Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THE CALM BEFORE THE BIG STORM HAS JUST BEGUN...

THE CALM BEFORE THE BIG STORM HAS JUST BEGUN...

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES
I am a follower of Jesus Christ / Yahusha ONLY
I do not belong to any denomination
=============================================

Youtube video link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vDsS-aFJcA

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site.

Re: THE CALM BEFORE THE BIG STORM HAS JUST BEGUN...

Truth Forever
4 hours ago
This is all scripted for sure. I can't believe how many people are playing into this scheme of theirs. I'm convinced that the majority of people are dumbed down and /or not using their God given brains! They've watched so much TV that they can't tell fact from fiction. What a joke and the ones fooling those who believe this scheme are laughing at them! 🤪🤪🤪

Ginger Snap
Ginger Snap
4 hours ago
I think its also wrong to think every little thing is orchestrated and Trump totally complicit. I think this is far more complex then we know.

Chris Blackwell
Chris Blackwell
4 hours ago
@Ginger Snap it’s not that complex. Trump is not as dumb as he makes others think

Steve Turner
Steve Turner
4 hours ago
@Ginger Snap everything that you're shown on television and on the news is part of a reality show that's been going on a long time and it's your reality... it's what they're giving us ...anybody on that rotten box are all getting paid from the same people who created all of this madness... Trump is no different than Biden it does not matter who wins because at the end of the day the military still will kick my door down and Spike a needle into my arm whether I want it or not

Dawn Holmes
Dawn Holmes
4 hours ago
It could be in the water 😔

I love Cupcakes
I love Cupcakes
3 hours ago
I agree it’s sad.

Ill Matix
Ill Matix
3 hours ago
Of course it's all scripted 😂 biden won by the numbers. Just like the dodgers and Lakers did. Just like ginsburg death. Not to mention the 7 catholic/jesuit justices.

Monica David
Monica David
3 hours ago
@Chris Blackwell Yeah I laugh at those who think Trump is dumb. He would not have got this far in life if he didn't know how to play the game or use his mind on people.

Chris Blackwell
Chris Blackwell
3 hours ago
@Monica David exactly. He’s a business man. And has been in this game for a very long time. He knows how to play the cards.

Lory smith
Lory smith
3 hours ago
that means a lot of Christains too

Heather Franklin
Heather Franklin
2 hours ago
@Lory smith Christian's aren't going to get the vaccination or take the mark of the beast. My king is on the throne looking down. He is still in control!

PREISING PRODUCTIONS
PREISING PRODUCTIONS
4 hours ago
Satan has been poising us with politics, Hollywood, MK Ultra, TV, Vaccines, Toxic Fluoride in our drinking water, GMO food, usury, corrupted men and women, and the list goes on. However, Satan will have ZERO power when God decided it is time to send Satan and all evil straight to hell! Never loose faith. God created everything, and He also knows how to put an end on everything and everyone against Him!

PREISING PRODUCTIONS
PREISING PRODUCTIONS
4 hours ago
If you are concern about all the tracking and hacking that the democrats have been doing on our phones, check it out the fifth video on my channel (TIME IS RUNNING OUT - Trailer 4K Ultra HD 2021)

George Planter
George Planter
4 hours ago
Hope their is a master plan from God. Rn its ramping up

Der Dislkier
Der Dislkier
4 hours ago
God wont help you if you stay passive

Ian Moline
Ian Moline
4 hours ago
That’s a BIG, A to the Men.

Jeffree Bailey
Jeffree Bailey
4 hours ago
Holy Holy Holy is He...

All Powerful is He...

All Justice and power

La La
La La
4 hours ago
Keeping us on a slave track...living in boxes with no sun shine or contact with the earth...they fill our minds with trash at every turn and ruin our body’s with the joke we call food. We are the apple of His eye and they are out to destroy us. No fear...✌️ he born a crown of thorns and now we bear a crown(corona) no test!no shot!

Zafrius Rasnake
Zafrius Rasnake
4 hours ago
Change the noun, Satan, with the word, Greed!
Except your stupidity. Humans are to blame. Not the invisible man.

Event Horizon
Event Horizon
3 hours ago
Interesting. So the Christian position is that the supposedly "All Knowing" omnicient Christian "god", allows the "Head Angel" he "created" to serve in the "Top Angel Position", but notably this "super-god" did not have the leadership, foresight, intelligence, or superpowers to see that this angel would cause great CONFUSION, chaos, and evil, upsetting and contaminating the tranquility of the mythological "Kingdom of Heaven"...

...and then permits this angel to continue to torment humans and inflict evil.

It sounds like the Christian "god" has about as much LACK of goodness, righteousness, wisdom, and intelligence...

...as a Trump supporter.

I mean how dumb must an "Almighty" god be if it can't even properly and flawlessly vet his own top angel in his administration. Even having the supposed magical powers of seeing the future.

The story sounds exactly like what we would see when we read an illogical, absurd, poorly thought out plot in a mythology or fairytale...

Event Horizon
Event Horizon
3 hours ago
@Der Dislkier Interesting. So then by that "logic", the Christian "god" never helped Terry Schivo or a passive, unresponsive, terribly wounded soldier on the battlefield, or an unresponsive Christian suffering a heart attack.

Seems like the Christian "god" has limited power after all...

Kaitlin A
Kaitlin A
3 hours ago
@Event Horizon the Christian God has limitless power. Your mind is just too limited and small minded to see.

Seth Crum
Seth Crum
4 hours ago
I remember being in high school during the 2000 election how Al Gore was named president elect then it was reversed. Wouldn't surprise me the same happening. Anywho. All in Jesus Christ's hands. Lord be with us.

xryxix
xryxix
4 hours ago
Sigh I'm just not understanding why people are calling it before everything's vounted

J Bond
J Bond
4 hours ago
@Seth that is what's going to happen. Lord God The Almighty bless Ya!

R. W.
R. W.
3 hours ago
They are scared!! The initial, legit ballots had a watermark on them, without the leftists knowing (think of when they scan your larger bills at Walmart to verify if it’s real cash). All the fake ballots are missing the watermark. Checkmate!

Kevin
Kevin
3 hours ago (edited)
Peace be with us all brothers and sisters. In thee name of the father the son and the Holy Spirit.

J Tucker329
J Tucker329
3 hours ago
....and power was given unto him to CONTINUE for forty and two months (4 more years) Revelation 13:5

Heather Franklin
Heather Franklin
2 hours ago
I was thinking the same thing! Trump will be declared president after the count and this will cause a civil war. All a show from the elite that run this country

Heather Franklin
Heather Franklin
2 hours ago
@J Tucker329 Are you trying to say Trump is the antichrist?

One Deep Savage
One Deep Savage
2 hours ago
me too...was siting in class not long after when 911 happened i vividly remember those first 4 yrs of Bush

Somebody
Somebody
2 hours ago
Al Gore had those controversial things going on so they pulled him. Aduuh! Of course Bush was going have to fill in! The process is complete. Joe Biden is our President. Get over it

Seth Crum
Seth Crum
2 hours ago
@Somebody Whoever is the President, they are all on the same team. All Freemasons, My Faith sides me to be pigeonholed to Republican. I only choose Republican because they are against abortion and are for Christian rights. It's just a puppet show with Politics. Illusion of choice.

jason sterling
jason sterling
4 hours ago
The U.S. has become Animal Farm. We were never meant to put our faith or trust in anyone other than Jesus Christ. This whole election reminds me of a professional wrestling match that is scripted and the winner is already known. Thank you for bringing the Truth to light Call! God Bless you and may He keep you safe!