Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Selected Not Elected: The Illusion Of Choice (PT 1) & ( PT 2 )

Selected Not Elected: The Illusion Of Choice (PT 1) & ( PT 2 )
Is The U.S.A Free? Is anyone for that matter? Gordon Comstock reads James Montgomery’s answers to letters, and in doing so and sharing his research, he gives a good discussion on ‘God given’ rights &freedoms, the Magna Carta, the history of the U.S, the Constitution(s) and their amendments, the British Monarchy, Freemasonry, Jesuitism, Popery, land titles, maritime admiralty law and more. The untold, true history of the U.S. and the problem and solution to the patriot movement. A brief look at the idea of freedom from the days of the ancient Israelites, through Magna Carta, to date. Narrated by Gordon Comstock, Researched by Charles Montgomery, compiled and edited by www.flatwaterflatearth.com

“Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana (1905) Later, 1948, Winston Churchill in a speech to the House of Commons, changed the quote slightly when he said (paraphrased), 'Those who fail to learn from history are condemned to repeat it.'

Thank you for watching! Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe.
God bless everyone.
Glen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5DLg-ZLz6I

Selected Not Elected: The Illusion Of Choice (PT 2)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LEXW0S5vP8

Re: Selected Not Elected: The Illusion Of Choice (PT 1) & ( PT 2 )

Is The U.S.A Free? Is anyone for that matter? Gordon Comstock reads James Montgomery’s answers to letters, and in doing so and sharing his research, he gives a good discussion on ‘God given’ rights &freedoms, the Magna Carta, the history of the U.S, the Constitution(s) and their amendments, the British Monarchy, Freemasonry, Jesuitism, Popery, land titles, maritime admiralty law and more. The untold, true history of the U.S. and the problem and solution to the patriot movement. A brief look at the idea of freedom from the days of the ancient Israelites, through Magna Carta, to date. Narrated by Gordon Comstock, Researched by Charles Montgomery, compiled and edited by www.flatwaterflatearth.com

“Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana (1905) Later, 1948, Winston Churchill in a speech to the House of Commons, changed the quote slightly when he said (paraphrased), 'Those who fail to learn from history are condemned to repeat it.'

Thank you for watching! Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe.
God bless everyone.
Glen.

John carlen
John carlen
10 months ago
You have something interesting to do. You have waded through the tedious mutch of these documents and out of the vat of verbiage sifted truth, cleaned it up and edited this fine presentation, so that those of us who cannot do this can benefit from this knowledge and pass it on.
Thank you.

Flat Water F.E.

Flat Water F.E.
Flat Water F.E.
10 months ago (edited)
Thank you John, and may God bless you and keep you.

Wally 1970
Wally 1970
10 months ago
I'm going to download this masterpiece . I always knew we never really broke from England

Flat Water F.E.
Flat Water F.E.
10 months ago
Awesome! Glad you liked it. God bless.

Tchaikovsky Maye
Tchaikovsky Maye
10 months ago
John carlen queen elizabitch

Servant of the Lord
Servant of the Lord
10 months ago
Is our President against Marshall Law?

phill unrau
phill unrau
7 months ago
@Servant of the Lord .....he better be ,, but we don;t have to OBEY THAT LAW !!!! RIGHT .... DON;T SHOOT BACK W/GUNS,,but go grow your garden //crops etc...live normal life as if ,,NO LAW BEEN DECLARED ..RIGHT ??? ...... why bow to government ???

phill unrau
phill unrau
7 months ago
..TRUMP IS NOT YOUR FRIEND ,,,NEVER EVER WAS ....WAKE-UP !!! ..

Scooter 183907 a
Scooter 183907 a
10 months ago
IAM AUSTRALIAN , I GUESS WE ARE IN THE SAME BOAT, MY BROTHER

Flat Water F.E.

mrsticky005
mrsticky005
10 months ago
Remember the Constitution does not grant you rights. God does. Those who violate your God given rights commit a violation against God Himself and they WILL be judged accordingly

Flat Water F.E.

411 Aquatic Trust
411 Aquatic Trust
10 months ago
And the executive orders grant the president currently the ability to Take food, power, fuel, land , and life of everyone. Along with the ability to make councils to operate everything they take from everyone else. There are a number of orders that are disturbingly explicit on what they do and the powers they grant.

