Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Russia Invades Canada & America Dream. Bear Bombers, Warships & EMP Attacks. No Where To Run Or

Pinned by SavingHealthMinistries
Kim B
2 days ago
I had a dream seeing russian war planes here in Canada and there was like a huge smoke from the burnings that were occurring and people came out to see and I wondered if it meant Canada would be invaded too but I brushed it off I thought only the US but now hearing this lady's dream I'm now thinking this could very much be possible. Oh Lord have mercy on us!

SavingHealthMinistries

SavingHealthMinistries
SavingHealthMinistries
2 days ago
Yes Canada will be invaded too. The main reason I made this video was to warn Canadians

Robert Baker
Robert Baker
2 days ago
You will hear of wars and rumors of wars be not troubled what are you going to do if it does happen just pray that Jesus protects you you can't live in fear they can't kill everyone

Glenda Francis Brooks
Glenda Francis Brooks
2 days ago
In every World War and conflict when the USA needed assistance Russia has always had its back why would that change now the Chinese armies are assembling in Canada if it's going to be any type of War Invasion it will be China through the Canadian borders I think you better take some sleeping aids

T T
T T
1 day ago
False prophet

Empower the World
Empower the World
2 days ago
Last summer in July 2019 I had a dream, I was in a bunker, I stepped outside and I saw Russian soldiers on knees ready aimed to fire on the bunker. As I turned around praying they didn’t see me I heard a voice say to me “invite them”. I said to the voice “are you sure”, I turned around walked back smiled held out my hand and said “Come, Come with me” then one by one the Russian soldiers laid down their guns and joined me in the bunker. I was laughing a nervous laugh cause I couldn’t believe that the soldiers laid down their arms and joined me with the other people in the bunker. Praise be to God

Queenie7
Queenie7
1 day ago
An invasion indeed the Russian armies are here in plain sight....saw this Nov 3, 2016 ...they didn't expose themselves until we tried to get out of the vehicle taking us to a detention center....have mercy Lord.

Jay Cee
Jay Cee
1 day ago
Let us remember that in the book of Revelations, Yahuwah said that kings of the earth will destroy Babylon. He said He will put it in their minds to do so. They will strip her naked and destroy her. Who do we now call Babylon the Great?

Analie Mojhar
Analie Mojhar
2 days ago
Quiet our hearts before The Almighty God pray to him pondering on his words

Analie Mojhar
Analie Mojhar
2 days ago
That sinful nature satan and the angels had it also and this can only overcome by judgement chastisement pruning and curses please seek the Almighty God words Repay God love not by money but because he first love you don’t be a poppet of history Yes prophecy will fulfill in the Age of law and grace but you need God judgement and chastisement pruning and curses so he can perfect you to become overcomers before the Sunday law or the destruction that soon will take place

Devin Malachi Smith
Devin Malachi Smith
2 days ago
My brothers and sisters this can be conformed by another witness, I myself had nearly the exact same dream in September 2020, map layout, Chinese and Russians flooding in from the north, overtaking Canada and Alaska and mainland USA.

Analie Mojhar
Analie Mojhar
2 days ago
The Age of kingdom chastisement and judgement pruning and curses man have there wrong imagination man cannot do his judgement pruning and curses chastisement we have a sinful nature that we fighting God say love him with all your heart and strength please watch the Almighty God search on YouTube Almighty God words about peter and the Almighty God words about the apostle Paul please he said his sheep hear his voice

Analie Mojhar
Analie Mojhar
2 days ago
The Almighty God words the Mysteries of Godliness

Analie Mojhar
Analie Mojhar
2 days ago
The son of man have Divinity

Analie Mojhar
Analie Mojhar
2 days ago
The Almighty God knocking at your door it also have bible verses for that in the Age of grace and Revelation

Analie Mojhar
Analie Mojhar
2 days ago
Isaiah 58:8 to 9

Analie Mojhar
Analie Mojhar
2 days ago
The Almighty God words came out from the east which is china

Analie Mojhar
Analie Mojhar
2 days ago
Sorry he became flesh in the Age of grace

Analie Mojhar
Analie Mojhar
2 days ago
My name is peter mojhar living in the virgin island I Dream the virgin island get invaded to but I’am telling you about the Almighty God words An Anthology of readings of The Almighty God’s words

Light Zero
Light Zero
2 days ago
Yes you are correct usa is doom oh well its goin to be great

Gabriel Galley-Adorsoo
Gabriel Galley-Adorsoo
2 days ago
Its time to really pray for America and Americans.

Analie Mojhar
Analie Mojhar
2 days ago
Man can still betray God by there sinful nature

Analie Mojhar
Analie Mojhar
2 days ago
Man have notions

Analie Mojhar
Analie Mojhar
2 days ago
Because man have notions Man need God help which is the son of man they son of man have Divinity is the holy spirit in the flesh of the son of man son of man means God become flesh in the age of law man could not able to talk with God Cause his spirit is to strong for man that is why they ask Moses to talk to God cause the fear they will die that why he had to come as the son of man that why also the pharisees Rejected him cause of his flesh his outer appearance flesh they cold not see the holy spirit

Analie Mojhar
Analie Mojhar
2 days ago
Daily words of God is also the Almighty God words

Boo Mae
Boo Mae
2 days ago
China is coming through Mexico...