Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CIA child trafficking, ritual abuse and mind control (Eyes Wide Open)

Fritz Springmeier has been featured often on this site as a man who was killed for revealing what he knew. Here is a
a small part of the following book about CIA child trafficking, ritual abuse and mind control. Thank you GH

EYES WIDE OPEN

Saturday, March 28, 2020

Part 1: Eyes Wide Open...Watergate was Pedogate

HTTPS://exploringrealhistory.blogspot.com/2020/03/part-1-eyes-wide-openwatergate-was.HTML

Introduction

The worst thing about being an inspiration is that you have to be perfect.

- Anne McDonald

Fiona wants this all over the Internet,please share and grab the link for the book at the bottom of the post. If you have a spot at your site to put her link,please do so. Long past time this sicko degenerate behavior is stopped once and for all....

Eyes Wide Open is not a biography as such, and descriptive dialogue is limited.

Consider it more a reference book designed to meet three distinct aims:

1.Provide the relevant historical basis for understanding the existence and cover up of CIA child trafficking, ritual abuse, and mind control.

2.Document my personal experience of this abuse in Australia and the USA.

3.Offer information for combating the techniques which cults, the military and intelligence agencies use to artificially induce dissociation and achieve radical and strategic Behaviour modification. I explain the nature of Trauma-Based Forced Dissociation including the victim selection process, why most therapy is ineffective,and why a Trauma-Focussed Integration approach is essential.

My testimony is scaffolded by the extraordinary research of Steve McMurray who assembled the jigsaw of faces, places, and relationships I recalled and relayed. Steve’s work features mainly in the chapter MK-ULTRA in Australia. This book would not exist, and my integration would not have been as thorough, without Steve’s research efforts.

The following publications provide a preliminary understanding of ritual abuse and mind control, which my book builds upon:

-Secret Don’t Tell: The Encyclopedia of Hypnotism (1998) by Carla Emery.

-How the Illuminati Create an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave

(2008) and

Bloodlines of the Illuminati (1998) by Fritz Springmeier and his wife ‘Cisco Wheeler.’

-A Nation Betrayed: Secret Cold War Experiments Performed on Our Children and Other Innocent People (2002) by Carol Rutz.

-The Greenbaum Speech(1992-3) conference presentation by Dr Corydon Hammond.

The Bible suggests we may know them by their fruits. That is, we recognise the wolves in sheep skins by the consequences of their words and Behaviour. Be they arrogant academic or bottom-feeding troll, anyone who attempts to discredit the above writings is certainly an operative for the trafficking network. Similarly, whoever attacks my book has a vested interest in the lucrative international child trafficking operation coordinated by the CIA.

This electronic version of Eyes Wide Open is being distributed at no cost because the truth and healing ought to be free. Victims have paid enough. The public is welcome to download, distribute and host complete copies of this book version online for therapeutic purposes. Flooding the Internet with multiple copies combats the increasing censorship and stops the child traffickers burying this information again.

1. ‘Fiona, I just came across an article you had written about Scalia and it also mentioned Billy Graham. I was born in 1956 in SC, to a ‘church organist’ who was in a SRA cult. I am 62 and was 55 before really detailed abuse memories became clear to me. I worked for a while with a Christian therapist who diagnosed me as having DID and being an SRA survivor. Sometimes I doubted my own memories but he NEVER did, with one exception. He did not believe me when I told him of being taken to a Billy Graham crusade as a small child, perhaps age 6 or 7, and being made to give Graham oral sex. My parents sang in the choir at several of his crusades and his music director, Cliff Barrows... My parents knew them personally... Even after his death, he is one religious leader heavily protected by the media. Anyway, may God bless you for your courage. Please keep exposing evil people... I’m 99 percent sure my abusers were Luciferians. Definitely involved some Freemasons one of whom was a Southern Baptist minister.’

---------------

The drug industry is run as a single, integrated world operation.