Flat Water F.E.

Phil Tanics
Phil Tanics
10 months ago
Don't despair brother, I lost my home, vehicle, woman, tools, furniture, money, health, job, and very nearly my freedom all within a year. I owe more than I will make in the rest of life, only have a roof over my head due to my families love and charity and will never have any nice material things again. But Jesus found me, showed me the truth of this world and with him on my side, the Bible in hand and Gods's beautiful creation right outside I want for nothing. All the material things of this world are part of Satans trap and the systems of government in this world are certainly exercising the will of the Most High. Concentrate on what is real and important, the rest is meaningless.

Flat Water F.E.

Germanirish Mcnulty
Germanirish Mcnulty
10 months ago
The constitution is a contract. In order for a contract to be binding it has to be SIGNED. Did you sign the constitution? No, then it means absolutely nothing to you its that simple. They told you lies .

Flat Water F.E.

Eyes wide open
Eyes wide open
10 months ago
Yes , however contract signed or not they will still sell your house if you don't pay your council rates/taxes, and I am sure that in court they would get away with saying you gave consent to the contract simply by paying the amount on the invoices they sent you, regardless if you were aware of what you were paying or not.....and in Australia at least, the authorities tend to get very nasty with you when you know the score and win court case after case just on the fact that their 'charges' and charge sheets are illegal and the All Capital names are in Dog Latin a corrupt version of true Latin, which according to Blacks Law Dictionary is sign language and foreign at that, they say it is gobbeldy gook, it is 'dogged' script, it is BABBLE.!!!!.

Even when the judges have to let you out of court their dogs will do what they do best, harm and intimidate you and even drug you before a court case, as has happened numerous times to a guy in Australia who has dug deep and found out that, as I said even the Official script they use is not English Language......this goes back to Justinian and that was when they invented this Dog Latin script to trick the illiterate people into signing themselves into the beast system (VATICAN RULE UNDER MARITIME LAW) instead of staying free men and women under Gods Laws.

Take a look at "The Justinian Deception" and "Glossa" channels. It is the aussie guy I'm talking about. He also has the info on a Wordpress site I think. The Glossa is the style of official script used by the American govt and as Australian govt are American corporations also, the same script applies to us regardless of the fact it is illegal babble!,

Henry RAHELIS
Henry RAHELIS
10 months ago
I didn't sign my birth certificate so I guess they don't own me

Eyes wide open
Eyes wide open
10 months ago
@Henry RAHELIS - you didn't have too, your parents sign and when they do they are handing control of you over to the state - that is why they can come take your kids off you, if they feel like it, and anything else you own.

Henry RAHELIS
Henry RAHELIS
10 months ago
@Eyes wide open right.. it is written- my people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.. I don't know that it's fair to the children to be lied too and poisoned from birth.. who can stand a chance to live? I suppose this is what scripture means - "they pass their children through the fire".. slave today die tomorrow unless something super natural interceeds

Henry RAHELIS
Henry RAHELIS
10 months ago (edited)
@Eyes wide open that's what I mean.. our parents signed us over... is it the children's fault the parents are ignorant? and what can anyone do without identification? we don't know how to live off the land anymore.. I wouldn't know where to camp out.. hmmm maybe I should try and see what happens.. but look what happened to the indians.. these global banker miners kick indigenous people off their lands and steal resources

Eyes wide open
Eyes wide open
10 months ago
@Henry RAHELIS - yes that is correct "my people die from lack of knowledge" and also "do not sign any oaths or worship idols"...signing the birth certificate is signing an oath!.....and what do people worship today Hollywood Idols and other human idiots.!

Eyes wide open
Eyes wide open
10 months ago
@Henry RAHELIS - No it is not fair, however when you delve deep into this subject you find out that at 21 we come out from under that parental signed birth certificate and we have the choice to continue under the slave system or become free men and women...again no one knows this either. there are ways to get out of this system but it is very complicated and a long process - and then, yes, you have to work out how you are going to 'interact' within the system whilst living 'out of it'......however the Vatican holds our God given Trust funds that are supposed to pay for all our needs - through the system THEY access our trusts by stealth.....you get a mortgage, the bank immediately claims the full mortgage amount from your trust and then you pay the bank AGAIN as well as with interest....it is the same for each 'government' bill we receive - they claim from our trusts and then we pay them again.

