Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Enemies of Honesty: Half-Truths

Enemies of Honesty: Half-Truths
by Eddie Foster - May 16, 2016

The second enemy of honesty is telling half-truths. What are these sinister lies? how can we avoid telling them or allowing others to influence us with them?
Enemies of Honesty: Half-Truths“The whole truth, and nothing but the truth. …”
We recognize this phrase, whether we’ve been in a courtroom or just seen one depicted on television. Unfortunately, just because defendants and witnesses are told to tell the whole truth before they get on the witness stand, that doesn’t mean they always do. This is why we have the word perjury: human beings have trouble telling the truth even when they say they are telling the truth.

Half-truths are sinister because they involve just enough of the truth to make the lie seem less obvious or offensive. Telling the “whole truth” can be very difficult in many situations, leading to half truths such as: “Technically, I was still working when I billed for that expense” or “I didn’t eat all the cookies like you said; see, there’s one left.”

Half-truths avoid what is actually meant and live in technicalities and “portions” of truth. Make no mistake; these are an enemy of honesty and God hates them. Words that have a sliver of truth may be persuasive (Colossians 2:4), but are still empty and deceptive (Ephesians 5:6). Satan deceives the whole world (Revelation 12:9) and often mixes truth in with his lies.

Half-truths in the Bible
As if the blatant lie Satan told Eve (“You will not surely die”) wasn’t enough, Satan also used a deceptive half-truth about the fruit of the wrong tree to further entice Eve: “For God knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil” (Genesis 3:5). Satan mixed truth with a lie with expert cunning.

Eve’s eyes were opened, but her experience of knowing good and evil was far from being like God. It opened the door for humanity to choose Satan’s way of thinking, not God’s way. Satan basically told her enough of the truth to hook her, and left out enough of the lie to make it seem like a “win-win” choice.

Abraham used a technicality about his wife in order to call her his sister in situations where he felt it would be safer for him (Genesis 12:10-20). Of course, it may well have placed her in greater jeopardy! Such is the problem with half-truths.

We need to always be asking ourselves, “Did I just tell the whole truth, or just part of it?”Recognizing half-truths
It is important to have the whole truth, when possible, and not just a manipulated half-truth. How can we tell which is which?

1. Get both sides of every story. Remember the old saying, “There are two sides to every story, and the truth usually lies somewhere in the middle.” There are exceptions, but that is the basic rule when it comes to determining half-truths. We need to make sure that we are not just listening to what appears true at first, but instead take all the facts into account (Proverbs 18:17).

2. Consider the wisdom of the source. When hearing something that seems like it might be a half-truth, it is helpful to think of how much godly wisdom the source is using (James 3:17). Is what I’m hearing pure? Is its purpose for peace or not? Is it told gently? Is the source willing to yield to scrutiny? Is the source historically merciful and good? Is this source avoiding partiality and hypocrisy, and has he or she done so in the past?

Avoiding half-truths
Now, most importantly, it is our turn. Making sure we always tell the whole truth, and not half-truths, is challenging but not impossible (Matthew 19:26).

1. Remember that half-truths are not the truth. Satan is the father of half-truths as well, not just lies. Half-truths may seem less wrong since there is a smidgen of truth attached to them, but they are still an enemy of honesty.

2. Understand the impact of half-truths and why God hates them. Worshipping God in “spirit and truth” (John 4:24) is hard to do with only half the truth. God’s Word is truth (John 17:17), but so many deviations and half-truths have been taught about the Bible that the world is in complete spiritual confusion. Half-truths are responsible for millions of people avoiding God’s laws and actually using parts of the Bible to justify their actions: “There are parts of the Bible I like, and parts of the Bible I don’t like.”

Consider that some of the most prominent holidays in mainstream Christianity contain half-truths. For example, both Christmas and Easter claim to celebrate events that did occur—but both mix paganism and error into those celebrations. To learn more, read “Holy Days vs. Holidays.”

3. Examine our speech for “half-truths.” We need to always be asking ourselves, “Did I just tell the whole truth, or only part of it?” “Am I hiding a portion of the truth to make myself look good or to escape something?”

The second enemy of honesty, telling half-truths, is just as destructive and prevalent as the first “Enemy of Honesty: Lies.” With God’s help and a dedication to tell the whole truth, we can overcome this deceptive mixture of truth and fiction in our lives. Read also the last in this series “Enemy of Honesty: Spin.”

For more insight into the sin of lying, read “Ninth Commandment: You Shall Not Bear False Witness,” “Lying vs. Telling the Truth” and “Speak the Truth in Love.”

https://lifehopeandtruth.com/change/blog/enemies-of-honesty-half-truths/

Re: Enemies of Honesty: Half-Truths

ROUND BALL EARTH?

7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE?

CATHOLICISM IS CHRISTIAN?

BLACK JESUS ?

THERE ARE NUMEROUS HALF TRUTHS BEING TAUGHT...