Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Apollyon Rising & The Return Of The Giants

Apollyon Rising & The Return Of The Giants
And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon. Revelation 9:11

Over 500,000 came to the National Mall this July for the Apollo 50: Go For the Moon projection show on the Washington Monument. You can now relive this once-in-a-lifetime celebration in full. Go for the Moon captures the excitement of the first Moon landing and tells the story of the iconic Apollo 11 mission from launch to landing and beyond.

"Apollo 50: Go for the Moon" was commissioned by the National Air and Space Museum and produced by 59 Productions. The Museum's Apollo 50 programming was made possible by the support of Boeing with additional support from Raytheon.

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES
I am a follower of Jesus Christ / Yahusha ONLY
I do not belong to any denomination
=============================================

Youtube video link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzuDlis9nvA

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site.

Re: Apollyon Rising & The Return Of The Giants

Shulamite
1 year ago
Starting at 25:04...Those so called "women" walking down the black and white checker board floor (Masonic) runway are men in drag ... seductive models of deception ...

Sands
Sands
1 year ago
Yes they're all transgendered

Lisa Button
Lisa Button
1 year ago
Hermaphrodites from inbreeding.

Neal Perry
Neal Perry
1 year ago
Half or more of Hellywood are trans men

Rook Holgado
Rook Holgado
11 months ago
I noticed that too, it instantly clicked that this must be why they want the “women” so skinny. They must sneak in men in there, they love doing that everywhere and real women aspired to be that thin for so long!

Blessed NotStressed
Blessed NotStressed
8 months ago
@Rook Holgado also why our clothes dont fit. They were meant to disguise men amongst us.

Sally M
Sally M
1 year ago
If we actually went to the moon those corporate giants would've colonized it right away. Imagine the resources that could be mined there, the travel/sightseeing enterprises that could make a fortune. Obviously that didn't happen for a reason, I believe it's a luminary, no bodies can get to it, never mind walk on it.

Lorraine Wilson
Lorraine Wilson
1 year ago
@Sally M: Yes the moon is a light, luminary, disc - the scriptures make that very clear !

Kdog 17
Kdog 17
1 year ago
I believe that too sister. I believe what the bible says. All of it!

Corey Moneymaker Way down the rabbit hole
Corey Moneymaker Way down the rabbit hole
1 year ago
It's FLAT!!! And cover by the firmament

john stanley
john stanley
1 year ago
100% we live in a geocentric Universe the Earth is flat and stationary just like the Biblical scripture says.

Eshana Strothers
Eshana Strothers
1 year ago
I couldn't agree more

Love Is Everything.
Love Is Everything.
1 year ago
Yess! I Totally Agree

HalFlatEarth Jordan
HalFlatEarth Jordan
1 year ago
YEP ,THE MOON IS A GREAT POWER A ANGELIC POWER ...LUV DAT

Devin LINKME
Devin LINKME
1 year ago
NOT OF THIS WORLD Matthew4 verse 8 “Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. 9 “All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.” You can’t see all the kingdoms of the earth if it was round but you could if it was flat.

Maura Irish
Maura Irish
1 year ago
@Devin LINKME
Wow! Devin good point! Love comments, one can gleen so much more in the critical thinking process! Thank you.😊

Devin LINKME
Devin LINKME
1 year ago
Maura Irish thank you 😊😊 and this is another reason why the school system doesn’t want you to be a critical thinker.

FE Ebby Lara BE
FE Ebby Lara BE
1 year ago
Some giants were as tall as the ceders.
Amos 2:9
"Yet I destroyed the Amorites before them, though they were tall as the cedars and strong as the oaks. I destroyed their fruit above and their roots below.

Some speculate in the antediluvian period, they were far taller.

*My Abba is the King of kings & Lord of lords*
1 year ago (edited)
All day, every day, Satan/Lucifer is working to deceive as many people as he can because his time is short. Have you noticed how the world has changed the identity of Lucifer from being Satan to being a good being who brings light/higher consciousness? So many people who call themselves Christians are worshipping Lucifer/Satan and don’t even know it. They’ve accepted the serpent spirit into themselves through opening their pineal gland/third eye, opening chakras, Kundalini, yoga/meditation (pagan god worship), talking about raising their vibrations/frequency, and spiritual ascension, which are ALL occult terms referring to Luciferianism/Satanism/Gnosticism, which is nothing but occultism. They’ve bought the lie, the strong delusion which is the counterfeit Christ. All those things are directly contradictory to the true Jesus Christ of the Bible.

