Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WHERE WILL WE BE FOR THE 1000 YEARS?

WHERE WILL WE BE FOR THE 1000 YEARS?
(Study Outline taken from "Hope Beyond 2000 tape #17" -Kenneth Cox)

Revelation 20:6, "Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years."
http://www.remnantofgod.org/rapt2.htm#Staying
The 1000 years begins with a resurrection of the RIGHTEOUS. this is the FIRST resurrection.

Revelation 20:5, "But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished...

The wicked will NOT be alive during this 1000 years. The Bible bluntly says they won't live until the 1000 years are over.

John 5:28-29, "Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of ****ation."

That's two different resurrections being noted here. Plus, the Bible states these two are separated by 1000 years of time rather bluntly.

So, how does the 1000 years begin according to the Bible?

FIVE SIGNS THAT START THE 1000 YEARS

1. The second coming:

John 14:1-3, "Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also."

Matthew 24:30-31, "And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other."

As most of us know. It starts with the second coming. Even the Worldly preachers know this. Problem is, they misunderstand certain Biblical aspects of what occurs DURING the 1000 years that allows for false prophecies and lies to be embraced by the general population as you will soon see.

2. Resurrection of the righteous:

1 Thessalonians 4:16, "For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:"

1 Corinthians 15:51-53, "Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality."

First the dead Christians are raised. Then...

3. Translation of the righteous living:
1 Thessalonians 4:17, "Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord."

The righteous LIVING are changed from mortal to immortal as was strated in 1 Corinthians 15:53. And then we go UP in the air with Jesus. Many preachers of today think Jesus will descend to the Earth at this time and set up His kingdom on earth now. However, the Bible doesn't say that at all. In fact, what does happen to those that don't go with Jesus...?

4. Wicked living are slain:
Jeremiah 25:33, "And the slain of the LORD shall be at that day from one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth: they shall not be lamented, neither gathered, nor buried; they shall be dung upon the ground."

2 Thessalonians 1:7-9, "And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;"

Revelation 6:14-17, "And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?"

Revelation 19:11-18, "And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS. And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God; That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great."

Do some of you remember this verse we discussed many times before where Jesus tells the Apostles were the wicked will be when the Christians leave with Him at what the world calls the Rapture?

Luke 17:37, "And they answered and said unto him, Where, Lord? And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together."

We will get back to this one later. The final sign that signifies the beginning of the 1000 years?

5. Satan bound:

Revelation 20:2-3, "And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season."

Bound = the same as you saying "I'm all tied up, I can't go with you." It's circumstances that will bound the Devil for the 1000 years, and what are these circumstances?

Isaiah 24:1,3 "Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof. The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken this word."

Jeremiah 25:33, "And the slain of the LORD shall be at that day from one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth: they shall not be lamented, neither gathered, nor buried; they shall be dung upon the ground."

He can't tempt anyone because they are all DEAD! They are BIRD FOOD!

Remember what this angel said earlier?
Revelation 19:17-18, "And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God; That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great."

By the way... Will the birds be done eating?
Jeremiah 4:23-27, "I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light. I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly. I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled. I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, and by his fierce anger. For thus hath the LORD said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end."

What will we be doing for those 1000 years?

Revelation 20:6, "Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years."

Revelation 20:4, "And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them:.."

1 Corinthians 6:2-3, "Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?"

We will be reigning with Christ and doing the work of the judgment. But, why do you suppose the saints judge the world? Some may proclaim, "I thought Jesus did the judgment?" I say, CORRECT, and we are REIGNING with Him right now aren't we? Picture yourself in Heaven looking for someone you thought was a Christian, and finally realizing they are not there. Will you now go through eternity thinking about why your loved one isn't there? This judgment work we do is two fold...

(1.) It vindicates the Lord IN OUR HEARTS, exposing the lies of hell.

(2.) It proves the Lord gave your loved one EVERY opportunity to join Him and you in Heaven.

You ARE reading their book aren't you? You have all the proof before you. You now know that Jesus DID do as He said He would, and your loved one denied Him DAILY! The Lord opens the books so you can see with your own eyes that they did in fact ignore Him. And then finally you come to the conclusion, it is NOT His fault. they chose Hell on their own!

So, what happens at the end of the 1000 years?

FIVE SIGNS THAT END THE 1000 YEARS

1. The wicked are raised:

Jude 1:14-15, "And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him."

Revelation 20:5, "But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection."

That's ALL the wicked! From Cain to the last sinner! BILLIONS upon billions the world over! Think of it! It's not going to be a fun place by any means. PLUS, they will not be in glorified bodies as you will soon see. So if they died deaf, dumb or blind, they awaken deaf, dumb and blind as well.

2. Satan is set free:

Revelation 20:7, "And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,"

3. New Jerusalem comes to earth:

Revelation 21:2, "And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband."

Revelation 21:3, "And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God."

Want to know where it will settle down?

Zechariah 14:4-6, "And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south. And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee."

4. All the wicked are destroyed:

Revelation 20:9, "And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them."

Why did the wicked surround the city? Why not just leave us be? Why not leave and go someplace else away from the city? In this resurrection the Bible does not say they are resurrected "whole" or with "immortality." In the first resurrection, those Christians that die blind, awaken with sight, those that die deaf, awaken hearing, those that died lame, awaken walking. The second resurrection doesn't have these wondrous miracles because these wicked are not righteous, nor are they IN the city where there is something that heals the nations!

