Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Rigged U.S. Election, Biden vs. Trump | What happens next? | Call In Show

The Rigged U.S. Election, Biden vs. Trump | What happens next? | Call In Show

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES
I am a follower of Jesus Christ / Yahusha ONLY
I do not belong to any denomination
=============================================

Youtube video link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nySsYW8LMU

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site.

Re: The Rigged U.S. Election, Biden vs. Trump | What happens next? | Call In Show

Micah A Solomon
2 hours ago
Since when is the election not rigged? Are you kidding

Young Sniper
Young Sniper
23 hours ago
For some reason i couldn’t find it on your channel just now had to go to the twitter link smh this censoring is getting crazy

Never Back down
Never Back down
19 hours ago (edited)
Ted Cruz is defending Trump like crazy. I typed both of their names in the calculator and it didn’t match, so I looked up his full name. Turns out his legal name is Rafael Cruz.

Rafael Cruz and Donald Trump are both 48 in the full reduction, and 60 in the Reverse Full reduction.

Jim Carey is also 48 in full reduction and 60 in reverse full reduction.

Amy Haycock
Amy Haycock
2 hours ago
Zach Javier was right. Al gore was president elect for 37 days. Look it up

Ben X
Ben X
23 hours ago
Nov 3 - 13 10 Days of Darkness? No DOJ involvement in election process permitted for 10 days.

WickedMo13
WickedMo13
1 hour ago
What happens next, is Critical Race Theory takes over everything and they start hunting down Trump supporters - Globalism will back on track but now at 100 mph. China level Censorship and Big Tech will merge into one and then a few new Wars if people start questioning the Main Stream Narrative

Matt Andrade
Matt Andrade
2 hours ago
Zach thinks Joe is the President 🇺🇸

Joni Hartsell
Joni Hartsell
22 hours ago
What about war-castles, :Russell-Jay: Gould, who claims to be post master general (military term), and Supreme Court Justice? Hmmmm.

gev003
gev003
2 hours ago
Zack you were too condescending in your tone with callers today.

Dbeaver0420
Dbeaver0420
1 hour ago
I’m not done with the whole video but the first couple were bein a little silly

gev003
gev003
1 hour ago
@Dbeaver0420 so then he should be joking about it, get his point across without making them feel inferior. He should be building vs tearing down.

Emil Joseph
Emil Joseph
54 minutes ago
Bet he was on his period that day

Dbeaver0420
Dbeaver0420
44 minutes ago
@gev003 I feel u

Stonebreakers
Stonebreakers
32 minutes ago
He gets annoyed at peoples inability to properly articulate and formulate cohenrent thoughts. He tries to be patient, but he gets aggrivated when he has to constantly repeat his self. I agree with you that he was curt in his responses, but i also get the reasons why he gets upset. .

Dee Jay
Dee Jay
1 hour ago
Has anyone once heard Zach say when, or anytime after Trump was selected that he would be a one-term president??? I keep hearing him say it but I keep thinking that it’s another fabrication,kinda like when he says that he picks every championship team BEFORE the season started.

michael bourgette
michael bourgette
4 minutes ago
I haven't heard it and I've been listening to him non stop at work the last few weeks. He also said Boston College was going to beat Clemson due to his numbers.

LV8
LV8
54 minutes ago
I’m not gonna lie. I don’t like Zach’s attitude but man... a lot of the guys who call in are stupid.

Like most of you can’t even talk and make valid points. This world is so dumbed down. I see it as a creator. You have to literally talk like a 2nd grader and make 2nd grade points for people to understand you.

I don’t blame Zach for how he feels but the best way is attempt to practice patience or just hang up on people when you see it’s getting no where

Joni Hartsell
Joni Hartsell
22 hours ago
Pay pal. Papal y. Y. The chromosome without a leg. The one legged man.

Atlanta's BlackZach
Atlanta's BlackZach
3 hours ago
Just to touch on the King Von....
He died 89 days after his bday just like Tupac
And "hit em up" matches King Von in all 4 base ciphers

Stonebreakers
Stonebreakers
35 minutes ago
Food for thought, dont forget Trump is still the commander in chief of the combined armed forces. Historically in multiple nations, anytime there has been an internal “civil dispute” it comes down to which direction the generals
and soldiers lean, as far as leadership.

