Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Big Tech, the Virus, the Presidency & the clear trail to Skull & Bones, Jesuit Order & Illuminati

Big Tech, the Virus, the Presidency & the clear trail to Skull & Bones, Jesuit Order & Illuminati

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES
I am a follower of Jesus Christ / Yahusha ONLY
I do not belong to any denomination
=============================================

Youtube video link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ziRF6fs6io

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site.

Re: Big Tech, the Virus, the Presidency & the clear trail to Skull & Bones, Jesuit Order & Illuminat

Ignorante Profesional
Ignorante Profesional
4 hours ago
Hitler never died in the bunker he didn't commit suicide he escaped to Argentina

Shasha8674
Shasha8674
5 hours ago
John Kerry kept talking to other countries as if he was elected to do this...treason. The "left" like war..want to lower the population and make money from war.

Charmin-chan
Charmin-chan
3 hours ago
Biden’s transition team says they want a “4 to 6 week lockdown”. “Four to six” sounds just like “Fourty six”.
Catholic = 46

Jane Phillips
Jane Phillips
4 hours ago
Anyone who believes that automaton zuck started a trillion dollar company from his bedroom is wide asleep lol. More like he's a front for a CIA brain child and he's just the puppet to be the face of it. Just like Gates of hell, and all other big tech guys.

Gematria Effect News

Andrew
Andrew
3 hours ago
Exactly. Zuckerberg is the most socially awkward person i have ever seen. Facebook is literally the opposite of his personality.

Zombie Eric Harris
Zombie Eric Harris
42 minutes ago (edited)
I dont think Zuch is human. Watch the Matrix. We are parasites to them. Not saying they are "lizard people" lol but natural mortals? I don't think so.

Benjamin Wayland
Benjamin Wayland
5 hours ago
YT, "Devils letter to his nephew", by CS Lewis in 1942.

Ben Tetzlaff
Ben Tetzlaff
5 hours ago
The disconnection at the end is proof of what the censorship is really about; all the stuff about censoring Trump is part of the show. This is the info they really don't want out there

Gematria Effect News

Chads 2 Account
Chads 2 Account
4 hours ago
So we are basicly at a Point where we know that the World is run by Jesuits, Zionists, Masons, Illus, Big Corporations, Media etc etc. To run the world, to mock us and to spread false or distraction information at the same time they use the Gematria, Hollywood, Media etc etc so were getting from Day to Day more confused. There are Dark Forces, some may call it Satan, Baphomet, Seytan, The Devil, Occultism, Demonic Rituals etc that are also used by these People to stay in Power and to decieve further the big majority of people. Were also at a point where nobody really knows who is God ? Some may claim Jesus Christ is our Saviour, the Son of God. Some may claim the Bible and all Abrahamic Religions are a big fake, createdbycret Society. Some may claim the Bible is the Book of God but Masons and Jesuits changed it. Then we can not forget that we got over a Billion Muslims on this Planet that also got different believes, Hindus that got other believes and so on...

My biggest Question personally would be who is God really and how are we able to break this systeme if we as the world population are so divided in ourselves ? And there is much more in what we are divided then "just religious" beliefs. I mean of course we could say a Revolution is the Solution, but what after ? There were many Revolutions in our History and did they change our World for the better ? Not really, they were probably infiltrated by Masons too. We need some kind of more in depth planning and thinking otherwise our chances to turn the Tide are very slim to none.

Hexxxplicit Truth
Hexxxplicit Truth
4 hours ago
You basically summed it up.

God is Good ....there's really no rocket science to it. Do Good to one day be Good. They will get there's.... They will get there's..... Oh yes they will get there's.

Hexxxplicit Truth
Hexxxplicit Truth
3 hours ago
Theirs* 😂

Sandra Martha T
Sandra Martha T
3 hours ago
@Hexxxplicit Truth LMAO "summed it up"... The frequent question I have read about God and how it is allowed such mess. We are responsible for our acts. That's why we were all born in this Earth dealing with all kind of people most are liars, deceivers, greedy, disrespectful, cheaters and so on. No way we are going to face Heaven here surrounded by low energies.

Hexxxplicit Truth
Hexxxplicit Truth
3 hours ago
@Sandra Martha T those lower energies are here to throw us off balace. I see life is just a big lesson to be learned .....Respect Existence or Expect Resistance. My whole thing in life that I go by is ...Just Don't bull💩 me. You can joke with me but don't bull 💩 me or others ..... and we're good.

Sandra Martha T
Sandra Martha T
3 hours ago
@Hexxxplicit Truth haha so where did that forgiveness part go? Just kidding. "As you sow shall you reap".

Hexxxplicit Truth
Hexxxplicit Truth
2 hours ago
@Sandra Martha T Correct as you sow so shall you reap.

and Its right here ....I forgive you for that comment 😉

Sandra Martha T
Sandra Martha T
1 hour ago
@Hexxxplicit Truth LMAO. But that's what all this suffering is about. Think about millions of cheaters, liars, bad parents, bad bosses and so on. Do you really think that all of this isn't part of some sort of collective punishment? What if each one of us tried to correct ourselves?

Jebidiah Morales
Jebidiah Morales
4 hours ago
Johns Hopkins University involved with event 201 (along with the bill & melinda gates foundation) are the ones giving out theses bogus covid numbers. They couldn’t be more obvious, yet most people couldn’t be more gullible. The more you rely on others for information or help the less of an individual you become.