Genesis 3:22-24, "And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever: Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken. So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life."

Fact is, the "tree of life" is in the midst of New Jerusalem.

Revelation 22:2, "In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations."

How can they be healed when the tree is inside the city? Could it be they seek the tree of life so as to continue living forever in sin? However, it is written...

Nahum 1:9, "What do ye imagine against the LORD? he will make an utter end: affliction shall not rise up the second time."

Instead, theirs is the Great White Throne Executive judgment. When they come against the city to try and destroy it obviously for that tree of life We read this...

Revelation 20:11-12, "And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works."

In front of every single human that ever lived. ALL the righteous in the city, and before all the wicked outside the city will be a grand view of the plan of salvation as the Great God stands before them. The righteous will not have to deal with the judgment of the wicked for it is written...

1 Corinthians 11:31-32, "For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged. But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world."

But the wicked trusted in their works alone to gain Heaven. they had no faith in Jesus to save them, so it is by their works they will be judged because they proclaimed themselves unworthy of a Saviour. HOWEVER, regardless of the outcome...

Romans 14:11, "For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God."

The problem is, the wicked will get up off their knees and try to take the city by force so as to gain eternal life, but as it is written... "... and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them." -Revelation 20:9

Revelation 20:13-14, "And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death."

There is no resurrection from this death. Only those that took part in the "first" resurrection shall live on. It is this death that is permanent. It is here the saying "God of the living" is realized in reality. For the righteous WILL be living for eternity, and the wicked shall be dead for eternity. And after their bodies turn to ash, and the fire burns out, and all the wicked, Satan, his angels, death, and hell are burned to ashes. What do the righteous do that day?

Malachi 4:1,3 "For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch. And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts."

5. Earth made brand new:

2 Peter 3:10-13, "But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat? Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness."

Revelation 21:1, "And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea."

Matthew 5:5, "Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth."

Earth will then be the home of the Almighty Godhead. His children will be about Him. And Heaven will be on earth.

A FEW POINTS TO PONDER AS TO THE NEARNESS OF HIS COMING...

Leviticus 25:4, "But in the seventh year shall be a sabbath of rest unto the land, a sabbath for the LORD: thou shalt neither sow thy field, nor prune thy vineyard."
A Sabbath for the LAND is commanded by the Lord. It is declared that six years you may work the land, and the seventh year we must allow the land to rest.

Leviticus 26:34, "Then shall the land enjoy her sabbaths, as long as it lieth desolate, and ye be in your enemies' land; even then shall the land rest, and enjoy her sabbaths."
Is this a prophetic similarity? Is not the earth to be desolate 1000 years? And was it not ruled by our enemies, the wicked? Jeremiah speaks of a time when Israel did not keep the Sabbath of the Lord, and so it was written...

2 Chronicles 36:21, "To fulfil the word of the LORD by the mouth of Jeremiah, until the land had enjoyed her sabbaths: for as long as she lay desolate she kept sabbath, to fulfil threescore and ten years."
The planet WILL lay desolate because it MUST! We have just about finished 6000 years in this land. We are approaching the seventh thousandth year of the planets age. And by the way, you can see that Revelation uses the number seven over 50 times. It speaks of...

7 Churches... 7 Seals... 7 Trumpets... 7 Woes... 7 Spirits etc

In Scripture 7 = completeness.

ONE POWERFUL VERSE:

Colossians 3:4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.
Many claim when they die they step into glory on that day. The word 'then' in this verse proves otherwise. Sometimes it's just that easy to reveal the truth.

Ever notice this?

Jewish custom was one that when a man courted a woman to wife. He would approach her. IF she agreed to marriage, he would leave to make ready his wealth necessary to provide for her and return in 2YEARS. Students of prophecy see this as a custom Jesus will match when looking to take His bride the Church.

PLUS... Have you ever noticed that the "Good Samaritan" has been seen as Jesus returning 2000 years after His first arrival?

Luke 10:30-35, "And Jesus answering said, A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead. And by chance there came down a certain priest that way: and when he saw him, he passed by on the other side. And likewise a Levite, when he was at the place, came and looked on him, and passed by on the other side. But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him, And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him. And on the morrow when he departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said unto him, Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I come again, I will repay thee."

The "certain man from Jericho" is the uneducated Church that is crippled by the wolves on the pulpits who robbed them of their faith. (raiment/garment = your walk in prophecy)
The "priests & Levites" that passed him by are the worldly preachers and wolves of today.
The certain Samaritan of course is Jesus who comes to heal us all.
The "Oil & Wine" that Jesus uses to HEAL his wounds is defined in prophecy as Oil = Holy Spirit and Wine = New Testament Doctrine.
The "inn" is the teaching / obedient Church throughout time.
The "two pence" was what Jesus "Paid in full" at Calvary.
The "two pence" are also actually "two days" payment for lodging for the education of the church.
The "Two days" = 2000 years, for it is written in 2 Peter 3:8, "But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day."

http://www.remnantofgod.org/rapt2.htm#Staying