Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bible Code, The Election MARK TAYLOR, HANK KUNNEMAN (your day is here)

Bible Code, The Election MARK TAYLOR, HANK KUNNEMAN (your day is here)

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES
I am a follower of Jesus Christ / Yahusha ONLY
I do not belong to any denomination
=============================================

Youtube video link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZloQk3INJYg

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site.

Re: Bible Code, The Election MARK TAYLOR, HANK KUNNEMAN (your day is here)

TheCodesearcher dotcom
36.3K subscribers

The codes in this Video is for your consideration
In this video we review the words of The profits of this nation.
it is very clear we need to have this conversation
this video is for
Mark Taylor
Hank Kunneman
Tracy Cooke
Jeremiah Johnson
Emma Stark
Pat Robertson
Kevin Zadai
Kat Kerr
and anyone else who Exalted Donald Trump and Q
for the Pastors and teachers who teach falsehood
You are now exposed,.

Blue Cat
4 hours ago
The Election is not over until the voter fraud is investigated.

Last777 Revenant
Last777 Revenant
3 hours ago
Funny how netanyahu was gushing all over biden before the results were/are official. All the things Trump did for israel, 3+ peace deals, moved the embassy etc. and they just stick a knife in trumps back in disrespect.

Camilla *
Camilla *
3 hours ago
Shalom, Jonathan & Darla—
In the Capitol Rotunda in Washington DC is a mural with George Washington elevated to a throne in the heavens. He is surrounded by pagan gods, Mercury, Neptune, Venus, Minerva, etc. (I hate even putting their names here). In essence he is elevated to a god. The name of the mural is “The Apotheosis of Washington”. “Apotheosis” means “to elevate to the level of a god”. Have we made our presidents gods? Have we made our presidents idols before the One True God, YHWH? On both sides, have we elevated our presidents to the throne of our hearts (Ronald Reagan, Bill Clinton, Barak Obama, Donald Trump, to name a few)? Who do we esteem? Whose name do we lift up?

“I am YHWH and there is none else—there are no mighty ones besides Me...”. YeshaYahu/Isaiah 45/5
“I am YHWH. That is My Name, and My Esteem I do not give to another nor My Praise to idols.” YeshaYahu/Isaiah 42:8

“You have no other mighty ones against My face.” (Commandment #1). Exodus/Shemoth 20:3

“You do not bring the Name of YHWH your Elohim to naught, for YHWH does not leave the one unpunished who brings His Name to naught.” (Commandment #3). Shemoth/Exodus 20:7

“Therefore My people shall know My Name, in that day, for I am the One Who is speaking. See it is I.” YeshaYahu/Isaiah 52:6

“Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we remember the Name of YHWH our Elohim.”

“A son esteems his father and a servant his master. And if I am the Father, where is My Esteem? And if I am a Master, where is My Reverance?’, said YHWH of Hosts to you priests/kohenim who despise My Name.” Malaki 1:6

“If you do not hear and if you do not take it to heart, to give esteem to My Name,”, said YHWH of Hosts, “I shall send a curse upon you, and I shall curse your blessings.” Malachi 2:2

I know you already know all this, Jonathan—but the Father has put it so heavily on my heart that our country is in a state of such IDOLATRY, and government, patriotism and presidents are right at the top of the list. Rome worships the Pope, America worships the president. We have but ONE Headship and that is YHWH Elohim. Let HIS Kingdom Come. Let HIS Name be highly exalted forever and ever! 😊 ⛺️.

ZNEOPEC
ZNEOPEC
4 hours ago
Appear weak when Strong!💪 -Sun Tzu: Art of War 🌞👀

strikerhiryu
strikerhiryu
4 hours ago (edited)
Brother, I know you don't believe Trump is going to be president for second term, but this is not over yet.. Anyway I don't put my trust on man, we still have to fight against corruption and deceit..

Matthew 17:11
Matthew 17:11
1 hour ago
The codes also told us “World War” back in 2000.

I am just listening to this now. It confirms to me that the points that I made that this Steal was prophesied and that Trump was not to have a second term but was being used to install someone else. Biden is old and mentally frail but the people who control him have already put in the mandate for mass vaccinations for a Virus that is just not killing the numbers as the lying news sources are reporting.

We may well see Obama come back into power for a short term because Trump is not seen in the Bible Codes as getting a second term.

The Bible Coder is coming hard against these False Prophets such as Mark Taylor, who have been saying that America would come back Seven times stronger. Jonathan Wright has found these things and will post a list of these false prophets who have misled the Evangelicals who are putting all their trust in Trump rather than get acquainted with the true Prophetic Word. . Hank Kunnemnan (your day is here)

We saw Paula White, go into her Diabolical Trance and Dance declaring she is calling the angels from Africa and South America to make sure that Trump will win this election. Sure he got most of the votes but the steal was planned under Hillary which didn't come to pass so this time, they really did over-drive to steal the election.
45 million 65 thousand, plus babies have been aborted since 1963. Have any of these presidents over-turned Legalized Abortion? The Most HIgh will bring His own Judgment upon this land and upon it's False Prophets who tickle the ears of the Evangelical Christians. It begins in the churches.

Watch and you will see what is encoded within the Bible Codes on these False Prophets.

Gerlinda

P.S. I love all the comments posted but especially Camilla's. Very, very applicable.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We, merely, pass along news as being presented in the many sources and encourage you, the viewer to do your own diligence. Let the Word of God be your guide in all matters.