Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HD I Saw the Tribulation .. Ken Peters .. 2000

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES
I am a follower of Jesus Christ / Yahusha ONLY
I do not belong to any denomination
=============================================
HD I Saw the Tribulation .. Ken Peters .. 2000

Youtube video link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EkigikPBoY

Coming to America. Share FAR & WIDE.
Compiled Dreams and Visions pertaining to future of America. I would never claim dates/times but these events are ABSOLUTELY being seen simultaneously via dreams and visions all over America. God does nothing without warning His servants the prophets. I felt led to have his back and show you others that have been shown the same things as well as where it can be found in scripture.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3UeIKMBcso

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site.

Re: HD I Saw the Tribulation .. Ken Peters .. 2000

Christopher Jacobs
6 months ago
Who’s watching this during carona

Irma Ficere
Irma Ficere
3 years ago
The light blue caps or helmets are worn by UN police.

Imani Strong
Imani Strong
2 years ago
When he speaks on having papers to cross state lines, as of 1/2018 the government said people will need passports just to fly domestically. Laws are changing every week, stay woke people!

Lucy van P
Lucy van P
2 years ago (edited)
And the "church" for the most part is STILL asleep and mocking."Will never happen" "God is only love..."

mothafnprincess royal
mothafnprincess royal
2 years ago
every time I watch this, I learn something new, or his testimony gets more confirmed.

Stephanie
Stephanie
2 years ago
Maybe the soldiers in blue hats was the United Nations?

Mercedes Arnwine
Mercedes Arnwine
2 years ago
Jesus Christ is Lord!

London Oki
London Oki
3 years ago
I haven't listened to all of this yet but from reading some of the remarks on the rapture.i wanted to share While praying in the Spirit over 38 years ago God gave me a vision,a mighty wind came into my room and came upon me where it took my breath away. I saw the earth from high above and it was glowing the glory had covered the earth. I knew the end had come it happened so fast u will not have any warning. U will not have time to change a thought our thoughts r important to God. then God said the scripture Seek my kingdom and my righteousness n all the rest will be added unto you.He said that because I could feel the most saddest sorrow I've ever felt in my life. From the people It was not the same as on earth it was more intense and I could see the people they were sad because it was too late. They had not done this only that carried over into heaven they had no gift to present before the Father and they were sad. God wasn't angry God told me this because He cares for us and didn't want this to happen. People instead worried about relationships homes jobs ect. So they got caught up seeking that and never took the time to seek Gods will first for their purpose down here. And trust Him to care for their needs. God didn't say why he showed me this or what to do with it. Or when it would occur. He did not show me any desctruction on the earth 🌏 just the glory over it and the rapture. I pray I finish my race and purpose for God at all cost. I've been under attacks my entire life and going through one now. It's driven me closer to Him each time. He is all I want in my life. I pray others seek His will as we are Gods hands down here n he wants to make things better but needs us to do it by seeking His kingdom and walking in His righteousness.

Tammy Bennett
Tammy Bennett
1 year ago
Praise the Lord, I'm so ready for my new life with the Lord in our new world Heaven!

Tanya Trujillo
Tanya Trujillo
3 years ago
Jesus is the real "all seeing eye" he represents more than "one eye" ..they can spy on us..monitor us.. But the our Creator see's ALL..
I love my Lord Jesus, I would NEVER deny him before anyone!!

Kamelia
Kamelia
2 years ago
Is he saying the charismatic man came on the scene after the people came out of the graves?

Kit Kat
Kit Kat
2 years ago
The chip thing is already happening as you all know on a voluntary basis

lori hively
lori hively
2 months ago
And now it is 2020 and people are willingly wearing face masks when there is ample evidence that we are being lied to about COVID.

woken broken
woken broken
1 year ago
At 1hr 08min he's talking about FEMA camps

CrayCray Redneck
CrayCray Redneck
3 years ago (edited)
i guess this is the 3rd time i've watched this, and every time i watch it i catch new nuggets of information. if you pay attention to what Ken says, the rapture did happen. he didn't say that the rapture happened, or didn't happen specifically. he just says that he wasn't shown that part. if you watch, you will hear him say that there were no children over the age of 2 or 3. well, that's because children were raptured (along with those that are saved). after the rapture people are still having babies, and it's these babies that he is seeing.

ShaQ McFlyy
ShaQ McFlyy
2 years ago
He's talking about the new $100 bills at the 34 min mark

Tia Yvette
Tia Yvette
2 years ago
I think he saw IPads in his vision amazing

josh baynard
josh baynard
5 months ago
I had a dream a while back in 2012 where the whole map turned red. I later thought it was about Trump election but its about corona. A little later in the dream there was a period of darkness and everyone was wondering around. There was 3 kings waiting on a fourth cause there was no king over the people wandering around in darkness. One of the kings was xi jinpang i couldn't see who the other two were or the one who emerged. I had another dream around 2015 about business men in a stadium type setting in a certain row planning something. I could not hear the plans and it was made very clear they had taken extreme measures for security and thought nobody would ever know their plans, but there was an angel beside me that told me God hears everything. Being in awe i asked the Angel if i could have one of those seats cause im an idiot and was like its pretty cool these people could have this type of technology or secrecy in the midst of a crowd. The Angel told me it would do me no good and i instantly knew God knows everything. I woke up very afraid. Maybe im crazy but im begging anyone that will listen to repent. Its not about religion but about a personal relationship with Christ Jesus and each of us. It ain't about church or none of that though those things are good if you can find a good church. Its about loving God and denying self.

Drake Anthony
Drake Anthony
2 years ago
A couple weeks Ago I had a dream that big rocks of fire was raining

Norma McManus
Norma McManus
1 year ago
If Mr. Peter’s description of the AC is accurate, it is definitely not Obama. God bless you all!

ForPETES sake
ForPETES sake
1 year ago
So uncanny, BLUE HELMETS of today’s UN 👿

Bearded Goof
Bearded Goof
2 years ago (edited)
He talked about seeing rainbow money... We now have rainbow money and a blank space in Canada. The guy he also talks about sounds a lot like Emmanuel Macron who is in france, and the glass Louvre Pyramid is 7 stories tall.

Delores M
Delores M
5 months ago
Well now the Corona virus is shutting down the world and we now have black fat screens, and Iphones

Flowersand Chocolate
Flowersand Chocolate
2 years ago
He doesn't show this personally to everyone because He wants us to be save through faith. And what is faith? Something you believe and have not seen.

Stanley Lamb
Stanley Lamb
2 years ago
The Lord showed me His coming back to this world ,and yes the evil was Trying to kill all of God People , But we where still STANDING FOR OUR LORD . I saw 100 bound or biger rocks falling all around, and I saw much more ., Thank you Jesus for looking at me .

Linda Puccio
Linda Puccio
3 years ago
This was terrific! God bless him God bless all of us! We need to repent & tell others about Salvation!

John C
John C
3 years ago (edited)
What he is saying is happening already,Japan had one of the biggest earthquakes weather is changing like he says I noticed strange weather out here in Southern California. Our only hope is Jesus we must turn to him and repent so the world can be spared, our belief will be our salvation

Artere Laksamana
Artere Laksamana
2 years ago
The sooner is actually the Better !!!

Panton Pam
Panton Pam
2 years ago (edited)
This is true there are big screens TV in Walthamstow and other central places in London, England for the masses to watch since the 2012 Olympics.

MewNew
MewNew
4 months ago
Israel will be 80 in 2028, The end of the fig tree generation. All that was written in the book of Revelation will be fulfilled before 2028.