Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WAS CHRISTIANITY STOLEN FROM ANCIENT EGYPT (KEMET)? THE INTRO

WAS CHRISTIANITY STOLEN FROM ANCIENT EGYPT (KEMET)? THE INTRO

Pompous Panda
17 hours ago (edited)
This is an important video many blacks identify with Egypt wearing symbols like the Unk on their clothes and around their neck Satan is the great deceiver whatever he can do to pull ppl from God he will perpetuate it, many blacks turn away soon as I mentioned the name Jesus they call it a slave religion unaware that the Christianity they're talking about is really Roman Catholicism disguised under the banner of "Christianity" but is the exact opposite

Truthunedited

Indigenous TV
Indigenous TV
17 hours ago
Remember in the scripture it said our people would worship wood and stone. So called black people have been following behind so many false gods and religions not knowing that Yah is our true God and that Torah is our foundation through Yeshua. We are not Egyptians or Africans, Voodoo nor Kemetic Science are our religion. Yah, Yeshua, Torah, Gospel, Salvation, Service, Kingdom period end of story. Shalom

Truthunedited

Alberta Yisrael
Alberta Yisrael
1 hour ago
APTTMH!!🙌🏽 Well said... We are NOT Christians either..!

Find jesus&be saved
Find jesus&be saved
17 hours ago (edited)
The sad part is that their are still confused people arguing in the comment section. Seriously. Like you don't even watch to at least understand you watch to argue. Seriously. If you see these ppl don't reply to them cause they don't want to reason with you they want to argue.

Truthunedited

Sosa Soda
Sosa Soda
17 hours ago
Yooo I am so happy you said just kidding because was so heavily deep into what you’re saying. Almost shed a tear lol but nah people in my community believe this exact thing! I thought it was just another one of those weird waves but thank you my brother. The end times is near Jesus is gonna be here soon! I’m so excited, seeing videos like this really makes my day and make me feel completed, thank you. I believe God has great things in store for you brother.

Truthunedited

AYANNA NICOLE
AYANNA NICOLE
17 hours ago
The truth Is we are the Descendants of Abraham, Issac & Jacob ...

Truthunedited

Blazin Sha Love
Blazin Sha Love
18 hours ago
5 minutes into the video my stomach is literally hurting bc this was once my life I made it up to 7 mins of what used to be true for me. I cried out YHWH & Yeshua for a new heart, forgiveness, to be saved & The Lord Our God heard my cry. I’m blessed beyond words. Giving thanks to God daily. Trust in God who dwells in the heavens above where His son sits to His right on the thrown. The Lamb was sacrificed for us. Love Him & thank Him, worship His Holy name.

Tetibutyl baby t!
Tetibutyl baby t!
14 hours ago
Am 24 years old and I have been raised a Catholic. This was my life I can relate,. I have tried Pentecostal churches but I question most pastors behaviors its unreasonable. So end of last year I found your Chanel and my life has not been the same,. Am learning a lot, am still watching history of religion series and have stopped with being a Catholic.. I have been telling my mother about what a learning and with time am sure she will change too. I share your Chanel with people I meet who I connect with. Thank you for what you do may God Almighty bless you and your family.
From Zambia!

Queen Things
Queen Things
4 hours ago
This is literally everything I went through. Raised to be baptist, turned away cause I thought it was all stolen, thought “witchcraft” or “African spirituality” was right because “our ancestors did it” I soon realized I was deceived and started to become delivered from that lifestyle and I still thought “but what if Jesus really isn’t real?” Well I tell you when satan and his demons have a lock on you & you try to free yourself, they do attack & the only name that could help me during those demonic attacks was Jesus. I kid you not!! That’s when I knew the name had some power so I decided to do more research. The Bible is about black people, it’s just been white washed & that leads black people to believe it was never about us or only used to in slave us but really it’s a book prophesied. Be not Ignorant of satan devices, he’s doing a good job deceiving us but I have faith we’re not going to be in the dark for long.

Truthunedited

innotutorial
innotutorial
18 hours ago (edited)
May Elohim be with us all. Elohim bless you thruthunedited. May Elohim always increase us in knowledge to always resist the devil

Ife Awosika
Ife Awosika
18 hours ago
Just like when the Israelites kept disobeying God. These people put themselves back into bondage.

The Faith From Fact Channel
The Faith From Fact Channel
18 hours ago
1 Timothy 4:1- Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

Lewis Ann
Lewis Ann
18 hours ago
I'm not in support of witchcraft,voodoo or hoodoo! Follow our father in heaven,he have all the answers🙏...amen!
God bless you brother🙏from the Caribbean.

Lisa Love Ministries
Lisa Love Ministries
17 hours ago
It’s sad some black ministers just perform over focusing on the gospel. Just teach the word don’t entertain. Matthew 22:37-39 Deuteronomy 6:5

Marie Smith
Marie Smith
18 hours ago
THIS 🙋🏽‍♀️ VIDEO CAN SAVE MANY OF YAHWEH'S CHILDREN FROM THE HELL FIRE 🔥🔥🔥, 🌬️ LOVE & BLESSINGS TO YOU AND YOUR BEAUTIFUL FAMILY, THANK YOU , BROTHER ! 🦁🀄💧🕊️

Facet
Facet
12 hours ago
The mother's contradictory language really just convicted me. I must do better to lead by example. Thank you.

DroneWolf Media
DroneWolf Media
17 hours ago
Your History of religion series is great. I've watched it a number of times. Thank you sir.

Truthunedited

dacrookedi
dacrookedi
17 hours ago (edited)
Im not finished watching it, but i know where you are going. You just explaind my whole young life. I heard ALL of that and excepted it too lol. You hit tha hammer right on the nail. Ok let me finish watching lol

Truthunedited

Laterrian Johnson
Laterrian Johnson
16 hours ago
I'm only 15 years old in I'm already woke because of u thank u

Truthunedited

Tricee Jackson
Tricee Jackson
17 hours ago
Wooo! U just ****** off a lot of people with this truth. But its needed my brother keep making them mad

Truthunedited

Porter Rankins Rankins
Porter Rankins Rankins
18 hours ago
I'm so glad that I found this channel to answer my questions.

Josue Joshie08
Josue Joshie08
17 hours ago
Leviticus 26:1

Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up [any] image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I [am] the LORD your God

God knew how would people look at him by the color of skin.
God bless you stay on fire.❤❤ 🙏🙏

Amaziah Jude
Amaziah Jude
13 hours ago
I looked into, and debunked, these erroneous spiritualism claims years ago. The Holy Ghost showed me how to obliterate these false claims. Great video.

Youtube video link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heW5USONOwI