Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Kenneth Copeland Blows Away 2020

Moshia Shlomo
Moshia Shlomo
6 hours ago
He’s like the most obvious case of literal demonic possession I’ve ever seen. Those eyes.... those, teeth...

StrangerThanFiction

Maria Atkins
Maria Atkins
6 hours ago
The wolf in sheep's clothing I don't like him never did , a fake devil kisser. Peace

Cephas Humbles
Cephas Humbles
6 hours ago
This Guys a Demon an a False Prophet speaking Jibberish or maybe it's a demonic language u can actually see the Demons (plural) in his eyes

James Harvill
James Harvill
6 hours ago
The god he speaks to is the one who rules this world, NOT the FATHER OF CREATION!!!

Tracey Plummer
Tracey Plummer
6 hours ago
What a HOT MESS,..its hard to believe people actually go to this man's church

StrangerThanFiction

GOV-DID19 /5g
GOV-DID19 /5g
6 hours ago
Ppl,..?More like Zombies.. no one with a Functioning brain would be caught dead in his church.

BangBangMuckbang
BangBangMuckbang
5 hours ago
I think they go for the Sunday entertainment unless there’s something seriously wrong with them

Michael Petrovich
Michael Petrovich
3 hours ago
@GOV-DID19 /5g is it even a church?

asamusicdude
asamusicdude
2 hours ago
I think its most old folk no?.I've seen jim Bakers audience on his show and it's literally all old people.

RoyalCalvin
RoyalCalvin
1 hour ago
I'd go for a good laugh.

Susan Rhodes
Susan Rhodes
7 minutes ago
I grew up in the Illuminati. If people knew how many of these evil men and women actually participate in human sacrifice, pedophilia and cannibalism, they would faint!
I can't tell you how many of these characters are involved but many did all three in front of me. One very famous evangelist who passed away recently used to throw parties with these devils and many liked both boys and girls. The man I talking about had pastors as friends, cohorts that if their church body knew they even chatted they would be shocked...yet they "shared" everything.

Michael Petrovich
Michael Petrovich
59 seconds ago
@Susan Rhodes i am sorry for what you had to go through.
Take comfort in that they all are going to burn. They will suffer the ultimate punishment.

Tochukwu Udu
Tochukwu Udu
7 hours ago
Keith Copeland is stranger than fiction.

StrangerThanFiction

Tonya Knox
Tonya Knox
6 hours ago
😂 you said it perfectly 🧐🤔😂😂

Mwana Mboka
Mwana Mboka
6 hours ago
😂😂😂😂

halcyon289
halcyon289
6 hours ago
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha......................................

Tonya Knox
Tonya Knox
5 hours ago
@halcyon289 🤣🤣🤣🤣😅😂😂🤣

Mary Mclocke
Mary Mclocke
3 hours ago
Except his name is Kenneth and not Keith.

jalenkeyray
jalenkeyray
3 hours ago
😂😂😂

WWTT Podcast
WWTT Podcast
6 hours ago
Crazy to see the amount of people this man has brainwashed.

StrangerThanFiction

Nykedra Darden
Nykedra Darden
6 hours ago
If he was really a man of God he would be urging people to REFUSE the vaccine.

StrangerThanFiction

Perspicacity
Perspicacity
6 hours ago
EARS TO HEAR is this verse I dropped look for this comment by ONEKBABY

Sherri Hinton
Sherri Hinton
6 hours ago
You are so right. Hes possessed

GOV-DID19 /5g
GOV-DID19 /5g
6 hours ago
@Sherri Hinton Possessed.,..? He's a demon.. period!!!

Yorme Aceko
Yorme Aceko
6 hours ago
what do you mean?

Julius Schmidt
Julius Schmidt
6 hours ago
@Yorme Aceko the COVID19 vaccine is going to be synonymous with the mark of the beast

Lostcoy
Lostcoy
5 hours ago
Yes, you're right!!

Mayne J
Mayne J
5 hours ago (edited)
@Julius Schmidt how sure are you about that, there is no substantial evidence to link the two. Plus, nobody really knows what the mark of the beast is gonna be.

WTF HAPPENED
WTF HAPPENED
5 hours ago
He's a deceiver.

Julius Schmidt
Julius Schmidt
5 hours ago
@Mayne J it says in the bible that the mark will allow you to buy or sell (or in lamens terms participate in society) and the covid vaccine will determine whether or not a person can travel and who knows maybe you wont be able to enter your local grocery store who knows either way im not taking it

Tip Hall
Tip Hall
5 hours ago
@Mayne J its been proven it has DNA in it so go ahead and take it and continue to believe bill gates has your best interest at heart.its a trip to see how many will take this thing. have at it, dont believe your lying eyes.

med1965
med1965
7 hours ago
This guy is loonier than a pet raccoon! Yikes!

Miss P
Miss P
7 hours ago
People send this plonker money

yumm yumm
yumm yumm
6 hours ago
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

J B
J B
6 hours ago
With rabbies

d smith
d smith
5 hours ago
😂

OnlyMyself
OnlyMyself
6 hours ago
i don't think people know the literalness that he is a demon embodying a mans body , entirely , with full possession .

Roger Smith
Roger Smith
6 hours ago
Full possession

KellyJean
KellyJean
6 hours ago
@Roger SmithYep, I wholeheartedly agree!

Zim11
Zim11
6 hours ago
I always look on eyes of person and it seems like he has crazy eyes.

