Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
You Are Not Going Crazy!

You Are Not Going Crazy!

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES
I am a follower of Jesus Christ / Yahusha ONLY
I do not belong to any denomination
=============================================

Youtube video link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6z0aMzNGGE

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site.

Re: You Are Not Going Crazy!

AnnieO100
AnnieO100
3 hours ago
Deliver us from lies. They’re all actors.

yeah whatever
yeah whatever
2 hours ago
Biden is the direct face of Communism. Trump is a slow rolling Trojan Horse version of Communism.

Yal Minia
Yal Minia
2 hours ago (edited)
If masks, washing hands and social distancing work, then why the lock downs.

James Galloway
James Galloway
3 hours ago
This whole situation disgusts me.

AngEla MiChelle
AngEla MiChelle
3 hours ago
If these masks are so effective why is this "spreading" so "rapidly"...🙄

Marcel F.E
Marcel F.E
2 hours ago (edited)
The mask block the oxygenation of the blood and cause respiratory problems and it gets wet with the toxic gas that our body expels.Plus every virus is smaller than the porous of any material who make all masks.The mask don't protect .
Almighty HE IS is our protection for all evil things in the name of our only Savior Mediator Master Redeemer Christ Jesus Nazareno EMANUEL !!!

Mark Hayne
Mark Hayne
2 hours ago
Anagram of face mask = fake scam

stephanie james
stephanie james
2 hours ago
Joe -- "I won't be President until January 20th". Joe, I don't think you'll be President ever!

A&R Farms
A&R Farms
3 hours ago (edited)
I’m so sick of this bs 🤬🤬🤬. They can’t wait to lock us down again amd we know their giddy to start their “dark winter”

Alysse Winston
Alysse Winston
2 hours ago
Exactly

velma M
velma M
1 hour ago
Well you don't have to be sick for long that's for sure 😄

nailin palin
nailin palin
2 hours ago
'Mobile morgues' hey ive seen this one!

Its all so tiresome.

NoStrings OnMe
NoStrings OnMe
2 hours ago
Perfect timing, I mean those who are older and almost nieve the ones that can't handle the truth. That have been sleeping watchmen for 80 years,
Don't you see .. ? YHWH blessings on us all. Repent children, the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand..🙂

ShouldHaveStood !
ShouldHaveStood !
3 hours ago
At times, I feel crazy simply by living among thousands of mind-controlled slave sheep. These They Live glasses are revealing.

Longshot K1
Longshot K1
2 hours ago
Give me a Break. What happen to all the people protesting, all of a sudden these recent groups are causing a surge. Crazy Joe can stick it where the sun don’t shine with that mask

Rhonda Liles
Rhonda Liles
3 hours ago
The masks didn't work???? What STRAIGHT BS. MANDATES ARE NOT LAWS. They need to quit. Everyone of these people are getting paid for all these tests.

Kimberly Malesinski
Kimberly Malesinski
2 hours ago
"We're not in Kansas anymore Toto".

MZ RIDING HOOD-LOL
MZ RIDING HOOD-LOL
2 hours ago
DOCTORS COMPLAINED ABOUT WRITING UP CANCER DEATHS & CAR ACCIDENTS AS CORONA RELATED, WE REALLY DON'T KNOW IF ANYONE DIED OF IT.. IN PET GOIAT 2 WAY BEFORE THE " VIRUS" IT SHOWS 2 SYRINGES JUST A FEW WEEKS AGO TRUMP SAYS YOU NEED TWO SHOTS... THIS WHOLE THING WAS PLANNED DECADES AGO. UNPLUG YOUR TV... THEY ARE LYING TO YOU, WAKE UP..

R. Scott
R. Scott
1 hour ago
Dear heavenly father please expose these Liars, please open up the eyes of the deceived, please shut down all this gaslighting, Jesus Christ name I pray amen!

velma M
velma M
1 hour ago
Here's a fun fact: covid is a paid actor 😃👍

Crystal Neel
Crystal Neel
1 hour ago
Liars everywhere, stupidity everywhere. Find out who you are and you won't have to worry about a flu that's mostly on TV.

Noblesaint4sees
Noblesaint4sees
2 hours ago
Trust in Jesus!

rollthelosingdice
rollthelosingdice
3 hours ago
complete control

Dancin 2020
Dancin 2020
2 hours ago
Turn off the Hellevision

iampastorswife
iampastorswife
2 hours ago
I live equal distance between two good sized hospitals. Both have empty parking lots and never seem busy. I have not worn a mask.

iampastorswife
iampastorswife
2 hours ago
Gaslighting produces cognitive dissonance produces compliance. Keep your mind on the Lord Jesus. Without Him you are vulnerable to media manipulation. God bless yall, and you @Shaking My Head Productions

truepeace3
truepeace3
1 hour ago
Does anyone now understand why the “hit series” The Masked Singer” preceded Covid?

Lucky Santangelo
Lucky Santangelo
2 hours ago
The people that appear to be speaking out against the mask are just more actors that are helping to bring in the vaccine. If they are put in front of you, they're actors.

Lady .K
Lady .K
2 hours ago
Thank you. Seems like we all have our 'nations saviors' and manifestations that leads to nowhere....

velma M
velma M
1 hour ago
Monkey see monkey do.. Everyone truly believes everything they see on t.v. 😄

cheryl knlght
cheryl knlght
2 hours ago
Good morning shaking my head Productions! It's hard to break the spell of gaslighting on the public that has grown up on it. The Holy Spirit has been heavy on my mind and spirit. And maybe it's just that the holy spirit is breaking through the gaslighting with knowledge and Truth. Because it's unbelievable what is going on and who can see it and who cannot and who can hear it and who cannot. God bless you and thank you for your videos it's great to see them!

Russian Bot
Russian Bot
2 hours ago
Covid is a bigger deception than 911

charlotte hensley
charlotte hensley
2 hours ago
I love the way you put your content together. You explain yourself very well and letting us find out the truth about things. I used to be one of those blind sheep, but not any longer I follow you avidly.....

Marcel F.E
Marcel F.E
3 hours ago
Ecclesiastes1
8 All things are full of labour; man cannot utter it: the eye is not satisfied with seeing, nor the ear filled with hearing.
9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
10 Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.
11 There is no remembrance of former things; neither shall there be any remembrance of things that are to come with those that shall come after.
12 I the Preacher was king over Israel in Jerusalem.
13 And I gave my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all things that are done under heaven: this sore travail hath God given to the sons of man to be exercised therewith.
14 I have seen all the works that are done under the sun; and, behold, all is vanity and vexation of spirit.
15That which is crooked cannot be made straight: and that which is wanting cannot be numbered.
16 I communed with mine own heart, saying, Lo, I am come to great estate, and have gotten more wisdom than all they that have been before me in Jerusalem: yea, my heart had great experience of wisdom and knowledge.
17 And I gave my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and folly: I perceived that this also is vexation of spirit.
18 For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.

Nes Perez
Nes Perez
2 hours ago
We need to connect with like minded people N have a National weekend of
Mask Off ! We must make ourselves clear that we are not participating in there satanic NWO rituals! Come on people I’m pleading with humanity we must unite N push back against the NWO
It would make a difference once they see that without us the people these corporation won’t exist, they need us more than we need them ! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, let’s make this happen!