Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TAKING YOUR FOOD AWAY #truckerstrike

TAKING YOUR FOOD AWAY #truckerstrike

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES
I am a follower of Jesus Christ / Yahusha ONLY
I do not belong to any denomination
=============================================

Youtube video link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1UEu5DAqZ8

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site.

Re: TAKING YOUR FOOD AWAY #truckerstrike

Rebecca Sipler
1 hour ago
RFB I'm in Utah, my freind works at 2 hospitals and said they are not overwhelmed at all! They actually said it's all lies!

The System is Broken
The System is Broken
1 hour ago
You should get that on film

rob gizmo
rob gizmo
1 hour ago
I live in Richfield Utah the hospitals from Salt Lake to Provo to Spanish Springs are also empty there's not even cars in the parking lots and they literally look closed

AZ Desert Rat
AZ Desert Rat
1 hour ago
Same here my best friend lives right out side of Provo no lock downs. The only thing they have done is mandate masks and no social gatherings for 2 weeks.

angela c
angela c
1 hour ago
Same in the Quad cities. The hospital's are EMPTY. And NOBODY has COVID19 nor died from it.

Cause4 Alarm
Cause4 Alarm
1 hour ago
Good cuz I'm going to Zion and Bryce canyon this weekend and if I get hurt I want access to good doctors! 😆

B Cagz
B Cagz
1 hour ago
Same in small towns in Indiana. No sign of a pandemic whatsoever, except for all the knuckleheads wearing masks 😷🤦‍♂️

Deb Woods
Deb Woods
1 hour ago
RJCJR10@yahoo.com is Richie's email if you can get any video

Rebecca Sipler
Rebecca Sipler
1 hour ago
@Deb Woods thank you i will try✊💯

Sean Hall
Sean Hall
1 hour ago
My sisters a nurse and was laid off many months ago. No places are hiring in medical field because people arent getting sick. It's like all sicknesses are down. Could be God is mocking them. I haven't gotten a cold in many years. I bet this is common. Read psalm 91. Love you all. God bless the remnant. I thank God for His bride. I'd feel completely alone if you guys weren't here. Your my family for eternity. This life isnt real. It's just a test. It determines everything so it is important.

Colleen Marie
Colleen Marie
1 hour ago
@angela c I live right outside of the quad cities and the news said the hospitals ate at full capacity so I was wondering if it was actually true.

Lee Sanchez
Lee Sanchez
1 hour ago
I am a veteran too, and I used to be proud, but they have taken us on a ride. With a very bad ending coming.

Rebecca Sipler
Rebecca Sipler
32 minutes ago
I'm a disabled vet, those mfers left me for dead, discharged me and told me to go to the nearest va if I had issues! 3 weeks after discharge i was rushed to the hospital given 1 month to live...long story short, I fought those mfers, won and now they get to pay me my just due for the rest of my life! I was a lawyer for vets after I got better, but the bureaucracy got the best of me, I could only do it for 6 years! But I helped thousands of my comrades and every case that came across my desk was a clear and unmistakable error! ALL RESPECT TO MY COMMRADES they all get fd by uncle Sam! 🙏🙏🙏 my family disowned me for fighting the government!!!!

Barbara Alden
Barbara Alden
7 minutes ago
Thank GOD there is still dignity and integrity left in this world!

Brett Werner
Brett Werner
58 seconds ago
Thank god for people like you. Please don’t stop telling ur story people need to snap out of it

Pretty Girl Rocks
Pretty Girl Rocks
46 minutes ago
Where are they coming up with these covid numbers daily to justify this SURGE??? Testing sites are empty! Who's being tested to get the results in order to report a SURGE?!

Der Führer's Last Prussian Soldier
Der Führer's Last Prussian Soldier
44 minutes ago
@Pretty Girl Rocks, they pretty much make them up as they go. It's the algorithms that plug the numbers in. You are also correct, the testing sites as well as hospitals are pretty much empty. Notice how they are now ramping up COVID massively again to a new threshold and beginning the lockdown madness ever since the Election week!? I've been warning people that the COVID ruse has nothing to do with the election or its results, and yet people wouldn't listen...

R S
R S
2 minutes ago
They are getting ready for another long lockdown and using covid again as a excuse because they think we are stupid as we let them lock us down before now then will try to lock us down again using the fake virus again.

George Powell
George Powell
1 hour ago
Something strange with my youtube, my likes no longer turn blue, or register as a like on the videos where they're still countable

MsCoffeecol
MsCoffeecol
1 hour ago
Since yesterday for me. Like in comments.