Nia Skye
Nia Skye
6 hours ago
Yes his eyes look reptilian he just looks evil

Garret Bobby Ferguson
Garret Bobby Ferguson
5 hours ago
Not sure if your comment was sarcastic. Wouldent put much stock in demon possesion if I were you. Normal people are fully capable of being terrible monsters without the help of some satanic spirit. Sooo... the concept seems a little ridiculous on its face just for that reason. Otherwise demonic possesion has never been quantified, measured or documented. However people with brain damage or abnormal brains have often been "diagnosed" with demonic possesion including innocent children. This is quantifiable and documented.

Im not trying to offend but wanted to give you something to think about. Personally I feel people who accuse others of demon possession are capable of being every bit as cringy and crazy as this man in the video. A rather baseless accusation that makes other Christians look bad and altogether dims the Christian light.

A quantifiable and probably easy to agree with explanation for his actions... It is possible that this man believes in all the nonsense he spouts. But I find it likely that someone noticed he would be a useful person for the propaganda machine and made sure he was elevated to a position where he could spout said propaganda. In the end he is probably some hybrid of scam artist, propagandist and delusional. Motivated mostly by ego and greed.

Thanks for reading!

Alison Hountz
Alison Hountz
3 hours ago (edited)
@Garret Bobby Ferguson God gave us all discernment! It’s the Holy Spirit! We must call them out when we see them ❤️ They absolutely exist and once you truly have your eyes open...you know. This, coming from someone who looks for the good in others always. You’re right..anyone is capable of crossing over to evil, but that doesn’t mean you bite your tongue when faced with a blatant display of Lucifer and his minions.

Garret Bobby Ferguson
Garret Bobby Ferguson
1 hour ago
@Alison Hountz Im not sure how you arrived at the phrase "blatant display". You have given no evidence of demonic possession other than there is a common inference that nobody likes the guy and thinks he mispeaks... we are all disgusted. Im disgusted at the thought of eating rotten meat... is that because the rotten meat is demonic? This attitude is probably the reason why brain damaged or unpopular people used to get burned at the stake back in the day. Hysteria. Hysteria based on over zealouness combined with misinterpreting Bible passages. Or something along those lines. If you cannot make a logical argument for demon possession then it indicates you are relying on faith. Faith in your judgement over others is bad news because you are basically giving your VERY HUMAN thoughts the authority of God Himself. We see it all the time historically. Too much faith in an idea can be quite dangerous. We have to temper it with the tools God gave us. As I mentioned earlier, measurements and documentation and other very useful tools. If you are completely convicted that this man is possessed by demons... that would certainly make me feel uncomfortable, as a fellow Christian. To the people who are not Christians, you are going to appear just as crazy as him. Again, dimming the Christian light.

Paddy Jay12
Paddy Jay12
50 minutes ago
@Garret Bobby Ferguson ❤️🙏 👀

R4venc0h0230
R4venc0h0230
9 minutes ago
@Garret Bobby Ferguson wait and see what the world comes to. demonic possession is gonna be the least of your worries.

R4venc0h0230
R4venc0h0230
8 minutes ago
@Garret Bobby Ferguson do YOU have any proof he's NOT possessed. So your opinion just like everyone's in this comment section is just speculation. Including yours.

Susan Rhodes
Susan Rhodes
5 minutes ago
I'm pretty certain he is actually a Nephilim. There are many on the earth today. Many run corporations, countries, etc. Lots of them are on the news and in hollyweird.

Tia Druskis
Tia Druskis
7 hours ago (edited)
That guy has so many demons in him you can see it's hard to function. He's about a sneeze away from being naked living in a cemetery cutting himself with stones.

StrangerThanFiction

Saved by grace
Saved by grace
7 hours ago
He’s getting crazier and crazier.

StrangerThanFiction

Ezio D’Amico
Ezio D’Amico
6 hours ago
He is not smiling that’s called showing your teeth, to intimidate

Stephen Wilder
Stephen Wilder
6 hours ago
Definition of a wolf in sheep’s clothing.

Nausicaa 777
Nausicaa 777
5 hours ago
This was rather terrifying.

TY THE TRUTH
TY THE TRUTH
6 hours ago
He is Palpatine. The Darkside is strong with this one.

Ivan Hairnandez
Ivan Hairnandez
7 hours ago
The devil 😈 personified

Gen Spiegel
Gen Spiegel
6 hours ago (edited)
He looks scary like a demon..his audience is reducing .. seems people are waking up to his weird ass..this is just awkward man😳

シkarina
シkarina
7 hours ago
This guy is a demon, oh Lord ..

JesusIsLord&Savior
JesusIsLord&Savior
6 hours ago
So sad for all those following him.

shaynna1373
shaynna1373
6 hours ago
Gross...disgusting, those who don't use discernment. How can anyone think this man is of God?

Si Hop
Si Hop
5 hours ago
I know! He wears the demon face of an apostle of beelzibub, false profit couldnt be any clearer if it was flashing above his head in neon lights ..

Alida Bbs
Alida Bbs
7 hours ago
That man is pure evil.

StrangerThanFiction

Antony Garst
Antony Garst
7 hours ago
Amen

Dominique Govinden
Dominique Govinden
4 hours ago
Especially at 5:12

Cherie Bates
Cherie Bates
6 hours ago
Creepy. When they were talking about unclothing kids.

CJ 222
CJ 222
6 hours ago
Dude is genuinely one of the creepiest "evangelicals" I have ever seen. He's got a demon or five.

Geneva Thatcher
Geneva Thatcher
7 hours ago
This creature is a luciferian wolf going around devouring Father God's innocent and unaware children. "Beware of wolves in sheep's clothing."
May our Paradise Father bless us to discern the truth for our selves".

Mittie LaMar Weston
Mittie LaMar Weston
6 hours ago
Who would sit and listen to this dangerous SNAKE?