Dutch Origins

Ronald Bernard said the financial hierarchy he worked for originated in Holland. The Dope Inc. (1978) authors agree. The British Crown employed the Hofjuden (‘Court Jews’) to financially manage their drug operation. These Royal bankers migrated from Amsterdam to Britain after the 1688 Revolution during which Holland’s leader conquered England and was crowned King William III. Previously, the bankers participated in the Dutch East India Company's first opium trade expeditions, collaborated for centuries with the British Jesuits, and participated in the Jesuit Inquisition. The Royal bankers were rewarded with Royal bloodline wives. These bankers, including the Rothschilds, Warburgs, Oppenheimers and Schroeder's became Hitler’s main financial backers. The British Royal family are of German descent and changed their family name from German-sounding House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha to English-sounding House of Windsor in 1917. Their Nazi sympathies were demonstrated in the 1933 film footage of future King Edward VIII teaching the ‘heil Hitler’ arm salute to young Queen Elizabeth, Princess Margaret, and their mother. In October 1937, abdicated Edward visited Nazi Germany where he met Hitler, dined with Hitler’s deputy, Rudolf Hess, and toured a concentration camp.

The Royal bankers coordinated the laundering of drug money via offshore unregulated banks including Britain’s island colonies. Hong Kong was established as the centre of the global drug trade.The British Crown created the P&O shipping line specifically to transport the drugs, plus the HSBC bank to launder the opium proceeds. A portion of the drug money was laundered via ‘legitimate’ cash businesses like hotels, restaurants, gambling establishments, while some was channelled into blood diamonds, gold and art.

The Royal Family created P&O to traffic drugs + HSBC to launder drug money.

Ronald Bernard described how he and the other bankers employed by the wealthy elite were expected to participate in heinous sexual and murderous acts including the ritual sacrifice of children. This sounds far-fetched - until you read news articles like this

Portfolio Manager Accused of Raping, Beating Women in Penthouse Dungeon

Rebecca Rosenberg, New York Post, 3 Nov 2017.

A former portfolio manager for an investment fund founded by financier George Soros sexually abused women at a Manhattan penthouse dungeon, according to a $27 million Brooklyn federal suit. Howie Rubin, 62, whose high-stakes dealing was featured in the best-selling books ‘Liar’s Poker’ and ‘The Big Short,’ rented the lavish Metropolitan Tower pad in Midtown to indulge in brutal sex with women whom he paid between $2,000 and $5,000 per session, according to the suit filed Thursday.

The three unidentified plaintiffs in the case including two Playboy Playmates —claim the married father raped and beat them to the point that they needed extensive medical attention, court papers say. At the $8 million penthouse, they were shown to a side room featuring ropes, chains and sex toys along with other BDSM equipment. Rubin gagged, tied up and viciously abused the women even punching one in the head, the suit filed by civil lawyer John Balestriere said.

‘I’m going to rape you like I rape my daughter,’ Rubin barked during one of the alleged assaults.

In one session, he beat one of the women’s ‘breasts so badly that her right implant flipped,’ the papers state. The former Bear Stearns trader paid her $20,000 to repair the damage. One plaintiff was tied up, gagged and shocked with a cattle prod in her groin before Rubin allegedly raped her, according to the filing.

Rubin — who collaborated with two female fixers and a lawyer — had the women sign non-disclosure agreements, the papers state. The trio sought to ‘cover up Rubin’s sexual misconduct and criminal abuse of women and to serve as a cover for his wide-ranging human trafficking scheme,’ wrote Balestriere …

---------------

All intelligence agencies are privately owned criminal organizations.

