Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THIS SHOULD MAKE YOU NEVER GO TO STARBUCKS AGAIN....

THIS SHOULD MAKE YOU NEVER GO TO STARBUCKS AGAIN....

Youtube video link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmDlIYdOPDg

Re: THIS SHOULD MAKE YOU NEVER GO TO STARBUCKS AGAIN....

Praise Elohim
1 hour ago
Im so sick of this nonsense, just pushing an agenda to poison the minds of everyone. Starbucks is SJW trash. Transgenderism is NOT brave, it is sick and perverted. Satanic agenda being pushed everyday, anything good that GOD has made, they corrupt.

Grace Morgan Speaks
Grace Morgan Speaks
1 hour ago
Whoever is reading this keep your eyes fixed on Jesus no matter what you are going through. Fear not for God is with you.

Michel C
Michel C
1 hour ago
What's really sad, is there are hundreds of people who have gone through the tansition, and have transitioned BACK to their real sex, because they WEREN'T happier, they DIDN'T feel they were really changed, they felt even more isolated and alone...and eventually realized something was wrong mentally...a type of body dysmorphia...but doctors aren't allowed to suggest counselling... they're just supposed to do the surgery (more money for the hospitals). It's a tragedy, because what these people really needed was counseling, but instead suffered immeasurably on an emotional level, then suffer going through surgery and recovery, and then through societal rejection, and worst of all.. eventually coming to the realization that they'd made a TERRIBLE, if not irreversible mistake. The documentary I watched about these people who are, or already have, transitioned back to their ACTUAL gender, was really heartbreaking. Had any of the idiotic parents had the decency to at least seek some counseling first, they could have saved their children decades of misery and loneliness. What's going on now is absolutely child abuse!

A Call For An Uprising

Maria Nichols
Maria Nichols
1 hour ago
I agree with you

Heart Light
Heart Light
1 hour ago
Michel C
What is the name of that documentary?

They are not human
They are not human
1 hour ago
It's a spiritual malady. Spiritual bankruptcy.

B C
B C
1 hour ago (edited)
https://youtu.be/0R7DXnqkfJw , this is one documentary

Quantum Effect Residue
Quantum Effect Residue
1 hour ago
Like I've always said in previous comments at various channels, this is the WORST time to be alive in the 6,000 years of recorded history. I would rather be back in 1000 AD than live in this NIGHTMARE.

Steve- oh
Steve- oh
56 minutes ago
And this is exactly what satan wants. To destroy anything and everything that God created. Because of his narcissism, bitterness, anger and hatred of God, he is going drag as much of God's creation with him to hell, to the lake of fire.

the one and only
the one and only
54 minutes ago
They don't say the numbers, 88% of transgenders are transitioning back, having suicidal tendencies!

Michel C
Michel C
47 minutes ago
@Heart Light let me see if I can find it. I got rid of the propaganda satellite/cable, so everything I watch is from YouTube. I think you can watch a bunch...look up detransitioned, regrets on transitioning. I think the one I watched was "I Want My Sex Back. Detransitioned transgendered people who regretted changing sex"

wanna develop an app?
wanna develop an app?
38 minutes ago
The internet is filling up w such stories and even testifying in Congress. Here is what it is really about: Control. Population control, mind control. So don't expect them to hear us. Same as we do to cattle. We castrate them, fill them with drugs, take their babies, keep them happy, busy, and feed till we slaughter them. Sound familiar.? Sure humans are a bit harder because we speak the same language. If gov't officials announced: world leaders have decided to band together and take us back to the Egyptian slave era. You will be expected to give up your family, will, humanity rights and weapons to us to do as we see fit.. You will be vaccinated and drink poison water to keep you slow and eat/live where we can get to you for punishment should it be needed.
Now,,,,would YOU go quietly? I wouldn't.
It's agenda 21.

Y M
Y M
27 minutes ago
Amen, absolutely!! This is really getting out of hand..

Mike S
Mike S
1 hour ago
My step brother loves Star Bucks. I was helping him yesterday and has no idea what is going on in this fallen world. I got him thinking about the Soylent Green though when I told him what it was.

M. Clark
M. Clark
1 hour ago
If you just watch the expressions on this young person’s face, you can see that she hates herself... So much so that she wishes to be someone else... I think that is at its core, what all this “gender dysphoria” is about...
How do you just one day wake up and decide that you’re a male when you’re clearly a biological female and vice versa IF you don’t hate what you are...?
Mentally a male when there’s a vagina between your legs and vice versa is nothing confusion of Satan himself and the masses are eating it up...
And they use the very phrase which should make these people love themselves, “just be yourself”...

Understand this: you aren’t being yourself if you’re a man trying to live as a woman... That’s the very definition of BEING SOMEONE ELSE, not who you are...

Kelystia M
Kelystia M
1 hour ago (edited)
"Woke" culture is the most eyes closed culture it's sad. All we can do is pray for these kids and people who think this is a legit good thing. Stop shoving this agenda on KIDS.