Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ZIONISM THE LARGER PICTURE WHAT EVERYONE NEEDS TO KNOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bdRdvXVSfI
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Please remember:

I post a lot of different articles, videos and commentaries in order to encourage, edify and exhort you to read your own bible and pray for the Holy Spirit to teach you all things.

Pray that you are not deceived in these last days as many will follow false doctrines.
Remember:
The bible is the inerrant WORD of God.
Yahusha is God's Son (Yahusha is God )
The Holy Spirit will teach you all things
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

I am a follower of Jesus Christ / Yahusha ONLY

I do not belong to any denomination

=======================================================

ZIONISM THE LARGER PICTURE WHAT EVERYONE NEEDS TO KNOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

Youtube video link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bdRdvXVSfI

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Re: ZIONISM THE LARGER PICTURE WHAT EVERYONE NEEDS TO KNOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

by Gerlinda

The very first paragraph that is spoken here tells us that Zionism or the Doctrine of Zionism has nothing to do with the Jews or the Gentiles.

Most Christians would tell you that is not the case. The fact of the matter is that is exactly the case. Zionism is about War, Greed & Power. It has nothing to do with religion although you have been led to believe it is. So you may ask, "What the heck is he talking about?" let's define Zion.

1. Zion is the City of David. The City of David is located in the territory of Judah.

2. Jerusalem, which represents the religion of the Jews is located in the Territory of Benjamin. The Vatican already owns most of Jerusalem and laid claim to much more. The pope even sat upon his throne in the Upper Room showing he was the King of Jerusalem. So, there is no real fight...no war taking place over that issue. They are about to build his temple. It was all begun long ago when the Rothschilds plotted and moved the events of WWII that would insure that Israel would be a nation once again. They are the ones that have developed all the infrastructures of the State of Israel. The Rothschilds are Zionist: more bluntly, they are of the Synagogue of Satan. They will use Islam (created by the Vatican) to fight against the Hebrews and Christians.

The War Mongers have plans against those that are the real off-spring of the one born in Zion.

3. Who was born in Judah, in the town of Bethlehem? None other than Christ/Yahuah, the Messiah that came unto His people. All Believers in Him are enemies of the Zionist who worship Lucifer. These Zionist go way back. These war-mongers are responsible for war all over the world in their quest to destroy all Believers in Christ/Yahusha. You see Satan knows he is defeated but in the short time he has left, he intends to take as many souls to destruction as he can. He hates you, if you are a born-again child of the Living God.

Zionism is about destroying the seed of Christ...not Jews necessarily. I think most of us know that the Hebrews are the off-spring of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob but Jewry is applied to those who Christ Himself walked away from because they had taken up the pagan teachings of Babylon.

There are the 144,000 Hebrews named which come out of the Tribes of Israel. It has been believed that these are the ones that will come back to life (spoken of in the Valley of Bones) and become the strong warriors that will be fighting on the side of true Israel and against the Zionist that follow Lucifer. Please remember Zionist make up all the nations that gather against Israel in the End of Days.

Dan is not included because Dan was an apostate tribe that co-mingled completely with the enemies of The Most High. The A/C is told by both Moses and Dan that out of the tribe of Dan the A/C would come against the other tribes. Dan means "Judge" and there is no doubt but he is being used to bring judgement against the Land that did not acknowledge their Messiah. He has been using the Roman Law in the Judical System upon anyone that is not one of them....think of the Free Masons and how they use their brotherhood as a way to use the Judical System on their own behalf. .

As a pre-tribber in the Rapture Theory, there are many remarks made by Joseph that just cannot be over-looked. He believes that Satan will be cast down in the future when the Believers go up. Sorry, but scripture tells us that Christ/Yahusha Himself lay witness to the fact, it has already taken place.. He replied, "I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven." Luke 10:18. IT IS A PAST EVENT. In fact, Lucifer is imprisoned in the Abyss where he is relegated to occupying the recess around the mouth of the Abyss. That is where he is imprisoned and not going to be re-imprisoned for a 1,000 years after Christ returns. Once Our Saviour returns, He is King & Lord forever. No more chances for Lucifer. Satan, as King of the Pit, awaits the day that he will be released along with his demons (Locust). He is given 5 months to torment earth. Just as he indwelt Nimrod, he will indwell the A/C. So, that is a grievous miss-leading of the scripture. It is just plain false.

At the 26 minute mark, Brother Joseph describes all of the signs that will take place as spoken of in Matthew 24 and then mentions that our redemption draweth nigh. So, how long is "nigh"? That looking up is speaking about looking for Christ...who we meet in the air . But before that takes place, the Dead in Christ rise. I Thess. 4:16-17 Everything has it's order. If the dead in Christ rise first, then all those that will be dead must be dead before that 7th trumpet is sounded. There is no Supper of the Lamb before all the dead have risen and the living changed. That shoots down that pre-trib. Supper in heaven for 7 years and then they all come down....it is false teaching by the Jesuits.

Another point is that when Satan is defeated, he and all those who joined him will go into the Lake of Fire. I hope the reader realizes that is the place where the souls will be destroyed. They have lost their eternal life and I imagine they will be very happy to have their torture end. It is not an eternal punishment for them. However for Satan and his angels, their punishment is for ever and ever.

There is another point that needs to be made regarding the Harvests. Joseph speaks about the so called Rapture being the First Harvest . I'm sorry but doesn't the Bible tell us that Christ was the First Fruit and that he led the captive free? In fact, it was on the Feast of First Fruits, the day after His own Resurrection out of the grave that He, in the Office of High Priest, presented Himself to the Father. He, the First Fruit and those others were seen by the people in Jerusalem. Those people were in their Resurrected bodies and did not have to face death again. When Christ left this earth, those freed from Abraham's Bosom left with him.

What an exciting time that must have been for all those faithful OT people such as Adam, Eve, Noah, David and the rest of those that lived by faith, who were awaiting on the good side of Abraham's Bosom. It took place exactly 5500 years after it was promised to Adam & Eve that the Gates would be opened to them to return. That has to be the First Resurrection. The Barley Harvest. The wave-sheaf ceremony God gave to ancient Israel thus represents Jesus Christ’s acceptance by His Father as “the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep” (1 Corinthians 15:20] now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the first fruits of them that slept.

There is scripture that tells us that the Wheat will continue to grow with the tares until the tares are removed and burned. Who is it that is removed? Right! It is the tares. They will be burned (Lake of Fire?) And who are the Wheat? It is those that are still alive at the return of Yahusha.

The Grapes of Wrath speak of the bloody battle that will take place in the end.

I say all of this because Brother Joseph does a great teaching on many subjects such as Zionism but if the basic scriptural teaching of the Resurrection at the 7th trump is not taught correctly but instead a pre-trib. Rapture is stuck into the teaching, he, no doubt, has to make scripture fit his belief system which muddles the facts. You cannot build a solid ministry if the foundation is incorrect. And a pre-trib. Rapture is a lie out of the Vatican.

As has been stated so often on this site, read your Bible for yourself, study all things asking Yah's Spirit to guide you and teach you all things. He is faithful to do so. It does not happen over-night but a faithful study every day will net to you something that the Holy Spirit has for you to marvel at what you learned about the One who came down as a sinless man and paid the price for our chance to return to Our Home.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.