Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Alphabet X, UN 2030, WEF, Gates Foundation, Great Reset: All leading to Massive Cyber False Flag!

Alphabet X, UN 2030, WEF, Gates Foundation, Great Reset: All leading to Massive Cyber False Flag!

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES
I am a follower of Jesus Christ / Yahusha ONLY
I do not belong to any denomination
=============================================

Youtube video link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzLL8d7Li-M

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site.

Re: Alphabet X, UN 2030, WEF, Gates Foundation, Great Reset: All leading to Massive Cyber False Flag

ALPHEBET, the parent company to Google, and their X lab with Project Amber, hope to track your brain waves to make you "healthier" mentally. It seems to all be a part of setting up the great #Cyber false flag, where a massive cyber attack will usher in a time when the world systems can lock deeper into place, including our finances. If we want to maintain a free and open Internet, we will need to fork it full stack! Especially as we attempt to protect the right to preach the Gospel.

Re: Alphabet X, UN 2030, WEF, Gates Foundation, Great Reset: All leading to Massive Cyber False Flag

Why this is all happening, they gave one too many hints

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES
I am a follower of Jesus Christ / Yahusha ONLY
I do not belong to any denomination
=============================================

Youtube video link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dY6Bdg0doLQ

Lucky Santangelo
7 hours ago
Romans 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Red Pill Rat
Red Pill Rat
3 hours ago (edited)
We, who do not want to join them have HIGHER places to go, we don't want to scream in the lake of fire for eternity. I am IN this world but not OF this world. Just saying, AGAIN.

dr savage84
dr savage84
8 hours ago
When I realized I knew nothing, I finally learned something 😂 have a good weekend brother

White Board Gematria

Lonna Mercier
Lonna Mercier
1 hour ago
They have to reveal their evil deeds and Jesus will take them out(Squishy). Then, tossed alive into the Lake Of Fire forever.

White Board Gematria

Lisa Kossik
Lisa Kossik
5 hours ago
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for thou art with me!

The Devil's Playground 2
The Devil's Playground 2
5 hours ago
If you add up the numerical values of C O R O N A you get 66. Add that to the 6 letters and you get 666. Divide the year 2020 by 666 and you get Biden's 'number' 30330. You can't make this up.

Jessica Lindsey
Jessica Lindsey
7 minutes ago (edited)
From the day of the global pandemic simulation exercise called CLADE X 15th May 2018 to the day the who announced the corona virus was a pandemic(a 'global health crisis' )11 march 2020 was 666 days

Alan Marchwinski
Alan Marchwinski
8 hours ago
November 18th...322nd day of the year. Georgia guidestones discovered on 3/22.

White Board Gematria

Lfn3
Lfn3
2 hours ago
Bill cooper was the one that got me chasing the truth when i heard him say "dont believe me, or anybody unless you can prove it through your own research." i never heard anyone say that before... i took that advise to heart----- just wish everyone else would too.
Hey Dallas Cooper was shot killed around dec-nov of 2001.

Daniel Daley
Daniel Daley
4 hours ago
Fits in with what I’ve been SEEING.....”and for their unrighteousness God will fill them with delusion so they believe a lie”.

Red Pill Rat
Red Pill Rat
5 hours ago (edited)
Evolution is just another lie. We don't come from monkeys, just saying.

brittany nebula
brittany nebula
4 hours ago
"When did the walking apes decide that nuclear war was the only solution for them keeping the score?" Lyrics from a song. :) I agree with u lol ridiculous theory

Philippines Fun With JLB & Friends
4 hours ago
@brittany nebula And nuclear bombs are a hoax too..

Magical Hoof
Magical Hoof
3 hours ago
@Philippines Fun With JLB & Friends Yep... Galen Winsor.

3 hours ago
@Magical Hoof You got it brother..

6 hours ago
Only problem Bill is there is no Int. Space Station, its a hoax.

redford gonzales
redford gonzales
5 hours ago
There is a space station but the problem is the space NASA is referring to is within earths atmosphere. Not the space where Majority of population believe.

4 hours ago (edited)
@redford gonzales No there is not, it got exposed years ago it was fake...nothing ''hangs'' in space..

Moodamage
Moodamage
3 hours ago
@Philippines Fun With JLB & Friends if there is anything up in the atmosphere, it’s a balloon.

