Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Traveling to Bethlehem

By Gerlinda

One commenter stated: When we went to Bethlehem this summer on our tour with JVM our Israeli bus driver and our tour guide had to get off before we entered in to it and a Palestinian driver and tour guide got on with us. There was a deep spiritual darkness/oppression that we could feel when we entered in to the PA controlled territory. ....

I'd like to give my own experience that took place in 2004 (a long time ago but not much has changed). I and another traveler left our tour group and made arrangements to travel to Bethlehem alone since it was not on the regular agenda....after all, it was the birthplace of Christ/Yahusha. We hired the man who took pictures for our tour group, who was an Arab Israeli Christian to take us to Bethlehem. Little did we know that our agreed upon payment was going to be a major problem.

And as stated in the above quote, we had to get out of his car, get processed at the check-point and then got into his cousins car who was a resident of Bethlehem. It was exchanging a clean auto for a dirty, old beat-up junker. Upon arrival at the Church of the Nativity, we saw that there were PLO guards all over the place. Bowing down to get into the Door of Humility, which was very low, I was reminded of how Arafat himself went there for Midnight Mass at Christmas time so I began to take pictures of the front row seat on the left side where he was known to sit. Then I wanted to take more pictures when my friend, a pastor from down south who had been to Bethlehem before, told me we had to leave and he meant, "Right Now".

He didn't like the feel of things because of the PLO Guards so we left, got back into the Bethlehem citizen's car and started back to the border between Bethlehem and the Israeli side. It was then the phone calls between these two cousins began. There was anger in the voice of our driver over the money. My friend explained we had already paid his cousin. Tension was in the air so as soon as he stopped at the border, my male companion grabbed my hand pulling me out of the car and told me to run just as soon as we got into the tunnel portion where people who were walking made their way back to the Israeli side. If you look at the video, you will see that it is quite a ways. Upon arrival on the other side and getting into the car of the Israeli Arab citizen, the phone calls were still on-going over the money....but, at least we were on the safe side. Ed, who had been to Bethlehem before & saw the change, was concerned that we would be held at the check-point over this "money" issue and looking upon the poverty of the people, you can understand why. Although the two men were cousins, one was an Israeli citizen, the other subject to the PLO sovereignty.

This was all a reminder of how there is an obvious difference between these two cultures and I thought, just like so many people do today, that Israel is completely in the right. But, I was wrong and here is the point of where I was mistaken.

What I have learned over the past 7 years on this site, is how few of the Israelis are actually the true Hebrew. They are Zionist. That would be what the Bible describes as those who call themselves Jews but are not. The leadership of Israel are not true Hebrews but once again described as those who became Jews long ago for the benefit of capitalizing on the gain of power and wealth among the European Royality.

Do the churches even realize that the Land of Israel was reborn through the efforts of the Rothschild family? Do a research on the Rothschilds and you will learn that they are of the Synagogue of Satan. These are the Zionist.

https://thegoldenreport.net/wp-content/uploads/2004/11/JGPics7H.jpg

But they are not alone in this plot to rule the world. Their comrade and I suppose you could even say their "Boss" is the Vatican/Jesuits. Sorry, people but it is a fact that the Vatican's leadership are the same people who came out of those Phoenicians that served Dagon, the fish god. In other words, their genetics go back to the off-spring of Abraham that were banished by YHWH because of their choice of whose god they would follow. Oh, they are clever and use the word "Jesus". That is where, incidentally, the Jesuits get their name. Do they serve the Messiah who put aside His deity to become a man to redeem mankind. No way, In fact their genetics are tied to the very ones that put Him to death. No, it was not Rome at that time but the Religious Sanhedrin that plotted to kill Yahusha.

The Zionist Movement is a joint effort to destroy all true Hebrews and Christians that have come to the knowledge of Christ/Yahusha. However, because they are so clever, they have hood-winked the Christians Churches into believing that to travel to Israel and support them, is supporting the Hebrew people....NOT true. They are supporting the Synagogue of Satan of which make up the government of Israel, the Vatican and the United Nations plus the government that has been in leadership in America since the onset through the Free-masons.

Now, this is what we need to understand about the Palestinian people. Their own leadership is responsible for their poverty because they are all in cahoots with the Illuminati agenda. The poor Christian old woman that is featured has her individual faith but the rest of her family have their hatred for who they believe is behind their sorry state of living. Arafat's uncle was a close friend of Hitler, who was in league with the Vatican. And do your research or start looking at the information provided on this site and you will learn that all of the government leaders of the world pay homage to the Pope of Rome. Don't just believe me but do your research. You will find him standing before Congress as their king. He stood before the United Nations as their king. All the Royals of Europe pay homage to the Pope of Rome, who the Protestant leadership of long ago knew was the Anti-Christ power.

John the Revelator knew it when he described this city that stood upon Seven Hills and was referred to as The Mother Harlot. And you know what? I, now, understand why Arafat, a supposed Muslim, would attend a Roman Catholic Midnight Mass at the Church of the Nativity. He as not there to honor Christ but to partake of that Midnight ritual that honors the Sun god that they really worship.

This is just a small part of the deep and wide on-going Free-Mason, Vatican, Illuminati, UN and other secret groups that are working to bring about their former glory days when Satan ruled in Babylon. Check out "The Roots of Evil" HTTPS://thegoldenreport.net/the-roots-of-evil-in-Jerusalem/

I have learned over the past 14 years, since that trip to Bethlehem, that nothing is like it appears...Nothing. So, it would be wise to educate yourself....start with the word Zionist, then ask yourself, do you really want to be a supporter of this group?.

(I am sorry but the video showing the checkpoint into Bethlehem is now not available)

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

Re: Traveling to Bethlehem

Now that the outage is over, here is the video that was posted with the article but also be sure you read all of the information posted regarding the creation of Israel by the Zionist. The buildings patterned in the Free-Mason style should convince any skeptic. Gerlinda

ISRAEL or PALESTINE? This Video Will Show You Truth (R$E)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAS8w5nYp48

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.