Sarah Norman
Sarah Norman
1 hour ago
Mine too! It won't let me like ANY videos!

twofry64
twofry64
1 hour ago
Been happening to me for 3 days. Happening to others too.

Eternal Extrapolations
Eternal Extrapolations
1 hour ago
It registers. If you exit the video and reload it you'll see the thumb is now blue and like number incremented. I bet my bottom dollar it's due to die versity hires.

Dottie Butler
Dottie Butler
1 hour ago
Me too they just keep saying added to liked videos

Jacquelyn Lanphere
Jacquelyn Lanphere
1 hour ago
Mine too! Noticed it yesterday and it's doing the same today! Someone on a video about God mentioned the same.

Neo Bailey
Neo Bailey
1 hour ago
Yep..... started censoring after the election theft crime...... enjoy.

Ruis Leipä
Ruis Leipä
1 hour ago
It turns the thumb from hollow to white when you like, atleast with me

Monica Norman
Monica Norman
1 hour ago
@Sarah Norman Same here, sister with the same last name!

Kandi Apples
Kandi Apples
1 hour ago
Me too noticed it for a week but if you try to like a video on a channel that pushes their evil agendas it allows the blue like on there Channel it's all bull it's only with truth and Christian channel is I've noticed even if it's a simple Bible study this is just ridiculous and makes me want to vomit I guess it's time to hang all the witches yeah they want to bring back the law yeah it's time to hang the witches but they won't put that in the law they speak of God's law blasphemy God's law clearly says to hang the witches

Sebastian
Sebastian
1 hour ago
Lots of LOVE from Poland on it's way to YOU!

Shields on
Worry not
😊

Cam’s Outdoor Adventure
Cam’s Outdoor Adventure
1 hour ago
If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.
For we know in part and we prophesy in part,
but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears.
When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me.
Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

William Robinson
William Robinson
1 hour ago
No need for patriot pantry when one is self sufficient and you can preserve a heck of a lot more for more than half the cost!!

Hidden Harvest Grow Lights
Hidden Harvest Grow Lights
1 hour ago
🤘👊🙏

Rich M-3
Rich M-3
24 minutes ago
YEAH WELL EVERYONE DOESNT LIVE SOMEWHERE WHERE THEY CAN BE “Self sufficient”

JaejoongPrincess
JaejoongPrincess
22 minutes ago
All I have is 10 cans of chicken broth, 1 20lbs bag of Jasmine rice and 3 cases of water.

Mike Galanti
Mike Galanti
21 minutes ago
Well what happens when your forced to have to leave your "self sufficient" homestead? Can't logistically take all of your stuff with you but you could possibly logistically take that pantry stuff with you. Especially if you break them down so you can pack them in your bag. At least enough to take with you

D C
D C
20 minutes ago
Having both would be prudent id think. Idk. I have no money for PP BUT Id sure love to.

BlackWorm
BlackWorm
20 minutes ago
Good for you if you are. But tornadoes are taking care of your farmers.
Not only that. But it will become illegal to self suffice. Trust me. And they're gonna do it right after these upcoming food strikes.
That's how they're gonna be able to do it. Under covid, lack of farmers and food supply and so on. So if you self suffice under these circumstances, people are gonna look at you like a monster and your farm will be destroyed. If tornadoes don't do it, people will. We are living in some screwed up times now. Be prepared.

Black Butterfly
Black Butterfly
10 minutes ago
@JaejoongPrincess Better than nothing, right? Most people don't even have a fraction of that. 🤷🏾‍♀️

JaejoongPrincess
JaejoongPrincess
4 minutes ago (edited)
@Mike Galanti I was think that too. I bought the most important stuff Richie said to get in his survival video. I got the emergency byvee sleeping bag, 2 person emergency blanket, another thick huge emergency blanket and it can be used as a shelter. I got a knife, Sawyer mini water filter, some lighter and some other stuff I can't remember at the moment. I also got a really nice large camping backpack for $11 at Walmart. The original price was $65.

Independent ForChrist
Independent ForChrist
1 hour ago
Major bridge going from northern Kentucky to southern Ohio, the Brent Spence bridge on I-75 is closed! A truck fire closed it last night which was very suspicious. They are saying possible structural damage, if so it would be closed for 5-10 years to rebuild. It’s a major bridge going down 75, a lot of food and goods come through that highway. They are getting ready. Food shortages and heavy traffic on 75 to follow.

Kevin
Kevin
1 hour ago
Time’s running out. Repent.