God says His written word is TRUTH, Jesus is the Word of God and Jesus Christ is THE TRUTH, the way, & the life, and because they LOVED NOT THE TRUTH, God sends them a strong delusion, that they might believe the lie and be ****ed, 2 Thessalonians 2: 11-12. People who have called the Holy Bible a lie, or failed to do as the Bible instructs us to do in studying the written word of God to know the truth so we can recognize the lies of Satan/Lucifer in the world, have accepted the strong delusion, the counterfeit light of Lucifer, the lie of New Age spirituality, and have been united with Satan through the serpent spirit. The pineal gland is called the 3rd eye, the single eye in the middle of the forehead, and one of the symbols of Luciferianism/occultism being the single eye in the pyramid is no coincidence. The Bible says “Let thine eye be single”, meaning keep your focus SINGULARLY FOCUSED ON JESUS CHRIST. Satan always twists God’s word to deceive, just like he did in the Garden of Eden.

That whole “show” with the rocket and the “spirit of Apollo”, which is Apollyon/Lucifer/Satan the Destroyer, Revelation 9, is telling the world it’s the New Age of Luciferianism, also known as the Age of Aquarius, and they want you to accept the antichrist/serpent spirit into yourself. It’s the Tower of Babel for modern man, ascending to Heaven some other way than through our true living God, Jesus Christ, and man becoming “as gods”. It’s the lie of Satan/Lucifer from the Garden of Eden, and nearly the whole world is gobbling it up. “And the WHOLE WORLD WONDERED AFTER THE BEAST”, all whose names were not written in the Lamb’s Book of Life, because they were all of the same mind (hence ‘wondered’) and of the same antichrist/serpent spirit, the spirit of HELL that leads to eternal ****ation. It’s in your face and yet so many people remain absolutely blind.

Robert
Robert
1 year ago
Shalom--"Maranatha"--Shalom ...I Love Jesus(Yeshua) !!! Come Lord Bring Us Home Soon !!!

Julie D
Julie D
1 year ago
This has become one of my very favorite channels!!!

Shaking My Head Productions

Leila karim' myra
Leila karim' myra
1 year ago
Thanks a lot for your hard work
Everyday I see the world for what it truely is🇰🇪

Action Man
Action Man
1 year ago
Hey y’all watch that Ai real close now .. yall hear me ... my grandma told me and me grandpa tell y’all. It’s another intelligence disguised as science

Laura Wofford-Brown
Laura Wofford-Brown
1 year ago
Mind you the one who dies in the end is a false Christ obviously and they're all false "good gods." They're all just nephelim hybrid deities. . None of them are good.

Thinkforyour.self
Thinkforyour.self
1 year ago
..... Satan has always and still is- up to something. Who’s paying attention?

maz
maz
1 year ago
Satan might bmdo a better job than the pope who thinks his God 🤣🤣🤣

1 year ago (edited)
Thinkforyour.self, All day, every day, Satan/Lucifer is working to deceive as many people as he can because his time is short. Have you noticed how the world has changed the identity of Lucifer from being Satan to being a good being who brings light/higher consciousness? So many people who call themselves Christians are worshipping Lucifer/Satan and don’t even know it. They’ve accepted the serpent spirit into themselves through opening their pineal gland/third eye, opening chakras, Kundalini, yoga, meditation, talking about raising their vibrations/frequency, and spiritual ascension, which are ALL occult terms referring to Luciferianism/Satanism/Gnosticism, which is nothing but occultism. They’ve bought the lie, the strong delusion which is the counterfeit Christ. All those things are directly contradictory to the true Jesus Christ of the Bible. God says His written word is truth, Jesus is the Word of God and is truth, and because they LOVED NOT THE TRUTH, God sends them a strong delusion, that they might believe the lie and be ****ed, 2 Thessalonians 2: 11-12. All these people who have called the Holy Bible a lie have accepted the delusion, the counterfeit light of Lucifer, the lie of New Age spirituality, and have been united with Satan through the serpent spirit.