Eyes wide open
Eyes wide open
10 months ago (edited)
@Henry RAHELIS - you got me mixed up with the original poster re the Constitution remark. I was only replying to the original post that the govts don't even stick to their own false laws i.e these "Constitutions" REGARDLESS of court rulings.

No constitution is lawful - God granted us dominion, that is what the original law is and it is the same one now, but we have been denied our God given dominion and part of it is by us signing into the Vatican beast system via the birthing certificate which makes us a mere commodity to be bought and sold as cargo by the Maritime Law of the Sea - YES our parents did it unknowingly just as we have to our children and so on......and yes it is because we ignored Gods warning "sign no oaths".

Also, there is legal remedy available to us, and like all things under God we are free to choose what we shall do, stay in the system or leave and suffer the persecution that comes with it. God said "my people die from lack of knowledge" but has he said that any one other than ourselves is responsible to give us that knowledge?

Correct me if I am wrong, but my understanding is that it is up to us to find these things out - God gave us laws to abide by that would stand us in good stead if we followed them - he also gave us free will - the free will to learn when and how we are deceived, ESPECIALLY when we don't follow his commandments - and the free will to remedy it. IF we so choose.

Eyes wide open
Eyes wide open
10 months ago
@Henry RAHELIS - I can see two partial replies from you in my notifications but when I click the link it does not open up your reply, it only comes back to the video...so I searched for our thread in comments and it is here but I can not see your last two replies at all. This is happening more and more frequently for me, I am sure my comments are being heavily censored, maybe yours too. Let me know if you get this and whether you can see your own last replies.

Sally in CT
Sally in CT
9 months ago
Eyes wide open YES!! Exactly correct!!! Now.... how to circumvent this fraudulence!!!? That’s a whole ‘nuther issue to deal with AND hopefully overcome, outwit and Outright get the hell out of!!?!???!?!!!

TRUTHintune
TRUTHintune
10 months ago
As soon as people started assigning their rights to amendments and man-made law that is when the government was then able to take these rights away, and change them.

The Illusion Of Freedom Examined

Shaking My Head Productions
235K subscribers

Ordo Ab Cho is the Latin phrase for “Order Out of Chaos”. According to basic Illuminati or higher Masonic dogma, the New World Order will result after a period of choreographed chaos, which the state will probably implement through war and bloodshed. Masonic initiates who progress and ultimately attain the 33rd degree receive a jewel with the inscription “Ordo Ab Chao,” surrounded with three interlocking triangles.

Professor Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel, a Freemason and a political and social scientist at the University of Berlin (1817-1831), maintained that man could shape history and achieve ultimate peace only through repetitive episodes of controlled conflict between opposing forces. Hegel advocated the idea that men must create, manipulate and manage that conflict in order to create a pre-determined outcome – the controlled change, the synthesis.

Bible Prophesies Chaos Ahead - The present turmoil we find ourselves in is child’s play compared to the world upheaval just ahead as foretold in the Bible. And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men. Rev 9:15

Get your homes in order friends! Time is short! Jesus Saves! Follow Him!

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES
I am a follower of Jesus Christ / Yahusha ONLY
I do not belong to any denomination
=============================================

Youtube video link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pclOm6K1w20&t=1828s

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site.

Stuck in the Middle with You! U.S is a CORPORATION

KillingTime Channel

Youtube video link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMFWER86j68

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site.

SOVEREIGNTY LOST
A Treatise on
RECLAIMING PERSONAL SOVEREIGNTY

http://sovereignproject.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/SOVEREIGNTY-LOST.pdf

Coverstone: Freedom Constitution Removed 11/19/2020
Pastor Dana Coverstone had a new dream on the 9nth of November 2020. He calls it the Lincoln dream. 2020 is exactly 400 years after the Mayflower Compact and exactly 40 years since the warning has been given to Dumitu Duduman. Is there a significance to 2020? This dream explains where America is headed.

Make sure you join in at www.watchprophecyclub.com to watch (for free) all 9 of our Occult DVD's online. It will be available for the rest of the month of October, as well as the whole month of November 2020.

Youtube video link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAaH_UieFQM