3 hours ago
@Moodamage You are completely right there... How could something that weighs tons just sit up in space and how did it get there hahaha

The System is Broken
The System is Broken
3 hours ago
We’ve never left the van allen belt

3 hours ago
@The System is Broken I hear you brother but that could be disinfo from them too. How would they know something like that is up there if they have never been up there lol

The System is Broken
The System is Broken
2 hours ago
@Philippines Fun With JLB & Friends I mean civilians have sent balloons with cameras to the stratosphere, supposedly that’s where all satellites reside. The van allen belt could be the glass ceiling to our flat earth dome - hence why nothing travels past it

Joshua Brownfield
Joshua Brownfield
1 hour ago
https://youtu.be/C50choIH6Eg

Lori Wheeler
Lori Wheeler
4 hours ago
This is what Madonna's video was showing us too. Look up Madonna, Quavo - Eurovision song contest 2019 on y.t.

LaNelle Mooneyham
LaNelle Mooneyham
3 hours ago
God is adopted us he is trying to save us. Thank him

James Taylor
James Taylor
1 hour ago
They boxed up and took away out historical monuments and ecrrcted theirs.
We should demolish all their idol's like Abraham did his father

White Board Gematria

Robert Dunn
Robert Dunn
1 hour ago
I Knew there had to be some sort of Big Deal surrounding that Utah Monolith - EXCELLENT WORK BROTHER - THANK YOU!!!

White Board Gematria

The System is Broken
The System is Broken
3 hours ago
You ever read the book “Nine Faces of Christ?”

Charles Mills
Charles Mills
1 hour ago
Best Research to Date. GOD BLESS. EYES TO SEE...

White Board Gematria

14 rocks
14 rocks
8 hours ago
Fascinating presentation. I didn't understand where the 'Orange Sheep' / Jesus reference comes from. As for Blavatsky, a name totally unknown to me until ~5 years ago. After reading a contemporary book 'Madame Blavatsky : Her Tricks and Her Dupes' , published 1894, I'm astonished that her teachings are still influential.

Red Pill Rat
Red Pill Rat
4 hours ago (edited)
Blavatsky pushed lies and deception, just like the Luciferian cabal that rule this world at the moment. Everything is a LIE. I don't care what Blavatsky believed, she was driven by the AntiChrist, and I have NO interest in what that 'thing' had to say.

4 hours ago
Yup, but the ''antichrist'' is money, lol.

karmacounselor
karmacounselor
4 hours ago (edited)
The monolith is interesting.

LaNelle Mooneyham
LaNelle Mooneyham
3 hours ago
Wat do y'all no about yellowstone god told me yellowstone idk yet wat he means

The Devil's Playground 2
The Devil's Playground 2
3 hours ago
November 18 is 322 day of the year, right?

White Board Gematria

LaNelle Mooneyham
LaNelle Mooneyham
4 hours ago
Thank u for all ur doin .god b with u in truth and us all.bless everybody here

Dana Matas
Dana Matas
56 minutes ago
I just started the video. My interest was peeked when you said “master.” I had gotten that word multiple times a few days ago. Maybe a confirmation to what you are about to share 🤔

Kris23x
Kris23x
7 hours ago
Brother u would t believe me if I told u I had just got on here to message some people I listen to and it is all related to what I was studying for the last 2 weeks especially what I listened to before coming here anyways love and light and peace to all brothers and sisters forgive me lord for my judgements and I am only focusing on loving God and loving others and watching what I let come out of my mouth and pray more and more for all the come to Jesus and feel his real message to the world!! Blessings blessings my heart is so filled with so much love and light tonight I want to share the joy with all and spread the word for all to come together for truth and love

White Board Gematria

White Board Gematria
White Board Gematria
1 hour ago (edited)
Thank you, I am also being drawn that way as well...as the day draws closer my heart also gores stronger in love

C HAZE
C HAZE
38 minutes ago
@White Board Gematria
Dallas have you seen the asteroid named golden gate that going to pass by earth very closely soon. Sorry i know its not related to this comment it was the only way i knew how to tag you lol...

Insert Name Here
Insert Name Here
5 hours ago (edited)
Bill Cooper passed away over 19yrs ago I believe so that clip of him is over 20yrs most likely

White Board Gematria

ESP revaluation
ESP revaluation
7 hours ago (edited)
The final solution=200/74 the great reset=200/74 he she is doing the 7 hand sign, under the chin I noticed, number of man 6 and 6 always falls short of 7,thanks Dallas...

trappedinroom 101
trappedinroom 101
4 hours ago
In the space odyssey, the black stone monolith is a form of organic polished stone material. So what does a shiny cold metal monolith declare (pushed into red type clay)...the merging of iron and clay!!!

But instead of a mind/reason parasite (which is being removed), that we currently have as a relentless running commentary in our mind (those thoughts that constantly churn from one to the next)....the ‘new’ cornerstone and mind parasite will be 5G technology! The vaccine/long swab test will install the nano-parasite!!!