Issa Vibe
Issa Vibe
3 hours ago
Thought electoral college calls it

King Jabnan
King Jabnan
23 hours ago (edited)
If you watch shattered union game 2005 you can get everything that is happening now in the USA thank you zach

Re: The Rigged U.S. Election, Biden vs. Trump | What happens next? | Call In Show

Here is the way I see this blatant steal of Trump's win and it's purpose, especially now that they are saying the vaccine is absolutely mandatory. . We know, without doubt, that the vaccine is designed to alter our God-given DNA and put AI into us to make us slaves of the Glboalist. This is where the rubber meets the road. Will we take that "mark" or will we say "NO". If we refuse, we get our heads chopped off or shot, whatever. We know there is no pre-trib. Rapture because of scripture that has two thing happening before Christ returns and we are told we have a choice to take the mark or not.

2 Thessalonians 2:3 (CJB) Don't let anyone deceive you in any way. For the Day will not come until after the Apostasy has come and the man who separates himself from Torah has been revealed, the one destined for doom.

If Trump wins, this would not come about as quickly and I believe that the Globalist want this now in order to push their final agenda and make us all part of Satan's rule. So, this has been done to cause Trump to fight in court over this STEAL. Meanwhile, we hear that Netanyahu has congratulated Biden. Who is Netanhauu? He is a Zionist along with those in the Vatican. By endorsing Biden, he has the whole Jewish state behind him (especially the Zionist religious groups who practice Kabbalah)

Now I want to point out someone who also believes in the Kabbalah and that is Trumps son-in-law who is found in the Bible Codes as the one who assassinates Trump. So, although Trump clearly won in a land-slide, he will be kept busy trying to prove it while Biden digs in (probably dies early and Harris is set up as prez.) As it was pointed out, she will choose a running mate who will be the one given a little while longer but didn't get elected.

So, who is the man of lawlessness? I've always thought Obama fit that role perfectly. He set up the Throne of Satan (Pergamus) as his backdrop when he was nominated in Denver. He went to Jerusalem and did all the things that Christ did including coming into city on "The Beast" (borrowed car)

Oh, don't know if you know this but the real Obamah died during a blood raising tryst at noon on June 13, 2013 and was replaced by a

Here is the way I see this blatant steal of Trump's win and it's purpose, especially now that they are saying the vaccine is absolutely mandatory. . We know, without doubt, that the vaccine is designed to alter our God-given DNA and put AI into us to make us slaves of the Glboalist. This is where the rubber meets the road. Will we take that "mark" or will we say "NO". If we refuse, we get our heads chopped off or shot, whatever. We know there is no pre-trib. Rapture because of scripture that has two thing happening before Christ returns and we are told we have a choice to take the mark or not.

2 Thessalonians 2:3 (CJB) Don't let anyone deceive you in any way. For the Day will not come until after the Apostasy has come and the man who separates himself from Torah has been revealed, the one destined for doom.

If Trump wins, this would not come about as quickly and I believe that the Globalist want this now in order to push their final agenda and make us all part of Satan's rule. So, this has been done to cause Trump to fight in court over this STEAL. Meanwhile, we hear that Netanyahu has congratulated Biden. Who is Netanhauu? He is a Zionist along with those in the Vatican. By endorsing Biden, he has the whole Jewish state behind him (especially the Zionist religious groups who practice Kabbalah)

Now I want to point out someone who also believes in the Kabbalah and that is Trumps son-in-law who is found in the Bible Codes as the one who assassinates Trump. So, although Trump clearly won in a land-slide, he will be kept busy trying to prove it while Biden digs in (probably dies early and Harris is set up as prez.) As it was pointed out, she will choose a running mate who will be the one given a little while longer but didn't get elected.

So, who is the man of lawlessness? I've always thought Obama fit that role perfectly. He set up the Throne of Satan (Pergamus) as his backdrop when he was nominated in Denver. He went to Jerusalem and did all the things that Christ did including coming into city on "The Beast" (borrowed car)

Oh, don't know if you know this but the real Obamah died during a blood raising tryst at noon on June 13, 2013 and was replaced by a soulless Clone. Who is Satan? A

Oh, don't know if you know this but the real Obamah died during a blood raising tryst at noon on June 13, 2013 and was replaced by a souless Clone. Who is Satan? A souless fallen angle that needs a body to put on as he sets himself up in Jerusalem for a short time. The Bible says he is given a short time to continue and it isn't by legal ways but by flattery. So, maybe some of this may make a bit of sense but I do not believe Trump will continue....the Globalist/Kenites/Jesuits won't let him.

Gerlinda

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We, merely, pass along news as being presented in the many sources and encourage you, the viewer to do your own diligence. Let the Word of God be your guide in all matters.