Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The English name “Jesus

The English name “Jesus”
by Rav Sha'ul

As I stated earlier in this chapter we are going to “reverse engineer” this name “Jesus” and when we do it traces directly back to Babylon no matter how we look at it. But what would happen if we look at the name “Jesus” as a compound English name composes (as English words are) of the Latin prefix and suffix? The prefixes “Je” and “sus”.

We must look at it that way because the true name of the Messiah was a compound name YAH (Yahuah)(ye)SHUA (salvation) in Hebrew. Supposedly “Jesus” comes from the name of the Messiah so if we break it into it component parts what does it say about “Jesus” in English. Does it identify The Passover Lamb sacrifice of YHVH or an abominable sacrifice of a pig? Does it begin to bring into focus the exact same sacrifice of The Ishtar Pig (Easter) which is the unquestioned “sacrifice” of the false religion of Christianity as well as Babylon? Let’s look at the prefix “Je” and suffix “sus” in the English dictionary.

When considering the prefix we find that “Je” is another form of “Ge” derived from the Latin/Greek word for “earth”. GE/JE is a short form of Gaia or Jee which is the “mother earth” or Roman goddess Tellus! The suffix “sus” comes from the Latin word for “pig” sous. “Sous” in Latin means pig this is where we get the pig call “soooouuuuiiii”. So in English if we examine the name Jesus as a compound name it means literally “earthly pig” or “pig of Tellus/Goddess Mother Earth”. It in no way implies or means Yahuah is Salvation. Shocking… I know.

“Jesus” literally means the Ishtar Pig

We now are coming closer to the false messiah’s sacrifice on Easter to the goddess Ishtar (a pig) in replace of The Passover Lamb. That is why we eat ham on Easter because a pig killed Ishtar’s son Tammuz later called Apollo/Hesus/Horus/Krishna then Jesus. We are taught that anyone obedient to the dietary laws of YHVH are not true Christians. So to PROVE our total lawlessness in the eyes of YHVH… we actually eat the most unclean abominable animal that is not even “food” on Ishtar day! The most abominable animal to YHVH in His Word (a pig), we eat it in defiance to a pagan god and then disobey Passover. Those who commit such an abominable sacrifice in their heart on Easter and are disobedient to The Passover are not true sons of YHVH. I will prove this next when we look at “how” and “why” Passover was changed to “Ishtar/Easter” and a pig sacrificed (eaten) instead of a lamb on Passover as YHVH instructed and Yahusha confirmed. Passover is an EVERLASTING ordinance of the Living God, YHVH.

Luke 22:19

19 And when he had taken some bread and given thanks (on Passover), he broke it and gave it to them, saying, "This (Passover Dinner) is my body (Passover Lamb) which is given (sacrificed) for you; do this (keep Passover) in remembrance of Me."

Exodus 12

14 ‘So this day shall be to you a memorial; and you shall keep it as a feast to the Lord throughout your generations. You shall keep it as a feast by an everlasting ordinance.

Etymology of the name Je-sus
by Rav Sha'ul

I want to break down the complete Etymology of the name "Jesus"... you have all come to know me over time, and if you have come to know anything about me, you will know... I intend to leave no stone unturned in my search for the Truth. I fully intend that when my King returns... that I have overthrown every stronghold, every high place, that elevates itself above Yahusha my King. Anything that stands in the way of my salvation and inheritance, with the full intention to run this race to win it! No matter the cost, no matter the consequences personally. And I desire His Truth and to receive every crown and every reward promised to me in His Word. I want the highest placement in His Kingdom to come. The Apostle Paul took the Truth of YHVH and His Messiah Yahusha to a pagan Rome 2000 years ago... and I intend to do that exact same thing today to the best of my ability, the end of time as we know it.

So here we go...

Je
• GE or GEO [ME "geo", from.MF& L,from.Gk - "Ge"-"Geo",from "Ge"] EARTH GROUND SOIL (as in) GEO/GRAPHICAL GEO/GRAPHY and GEO/POLITICS (WEBSTER'S SEVENTH NEW COLLEGIATE DICTIONARY)
• GE (je,ge) GAEA;GAIA GAEA (Jee),Noun. [Gr.Gaia derived from "Ge", earth] in Greek mythology the earth personified as a goddess ,mother of Uranus the Titans,etc, MOTHER EARTH: identified by the Romans with Tellus: also Gala,Ge. GEO (jeo,jee) [Gr. "geo" derived from gaia,ge, the earth] a combining form meaning earth,as in geo/centric, geo/phyte. (WEBSTER'S NEW WORLD DICTIONARY) {PROPER NAME} GEORGE Gr. georgos means "EARTH WORKER" (DICTIONARY OF FIRST NAMES)

sus
•sus, sus N 3 1 NOM S C T, sus N 3 1 VOC S C T sus, suis swine; hog, pig, sow; (Latin-English-Latin Java Dictionary with Whitaker's Wordlist) sus : swine, pig, hog. (Lynn Nelson's Latin=English Dictionary (Hong Kong) sus, -is g.c. nomen animalis (A Latin Dictionary of Saxo Grammaticus (medireview Latin) SWINE [ME fr.OE swin; akin to OHG swin swine LATIN -SUS--more at SOW] 1: any of various stout-bodied short legged omnivorous mammals (family Suidae) with a thick bristly skin and long mobile snout; esp: a domesticated member of the species (Sus Scrofa) that includes the European wild boar-usu.used collectively 2: a contemptible person (Webster's Seventh New Collegate Dictionary)

Conclusion:

Je-SUS = earth pig or earthly swine or BEAST of the Earth... the image of corruptible man, the abominable sacrifice of a pig (Easter Sacrifice of the Earthly Swine named Jesus) that pollutes the alter and renders the Temple of YHVH (man) unfit for service or worship to YHVH, causing the oblation (daily sacrifice) to cease, that sacrifice of the Lamb that was slaughtered before YHVH whose name is Yahusha (Yahuah's Salvation NOT Jesus the son pig sacrifice of Zeus). I.E. the Abominable Sacrifice that Causes the Desolation of the Temple of YHVH, the human body.

That is "my" opinion. And the doctrine of Christianity demonstrates this is true by worshipping a man above YHVH on EASTER!

continue for complete article at: http://www.sabbathcovenant.com/christianitythegreatdeception/JesusinEnglish.htm

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We, merely, pass along news as being presented in the many sources and encourage you, the viewer to do your own diligence. Let the Word of God be your guide in all matters.

Re: The English name “Jesus

Now, do we see why the Vatican has no trouble at all, naming their top organization, under which the many Knights that serve her, The Jesuits.

They know what they are doing yet the congregations that call themselves Christians seem to be lost in this one very important topic of "His True Name".

You know how liars love to put a spin on words or as it is called, putting on "A play on words"? This is a prime example of just going along with the flow cause it's always been that way.

Well, it has not always been that way but only since the days that Rome accepted the Christians and mixed their gods and rituals into the newly organized religion of the Roman Empire.

I hope this is read carefully and like we learned Christmas and Easter were not Godly holidays to observe, it is time we learn His Name and pass it along to undo the LIE.

Thank you Gloria for passing this important article on.

Gerlinda

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We, merely, pass along news as being presented in the many sources and encourage you, the viewer to do your own diligence. Let the Word of God be your guide in all matters.