--------------

Danny Casalaro labelled the system The Octopus and described it as follows:

They’re not government officials but their tentacles can reach into any part of the government in almost any country including legitimate and rogue spy networks. They are not notable industrialists, but they can pull the strings of the oil and banking empires at will. They are not known criminals, but they successfully penetrated all factions of organized crime including the Mafia, the Japanese Yakuza, the secret Chinese Triads, and the terrorist underground. 22

Casalaro linked The Octopus to people, places, and activities consistent with my experience. His notes and phone records referenced drug trafficking, money laundering, Mossad, CIA, shellfish-based bioweapons, genetic engineering, Nicaragua, Watergate, Australia’s Nugan-Hand Bank, Pine Gap, MJ-12, and Area 51.23 This bizarre combination of diverse and seemingly unrelated research topics only makes sense within the context of witness testimonies like mine. I can pull together every single one of those topics and explain their solid relationship.This bizarre combination of diverse and seemingly unrelated research topics only makes sense within the context of witness testimonies like mine. I can pull together every single one of those topics and explain their solid relationship.

The best way to understand the global child trafficking industry is to trace the history of the drug trafficking industry. As you read Dope Inc. cross out the word ‘drugs’ and replace it with the word ‘kids’ to gain a picture of the child trafficking network that traded me. Like the drug trade, the child sex trafficking industry is run as a single integrated world operation. At the top sit the wealthy elite who maintain control by ensuring only blackmailed, compromised politicians, military brass and government officials occupy leadership. The secret services, including ASIO, MI6 and the CIA coordinate the child trafficking and human compromise operation, receive the victims procured via the little men, modify the behaviour of child victims until they become suitable assets, and transport the trained victims nationally and internationally to service VIP pedophiles.

Child trafficking is run as a single, integrated world operation coordinated by the CIA.

Operation Mockingbird:

In 1977, Watergate investigative journalist Carl Bernstein said the CIA had recruited over 400 American journalists:[yeah himself included DC]

------------

Babylon Will Fall

‘Babylon’ is the Biblical name of the ‘great city that rules over the kings of the world’ (Rev. 17:18). Babylon was and is a global political, financial and religious power system that rules the world. It is the Black Network, the Octopus, the Illuminati, the Luciferian Order headed by the Rothschild dynasty, administered by pedophile government officials, and policed by the CIA, Mossad, ASIO and MI6. The Bible describes Babylon as follows:

- The kings of the world have committed adultery with Babylon. (Rev 18:3)

- The merchants of the world have grown rich because of Babylon’s desire for extravagant luxury. (18:3)

- Babylon brewed a cup of terror for others. (18:6)

- Babylon bought great quantities of human slaves. (18:11)

- The merchants of the world became wealthy by selling human slaves to Babylon.(18:15)

- Babylon’s merchants are the greatest in the world. (18:23)

- Babylon deceived the nations with her sorceries. (18:23)

The ‘merchants’ are the world’s richest and most powerful merchant bankers who trade in ‘human slaves’ including child sex slaves. The ‘kings’ are the pedophile world leaders who are compromised via child prostitutes. The ‘cup of terror’ refers to the CIA-created terror organisations being used to force countries to submit to Babylon. Revelation guarantees that Babylon will fall. The destruction of Babylon and her Luciferian pedophile associates will be quick and complete. My existence and endurance testify to this fact.

2. ‘I was put through a satanic ritual with Billy Graham when I was 7, hung upside down on a cross, with about ten children and a half circle of men in black robes. I think I called out for Jesus during part of it. He grabbed me by the shoulders and shook me for doing so, screaming at me something like that not even Jesus could help me.That’s one ritual. Just one. Billy Graham must have had so many victims. The man is in hell where he belongs.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We, merely, pass along news as being presented in the many sources and encourage you, the viewer to do your own diligence. Let the Word of God be your guide in all matters.

Re: CIA child trafficking, ritual abuse and mind control (Eyes Wide Open)

Jude speaks of these ungodly mean. 4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

Jude King James Version (KJV)
1 Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ, and called:

2 Mercy unto you, and peace, and love, be multiplied.

3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

5 I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.

6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.

11 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.

12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;

13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.

17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;

18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.

19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.

20 But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,

21 Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.

22 And of some have compassion, making a difference:

23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,

25 To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.
King James Version (KJV)