Daniel Howard
Daniel Howard
4 hours ago
“Nothing new under the sun” I believe comes from Solomon’s book of Ecclesiastes.

Diksaca Yehovah
Diksaca Yehovah
5 hours ago
I need to escape countries that are ruled by abrahamic desert cults.

robert bond
robert bond
5 hours ago
when/if Global Governance/New World Order/The Great Reset sits in, it will not matter where you live IF their agenda goes through. Agenda 2030

Shasha8674
Shasha8674
5 hours ago
They are pretending cases. 93% false positives and then they contract trace on the false positive to invent cases to pretend the Corona virus is worse. The only surge is the surge in corruption. They want to pretend the virus is bad to force a vaccine which may destroy health/kill. Agenda 21 to lower the population by the virus/ventilators/vaccines. Fauci/Gates want to make trillions on vaccines. Gates like government contracts where he can make much money and legally kill without getting in trouble. Fauci/Gates need to be held accountable for their part in funding this virus/simulation/patent/wanting to make money on vaccines and make CEO's rich and get rid of small businesses.

Jim Borton
Jim Borton
5 hours ago
Seems to be a link to shoeless joe Jackson 1919... 101 years ago, Black Sox scandal.... “say it ain’t so Joe”
Chicago link

TYP CAM
TYP CAM
5 hours ago
Young pharaoh jus blocked me bc I commented and asked why he ain doin nothin for the people when he getting 80k views in 30 mins talkin about the election. These people are confirmed agents no question. I made a whole vid explaining it🤦🏽‍♂️

Liz Byrd
Liz Byrd
5 hours ago
YP is a fraud, a liar and a can’t be trusted

Heavenly Thoughts444
Heavenly Thoughts444
4 hours ago
YP is a paid agent of the Republican Party and far right wing organizations!

TYP CAM
TYP CAM
4 hours ago
@Heavenly Thoughts444 crazy

gregory bolden
gregory bolden
4 hours ago
@Liz Byrd yessssssssssss sir

Harden Soul
Harden Soul
3 hours ago
This vaccine better not drop this year.

JaredBailey vsTheWorld
JaredBailey vsTheWorld
3 hours ago
People need to watch wag the dog. If we beLIEve what we see on tv is real, at least half of your reality is an illusion.

Gematria Effect News

Anne Lane
Anne Lane
5 hours ago
You can’t do anything about the enemy you report on, bottom line.

NZRichie
NZRichie
5 hours ago
Was a good stream Zach until they cut you off. See you on TFR man

Gematria Effect News

Anne Lane
Anne Lane
5 hours ago
The Bible text has been altered for 400 years to suit those abusing power.

gregory bolden
gregory bolden
4 hours ago
yessssssssssss sir

Insight
Insight
4 hours ago
Yes, and the rabbit hole goes much much further back in terms of upholding systems which purposefully abuse power. We are at the end of a 3,914 year astrological cycle this year in 2020 which dates back to 1894bce, a time period soon after the fall of the last Sumerian dynasty, the crowning of the first king of Babylon Sumu-abum, the spread of judaism and initial moving of Semitic tribes into Egypt all important events which have led to the state of world powers today.

Jason S
Jason S
5 hours ago
Don't forget to look at it like a Hebrew too. 322 backwards. The first part of Genesis 2:23.
And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh:. It may be part of honoring the members of Skull and Bones.

Anne Lane
Anne Lane
5 hours ago
It may be skull and bones is the devil imitating God’s scriptures on skulls and bones

Sandra Martha T
Sandra Martha T
4 hours ago
@Anne Lane LMAO. haha I'd not rule that out.

Maureen G. O'Brien
Maureen G. O'Brien
4 hours ago
LIKE THE" HARLEY -DAVIDSON" GUY SAYING I"IT MUST HAVE BEEN BIN LADEN WHO DID IT'"

PALE HORSE RIDER
PALE HORSE RIDER
5 hours ago
Driving thru Newton listening to Zach while being fried gives me the spooky vibes 😆 my bad carry on ...

Gematria Effect News

PALE HORSE RIDER
PALE HORSE RIDER
5 hours ago
Address was 6666 church hill rd Newton where I had to go 🤦‍♂️

Maureen G. O'Brien
Maureen G. O'Brien
4 hours ago
93 SATURN
WHICH IS CONJUNCT WITH PLUTO AND IT'S EVERY 2 0 YEARS OR SO DANCE PARTNER ALL IN CAPRICORN...

unbroken1010
unbroken1010
5 hours ago (edited)
Thank you I'm all for freedom of speech but there's too much crazy in the chat today. Some of these people really need to learn how to listen instead of screaming and ranting about their own agendas. For the last time.. no trafficking in under Central Park maybe people can give it a rest about how their God is better than someone else's and everybody else is going to hell. Too ego

Diane Young
Diane Young
5 hours ago
Department of Defense Flag of United States
@DeptofDefense
· 5h
“I am here today to announce that I have directed the Special Operations civilian leadership to report directly to me, instead of through the current bureaucratic channels.” A/SD Chris Miller

Bhart
Bhart
5 hours ago
KEEP EM COMINF ZACH

Martin Webb
Martin Webb
2 hours ago
‘heiress’ — Satan is said to be the Prince of the ‘AIR’.