Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
This Year's December 14 Eclipse Falls Exactly Between the 2017-2024 US Crossing Eclipses!

This Year's December 14 Eclipse Falls Exactly Between the 2017-2024 US Crossing Eclipses!

I am a follower of Jesus Christ / Yahusha ONLY
I do not belong to any denomination
=============================================

Youtube video link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jS1tywwG6rY

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site.

Re: This Year's December 14 Eclipse Falls Exactly Between the 2017-2024 US Crossing Eclipses!

Ramon Correa 1 hour ago

NOT ONE HEBREW TEIBE ... ALL 12 are here ... it’s biblical ... believe it or not like it or not the truth is the truth .! Read more Show less

William Klimek

William Klimek 1 hour ago

CASEY, MAKANDA IL IS ALSO FAMOUS FOR THE LONGEST RURAL POSTAL ROUTE OF UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE. TOTAL CONFIRMATION. Read more Show less

RedeemedBy Yah 2 hours ago

2 T h e s 2

1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be ****ed who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

14 Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

15 Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.

16 Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace,

17 Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work. Read more Show less

Elizabeth Flowers 1 hour ago

The :-) is everywhere these days. Katy Perry's new song Smile I mean you just can't get away from it. I keep thinking about the :-) in Forrest Gump and all the symbolism in that movie that I didn't realize at the time. There's also a bunch of murders where they draw a :-) on the wall and they've never been able to figure out who it is killing these young men. They call them the :-) murders! Makes perfect sense with everything you're saying. God bless🙏 Read more Show less

2Hawks 1 hour ago

Casey you truly were meant to do this. God gave you this gift to see all of this and give it to us who have ears to hear. Truly amazing and I’m so grateful for you and your abilities! There truly is nothing new under the sun... thank you, thank you, thank you! Incredible! Love ya brother 💖 Read more Show less

Paula Brandon 1 hour ago

Casey, I live in a town in Southern Illinois. My great-great grandmother was Cherokee and the cemetery where her body is laid is a masonic cemetery. Subsequently, no maps remain to locate her burial plot, after 3 fires burned down 3 Masonic Lodges which would have been where very important early Southern Illinois documents. My town was called Little Egypt at how fast it built up. My great-great grandfather was one of the first freemasons in this town. He built the old high school with a cart and mule, helped build churches and homes here. I found a retaining wall at the Masonic cemetery made of head stones that were washed into ones yard, neighboring the cemetery. I find it completely immoral that they haven't tried to maintain the history of the cemetery where my great-great grandmother was laid to rest. The book I'm referring to is titled The Magic City Of Egypt by W.N. MacFarlane. Thanks for all you do, much love, brother! Read more Show less

RedeemedBy Yah 2 hours ago

M a t t 25:1-13, 1 C o r 15:50-55

1 T h e s s 5

1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.

2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

7 For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.

8 But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.

9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

10 Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.

11 Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do. Read more Show less

Alan Marchwinski 1 hour ago

Jupiter saturn conjunctiion december 21st 2020...things will get crazy. Read more Show less

bob ross 1 hour ago

I was mowing my grass / lawn on 2017 when it happened. I could tell the difference in light that day. Could this make a person go somewhat crazy days later? I felt angry because I couldn't find my vape thing. I was doing some vodka drinking. Could be both. Drinking and eclipse. Read more Show less

Time-A-Tell Ent. 2 hours ago

Wow...! Mind blowing information ...if they plan on having vaccine by "Xmas" the economy will have to crash beforehand..so be on the look out on that ... another thing they have started the test trials for VC on 45 ppl they have to take 2 doses ..after the 1st dose they take the 2nd "28 days later" ....maybe there's something in that movie ..but wow Nice Work Casey..
All Glory Be To God !! Read more Show less