEAR FOR SOME FAKE VIRUS BUT STILL CAN'T FIND A CURE FOR AIDS?! AND THE SHEEPLE STILL DON'T RECOGNIZE THIS FOOLERY?😔 And let's not forget Pfizer had issues years ago with pills for arthritis when people died from the pills.

Joel
Joel
1 hour ago
Shalom brother, you’re ministry is speaking the truth.

King_Ty
King_Ty
1 hour ago
Like if truthunedited is ALWAYS ON TIME!!! Let’s GOOO!!!

BABY NOLA
BABY NOLA
1 hour ago (edited)
BEWARE AMERICA. Check what they did in Africa with their vaccine

Biblical Truth Central
Biblical Truth Central
1 hour ago
The mask is definitely a conditioning mechanism..they will gladly take the mark when that time comes

A H
A H
1 hour ago
Not taking these evil vaccines

Joel
Joel
1 hour ago
It’s a shame how excited some people are for the vaccine. Walking to and embracing their doom.

May Yah have mercy.

Keith Fillinger
Keith Fillinger
38 minutes ago
The mask wearing is a conditioning. Mask wearing along with frequent hand washing and social isolation are all part of a Satanic cleansing ritual. The cleansing ritual is removing your old life. I also noticed in the first news clip talking about the Moderna vaccine was 94.5% effective. These people use numerology. Add all the numbers together, and you get 18 (9+4+5=18). The number 18 represents 6, 6, 6 as it is literally 3x6.

Relax Your Mind
Relax Your Mind
34 minutes ago
I agree people who are sleeping don't even see we being trained for the NEW WORLD ORDER u can't even go in stores without an appointment and them checking ur temperatures to get in everyday they check our temperatures for work it's getting weird out here I couldn't even get my own money out the bank today without a code from my phone that's weird if people don't see the world ending by now leave them sleep it's sad God said people will know it's the end and still wouldn't care we here now repent

Zoflow
Zoflow
1 hour ago
The mask is part of the conditioning that cultivate into accepting the mark of the beast. Whatever the mark is, people that publicly take it will have already accepted the mark of the beast in their hearts.

FREEDOM TV
FREEDOM TV
1 hour ago
INSIDE THE VACCINE IS LUCIFERASE - LUCIFERS RACE - AS IT WILL BE INSIDE YOU - SITTING IN THE TEMPLE OF YAH !! WHICH IS YOU !!!

Greg Autrey
Greg Autrey
1 hour ago
It doesn't seem like many people are sharing the videos he is making... please spread these messages to as many people as possible!! It does no good if you just watch for yourself! Please please share!

Tammy Theoret
Tammy Theoret
1 hour ago
I don’t wear a mask now. I was nervous about it at first, but I feel it is good preparation for not conforming to what is coming.

Chapter 404
Chapter 404
1 hour ago
👉🏽 “But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!”
‭‭II Timothy‬ ‭3:1-5‬

JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY TO SALVATION !!!
JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY TO SALVATION !!!
1 hour ago
No matter what happens we have Jesus Christ the Messiah!!!

Mikey
Mikey
1 hour ago (edited)
i do not believe it is the mark but whatever happens I believe Yahweh is with us.

Sagittarian Affair
Sagittarian Affair
1 hour ago
Good question? Them 2 in the beginning are a mess

Tango1080
Tango1080
1 hour ago
Feel like these days are becoming more and more overwhelming. Like many of us we just want to go home already with our great and almighty father in heaven. But we still have assignments to fulfill in his will for us. But I feel many are not willing to take risks and are too comfortable. Our Lord is so great and for us to be thinking small and not big makes us look like we underestimate him. We may not become famous or lavishly rich and wealthy but more of riches to be a light of the world in this current darkness.

Zer01
Zer01
1 hour ago
Is it me or does Bill's wife look more of a man than Bill?

Philip Lane
Philip Lane
55 minutes ago
Truthunedited you’re a man after God’s own heart. You have blessed me beyond measure. Your channel helped me get saved in June of 2019. And you still never miss with these videos. Thank you so much. And may Yah bless us all!!! He is coming soon!!!