Justin Turner
Justin Turner
1 year ago
Satan is up too no good this weekend in San Francisco! A great shaking!

liza bello's
liza bello's
1 year ago
@*My Abba is the King of kings & Lord of lords* We'll put . Sad the thought of those who will be left behind . Free will

Susan M
Susan M
1 year ago
1969 has a 666 if u go by their own laws of subtly, like reverse and upside down.

Joshua Taylor
Joshua Taylor
1 year ago
Don't worry brother, you have company to fight the darkness!

1 year ago
Rayburn Yarborough, that’s exactly right, and the Bible tells us the primary sign of the end times is rampant deception everywhere you look. The only thing that will protect us against this deception is the indwelling Holy Spirit of God in every born again Christian. Trust no one but Jesus, and test everything against the scriptures. Pray on the full armor of God daily, and ask Jesus to give you spiritual discernment to recognize the lies and deceptions. Our Lord Jesus Christ will protect His faithful believers. We need to be Bereans and study the scriptures now more than ever, testing everything against God’s written word because His Word is the only truth. If people did that, they wouldn’t be caught up in these occult practices because if God wanted us to open our pineal gland or open our chakras, etc., to bring us closer to Him, He would have written clear instructions in His Holy written word telling us how to do this. But, He didn’t. Instead, He tells us to draw close to Him through studying His Holy Scriptures, and through prayer, through building a personal relationship with Jesus, and not any of these occult practices which are contradictory to God’s word. Praise and glory to our Lord Jesus Christ for His guidance and protection! Praise Jesus for His Holy Spirit guiding us into all truth. God bless you.🤗❤️

T.M. Faul
T.M. Faul
1 year ago (edited)
Ephesians 1 :9
That which HAS already happened, will happen again
That which IS happening again has already happened
There is nothing new under the sun.

Tawanda Delivered Dinkins
Tawanda Delivered Dinkins
1 year ago
@*My Abba is the King of kings & Lord of lords* Amen Sister well spoken🙏💓

Carolyn Nunes
Carolyn Nunes
1 year ago
T.M. Faul that verse is Ecclesiastes 1:9, not Ephesians 1:9...the whole chapter is insightful....
Ecclesiastes 1:9-18; 1-8
9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

10 Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.

11 There is no remembrance of former things; neither shall there be any remembrance of things that are to come with those that shall come after.

12 I the Preacher was king over Israel in Jerusalem.

13 And I gave my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all things that are done under heaven: this sore travail hath God given to the sons of man to be exercised therewith.

14 I have seen all the works that are done under the sun; and, behold, all is vanity and vexation of spirit.

15 That which is crooked cannot be made straight: and that which is wanting cannot be numbered.

16 I communed with mine own heart, saying, Lo, I am come to great estate, and have gotten more wisdom than all they that have been before me in Jerusalem: yea, my heart had great experience of wisdom and knowledge.

17 And I gave my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and folly: I perceived that this also is vexation of spirit.

18 For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.”

1 The words of the Preacher, the son of David, king in Jerusalem.

2 Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity.

3 What profit hath a man of all his labour which he taketh under the sun?

4 One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever.

5 The sun also ariseth, and the sun goeth down, and hasteth to his place where he arose.

6 The wind goeth toward the south, and turneth about unto the north; it whirleth about continually, and the wind returneth again according to his circuits.

7 All the rivers run into the sea; yet the sea is not full; unto the place from whence the rivers come, thither they return again.

8 All things are full of labour; man cannot utter it: the eye is not satisfied with seeing, nor the ear filled with hearing.

R s
R s
1 year ago
Just look at Wally Worlds back to school commercials...they all feature Giants....mockery or truth...

clare zajac
clare zajac
1 year ago
Disney and Google are giants....legally a corporation is considered a person

Jorge abuauad
Jorge abuauad
1 year ago
in the movies the heros are the demons and the enemies are also demons

Laura Wofford-Brown
Laura Wofford-Brown
1 year ago
And at the end there was only one way out. With a thousand other scenarios that Don't work. Welcome to today. Wide is the path to hell and ****ation from A-Z. Alchemy to Zen. Narrow is the path to eternal life. Christ Jesus the way the truth and the life. Amen.