AI is the new ‘cornerstone’...but I have a horrible suspicion that it’s simply a network of control for an entity to have access to every mind! A bit like forced schizophrenia with one voice, instead of multiple (the voices are actually real entities in schizophrenia...watch videos by Jerry Marzinsky).

Dark days ahead! 😔💕

Lucy Lanuchi
Lucy Lanuchi
2 hours ago (edited)
Im believing that we can make ANYTHING fit !!!!!!
21 comments

Lori Wheeler
Lori Wheeler
5 hours ago
supposedly there are 2 more of those monoliths somewhere that was found in Utah. Not sure if it's true, but that is what is being said.

VINCE SON OF GOD
VINCE SON OF GOD
50 minutes ago
ADAM is atom Eve Evolution SELAH

H B
H B
32 minutes ago
The Monolith = Excalibur’s sword
The TRUE king can remove it
Could also be the Flaming sword in the garden.
Or a seismic probe

God bless everyone.

Chuck Whitson
Chuck Whitson
8 hours ago
That finger coming in from the top was a little wierd at first

Mortuary Manor RIP
Mortuary Manor RIP
2 hours ago
💯% correct Dallas! Cheers bro!

John carlen
John carlen
7 hours ago (edited)
Thank you. Always good to hear from you and the bonus of Michael Heiser. I don't recall when, but a few decades ago I decided to flip the "Ascended Masters" perspective and ask "Where did they ascend from?"
As for the triangle monolith in Mormonland, it made me think of the question in the movie 'Angels in America': "If this (Mormon faith) is based on the golden tablets that the angel Moroni gave to Joseph Smith, shouldn't they be called Morons?"

Kmb1
Kmb1
2 hours ago
Heisner is freemason though. I wonder why he would expose this.

Ancient but still here ?
Ancient but still here ?
7 hours ago
At 12-13 minutes, feel I seen this somewhere before? Even with monolith no joke intended. Stopped zt 122 am?

Jamie N'Louisiana
Jamie N'Louisiana
4 hours ago
So basically she believed we have to Go Back To The Future.
My Goodness.. Thank you!

mrs slinkymoon
mrs slinkymoon
8 hours ago
Super glad I was a daydreamer ..

T S Horwath
T S Horwath
31 minutes ago
Excellent video!!! The Lord God is laughing! I trust his plan...betting it will be AWESOME! Theirs is Penultimate...his is the Ultimate!

Michael
Michael
5 hours ago
You might be interested in my non-profit organization I started this year called St. Michael's Ministry of Gnosis. My library is just an online drive right now until I get a physical location, but I think you may like what I have available on it. A lot of the occult and freemason stuff I have comes from the William Cooper collection. I add more to it periodically, so there's still a lot more to come. I hope what I have on there may help you with your work. I'm also trying to connect with likeminded people and grow the ministry. If you would like to work me and the ministry I would love to have you be a part of it. https://www.stmichaelsministryofgnosis.org/library-of-gnosis

marcus viscomi
marcus viscomi
4 hours ago (edited)
12/21 =ABBA (Mark 14:36) . . .And he said: “Abba, Father, all things are possible for you; remove this cup from me. Yet, not what I want, but what you want.. . .

Mom's DIY
Mom's DIY
1 hour ago
They are right, it is an end......... for them, the evil one's. Satan wants souls, but Lord God will clean them out. Yes, this is the End. And, I never told anyone this until now, I think and feel that eternal life that is a promise from God and live for ever (or what ever) is not in a body form but in a spirit form. I do not believe we will come back as humans.

Christian Simms
Christian Simms
49 minutes ago
I just want to be.

Daniel Daley
Daniel Daley
4 hours ago
Fascinating.....

ax xa
ax xa
6 hours ago
... bear witness ...

Ecclesiastes chapter 12 verse 13 is the meaning of life.

Acts chapter 18 verses 9 & 10 is a personal message to you.

First Corinthians chapter 12 is a message to all humans on earth.

The strange, foolish, immoral woman, in Proverbs chapters 1 thru 9 is artificial intelligence.

Deuteronomy chapter 28 speaks of quarantine, martial law, emerging "virus(?)", and geo-engineering.

Psalm 119 is a prayer for the Lords help ... He will hear your voice.

