Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Reset of World is confirmed, Nov 8...33 years ago Biden for 11/9

Reset of World is confirmed, Nov 8...33 years ago Biden for 11/9

Lonna Mercier
3 hours ago
In Revelation, Jesus called it the buying and selling of souls.

Clint
Clint
5 hours ago (edited)
It's still not official. The press is not a part of government or of any part of the process. People should know by now that the press does not concern themselves with the truth, unless they consider it something that they want to cover up. They really go all out to be professional . Too bad it isn't news reporting, it's cheating and deceiving. Now they are doing it to themselves. They are just trying to live out a fantasy. We all thought we heard a lot of crying before when Trump won. There will surely be some fits thrown. They are playing the part of getting the dems hopes up, which will make the fall much more painful. They just keep digging the hole deeper.

Frank Dowdican
Frank Dowdican
5 hours ago
Dallas this ride is INSANE how do i get off ? JESUS MY LORD AND SAVIOR

pe hgt
pe hgt
4 hours ago
They control the left and the right paradigm... it's all just an illusion!!! Nothing that we've ever been taught and told was truth!!!

Roslyn Foreman
Roslyn Foreman
4 hours ago
This is not our home, who’s ready to fly? Waiting for Heaven.

CCT Crystal Clear Truth
CCT Crystal Clear Truth
4 hours ago
the reason that they have these different entities repeat the same stories is because they are ALL organic robotoids they're chipped in their head and they program them to say whatever the hell they want them to say. It's really sad and pathetic. I'd say pretty much one hundred percent of world leaders or figureheads puppets are imposterized/duplicated Which means they were killed after they got some of their DNA and they scanned their brain before they kill them and then put that on a chip and put it inside of a lab-grown synthetic body made from the victim's DNA. These things have no soul so demonic spirits step into animate the abomination bodies that were grown underground in a lab with fallen Angel advanced technology. LOL I sound like a tin foil hat right here, but what I said was 100% correct. when Jesus was talking about how it would be just like the days of Noah it's that genetic makeup of all kinds of creatures and human beings had been contaminated by fallen Angel DNA from the mating with human women, and then also they impregnate animals and created monsters. There were all kinds of abominations occurring because of people or entities tampering with DNA.. fallen Angel DNA contaminating and compromising the natural order of things where they should have left that ****e ALONE. All of them are abominations and the DNA tampering and creating babies without a sperm and an egg just splicing DNA.. that kind of stuff makes God angry. they are playing God and messing around with DNA, creating unnatural results that never should have been, and they're going to pay for what they've done to hundreds of members of my family.. smh 🤦

Michael Merrifield
Michael Merrifield
2 hours ago
Make America Able to Sleep Again

Get Wild
Get Wild
5 hours ago
My economics professor played this song by Pink Floyd every single class. 🙄

Blest Malak
Blest Malak
4 hours ago
Wow....what a liar. Just like his father

Julianna
Julianna
5 hours ago
I never had a contract with klaus schwab or the W.E.F.

Rick Deppe
Rick Deppe
35 minutes ago
Looking though alot of these comments. I can't believe there are some many people that still believe the left , right Paradigm.

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES
I am a follower of Jesus Christ / Yahusha ONLY
I do not belong to any denomination
=============================================

Youtube video link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgrGy90qbKc

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site.