Jesus = Lord
Psalms = Wisdom
Proverbs = Understanding
Ecclesiastes = Knowledge

p.s. ( Rev. chapter 10 )

p.p.s. ... Psalm 35 is a ...
⚡ WARRIOR'S PRAYER ⚡
( seek him with a whole heart )

iersejounge
iersejounge
4 hours ago
Thanks mate.

p k
p k
8 hours ago
Thank you

JamesSkyWalker FPV
JamesSkyWalker FPV
4 hours ago
Can you do a symbolism decipher for cloud Atlas

U Can’t Catch A Virus
U Can’t Catch A Virus
4 hours ago
👍❤️🙏

gandamack
gandamack
7 hours ago
Huh🤔

dwv1000
dwv1000
1 hour ago (edited)
Found this, just reposting, it's not my work.
CORONA in Greek/Latin = Crown…
The “CROWN” of the one to come?!
C = 3
O = 15
R = 18
O = 15
N = 14
A = 1
-- -------
6 66
Now please divide the number 2020 - (current election year) - with 666 - (corona)... Comes to 3.0330... now search and pull up Biden's campaign Banner.. It reads: "Text UNITED to 30330"

livetrex
livetrex
5 hours ago (edited)
What if the monolith has metal over it??🧐 just a idea. Someone could’ve covered it...or could just be a metaphor

The Devil's Playground 2
The Devil's Playground 2
5 hours ago
Awesome, Dallas, but let me throw something in here. They WANT us to beLIEve this stuff, just as they want us to beLIEve that the lie-rus is true, that we need a vax, and that dead-guy-on-a-stick, (or Trump) is coming to 'save' us.

5 hours ago
Yup...

White Board Gematria
White Board Gematria
2 hours ago
This is Egyptian mysticism, and from Babylon...this is what they want us to convert to. This is their religion

Jessica Lindsey
Jessica Lindsey
17 minutes ago
If you really look into the Bible and Jesus you will find it all happens to be true!

(don't stop at psuedo myth debunking like the myth of Mythras preceding Jesus and the idea of jesus coming from him-this is easily proven to be false)

There is no life outside of God.

Ryan
Ryan
4 hours ago
Sorry man, it ain’t that deep. The earth is flat and there is no space

karmacounselor
karmacounselor
4 hours ago
Adam is also a Turkish word for man or mankind. Ev means home.

Phil Mandsager
Phil Mandsager
3 hours ago (edited)
I'm looking at the Red Rocks (Denver Airport) Stadium concert schedule. Looks like the season did kick off on Apr 3, eve of the 4/4 MLK/Twin Towers date. Then all others cancelled. Notable shows: Snoop Dog who did the Trump getting shot thing on 4/16, Lotus on 4/25, the 1975 on 5/11, Hillsong on 5/18, the did A LOT of Yoga in July starting 7/10, 11, ...all Yoga all summer, started doing films on 9/3

mary T
mary T
3 hours ago
Wow great video

Phil Mandsager
Phil Mandsager
2 hours ago
2010 movie plot of Russians and Americans working together is also in the movie Transformers Dark of the Moon in 2011. And I remember from watching the movie that Trump Tower Chicago played a central role for the Battle of Chicago (Obama & Rahm (Ram) Emanuel). I just saw on Xtremerealitycheck that seceding Illinois from Chicago was on the ballot this yr. Remember Obama jokingly declared himself the Lion King referring to the Birther issue, which is how Trump entered Politics over Birther (birth of new race).

Bruce Wayne
Bruce Wayne
7 hours ago
the real truth is humans are de-evolving,we are not monkeys as they proclaim or want us to think. They will use the vaccine to modify the female egg and not let God do the change,thats why they want us all to take the vaccine. apart from being a poison ,it will change the female egg forever and make most male who do not have their dna code ,fertile. God bless u everyone

Steven B
Steven B
8 hours ago
We aren't de-evolving. The proof is the Schumann's Resonance has been increasing during our lifetime for the first time in hundreds of years because we are ascending.

karmacounselor
karmacounselor
4 hours ago
Compared to the age of Tartaria we are devolved but like the person who mentions the SR we are waking up from an enforced slumber. Covid was meant to take us down but more people are waking up than ever before!

SinkSwim
SinkSwim
4 hours ago (edited)
@karmacounselor Covid is the created vehicle to transport us and society into the New Age.
And as you know it has multiple functions, a lot.

karmacounselor
karmacounselor
4 hours ago
@SinkSwim I think the new age has two versions. I think covid was taking us to a hive mind version. And instead another version is gaining ground.

Bob Fedder
Bob Fedder
4 hours ago
So after vaxx, & whatever it is they activate with a push of a button ?
Who's to say they do not already use this technology & our military /& / political / scientists - hive mind, voice to skull ~ so do they "SEE" whatever is input data & hive concentrate? ~ let's say "we" look infected, sick - or whatever it takes to turn on the civilian's... That's too much control over too many people, wanting to plant ideas, visions? No, hell no - "just say NO!" Nancy Reagan
Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site.