Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WARNING to Complacent Christians in North America

By Pamela Rae Schuffert presenting investigative journalism from a Biblical Christian perspective-

THE FOLLOWING IS AN EXCERPT from a letter I sent to the director of a Christian institute I attended. It is both a warning and a call to WAKE UP THE CHURCH across AMERICA to the lateness of the hour that we now live in.

-Pamela Rae Schuffert

…By the way, I will mention that one of the biggest enemies of declaring THE TRUTH to the Body of Christ in America today, is the 501-C-3 tax exempt status influencing today’s pastors and ministries.

After compiling years of my research, confirmed through much prophecy as well, and taking it to pastors across America and even to Alaska, I quickly discovered how many are controlled by love of money and personal security.

One pastor of a 7,000 member congregation church here in Montana quickly took me behind closed doors in his church as I showed him my reports and discussed what I had gleaned through military and intelligence and other sources, and said nervously, “Look…we KNOW these things are TRUE! But we don’t DARE share this with our congregation! We might frighten away members…we might lose MONEY…”

And on and on. I sat their grieving and thinking, “BUT WHAT ABOUT THE CHRISTIANS WHO MAY FALL AWAY IF YOU FAIL TO WARN THEM OF THESE THINGS TO COME???”

Quite evidently he was looking out for “number one” and feared persecution from the government and losing MONEY or his 501-C-3 status, with his congregation of 7,000 in Bozeman, Montana.

BUT HE FAILED AS A WATCHMAN ON THE WALL and as a true shepherd to prepare and build up his flock for the coming persecution.

As Jesus said, “NO man can serve two masters…you cannot serve MONEY and GOD!” And you are either willing to risk ALL and lay down your life for the Gospel and to be a true Shepherd over God’s people…or you are not. I was to sadly discover that he was not alone, and such pastors are many in the churches of America today.

Furthermore, many of the churches in North America are infiltrated in various ways, including by government spies and CIA especially. As one former CIA literally bragged to me, “There is not ONE church or religious institution that we have not infiltrated across America in one way or another…” And I have written about many other forms of infiltration as well that I was to uncover.

A Christian couple discovered this in TAMPA, FLORIDA, when building their alternative news radio station to report to Americans the same kind of information God had led me to research and report on, to WAKE UP AMERICA and the Body of Christ.

They soon came under vicious government attack for their truth-telling venture. Bullets fired into their vehicle. Black helicopter spraying deadly malathion over their building by night, and more.

But the ultimate came when they were betrayed by the Pentecostal church they joined there.

“We don’t go to church anymore, because WE DON’T KNOW WHO WE CAN TRUST! We were attending a Pentecostal church here, until one day the pastor asked us to the church picnic. We came, and he handed my husband a ‘cup of Koolade.’ He drank it, and SEVERAL HOURS LATER HE WAS DYING! I rushed him to the emergency room, and they discovered HE HAD BEEN POISONED…and the agent of the poisoning WAS THE KOOLADE!”

“We performed a background check on the ‘pastor’ and discovered HE WAS ACTIVE CIA sent in to spy on and monitor our activities, and to terminate my husband….” Sigh. But CIA infiltration happens more often than most Christians would want to know…

I have had my own close calls with death for obeying the call of God to warn His people about the things to come to our nation, the groundwork already completely laid in place. Only His grace and much intercessory prayer has preserved my life through many harrowing situations, but I refuse to remain silent and to abandon the call of God as a watchman on the wall.

Thankfully, God has His remnant of faithful pastors who, after researching and praying for confirmation on this kind of information, have been faithfully warning the people of God, putting all on the line to obey their calling as shepherds over His flock.

But they are not the majority of Christian leaders and pastors in America today…many of whom also know that what I have researched and documented and report on IS TRUE, but respond with craven and cowardly FEAR instead of rising up in FAITH THAT OVERCOMES.

I deeply BELEVE in God using the mighty men of God for His glory, and in Biblical male leadership! And that is why my heart is filled with sorrow as I observe what I have just shared first hand.

Where ARE the “mighty men of God” in the world today, unafraid to lay down their lives for the sake of Christ and building up His Body into true disciples, AND unafraid to WARN HIS PEOPLE of things to come??? Traveling across America, and in various parts of the world, I see that God’s true people are but A REMNANT everywhere.

I remember many years ago back at my former Bible College, during WEEK OF PRAYER, that a prophecy came forth as we were worshipping and praising The Lord:

“My children, I do not want to frighten you, BUT EVEN NOW THEY ARE PREPARING FOR YOUR DESTRUCTION!” I wondered about that, but saved it in my heart.

And after leaving there and going to Tulsa and being involved in street outreach, as I prayed with an intercessor, The Divine Holy Spirit spoke and said, “I Am pouring out My Holy Spirit upon my people in America, because WITHOUT HIM YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE IT WITH WHAT IS COMING TO YOUR NATION!”

Shocked, I asked, “LORD, WHAT IS COMING???” His reply was, “My child, if I were to show you NOW what is COMING TO AMERICA, you would not be ABLE to bear what I would show you!”

And the next day, my prayer partner told me of a VISION he received from God that night after the prophecy was given. “I saw a future event where CHRISTIANS WERE LINED UP IN FRONT OF MODERN GUILLOTINES, to be beheaded for their faith! I stood in one line, and as it was MY TURN, the Holy Spirit fell upon me and I began to LAUGH…and the vision ended.”

GUILLOTINES, I thought??? HOW RIDICULOUS! TOO MUCH PIZZA the night before, and a wacko dream. BUT I WAS WRONG!

Many years later, when God was finally ready to show me WHAT IS TO COME TO AMERICA, I discovered to my shock that the military was quietly importing guillotines from countries like Saudi Arabia and Japan, and then China, and stockpiling them in various military bases and facilities nationwide.

And when I asked a former CIA source (who came out to become a Christian and blow the whistle) about the guillotines in America, she admitted that she knew all about them, having seen them personally. “I was flown to Japan where they were being manufactured under secret government contract, and then taken to the loading docks of San Diego, where I saw them unloaded in unmarked crates and then transported all across America…”

I have interviewed truck drivers as I traveled across this nation for many years to uncover and document such reports. Many truck drivers have quietly admitted to me that they discovered they were hauling loads of these mysterious modern guillotines across America, including to military bases.

My military sources of information even include a former drill sergeant with Fort Lewis, Washington, in full military uniform, who privately admitted to me that he was training men to operate these guillotines, using test dummies, in a partially underground building in which no cameras or cell phones were allowed.

I asked him, “ARE YOU A CHRISTIAN..and do you KNOW what these guillotines will be used for someday???” He replied that they had not told him what they were for. And that he was a Christian as well.

I told him all about REVELATION 20:4, the BEHEADING OF THE SAINTS under the coming antichrist world government, and that Christians would someday be tempted to DENY JESUS AND JOIN THE SATANIC NWO GOVERNMENT under martial law in America (as was previously revealed to me) or BE BEHEADED FOR THEIR FAITH!

I shared much more with him about how the government plans to use the US military for the future oppression of Christians, even martyrdom in the FEMA camps, (America’s future GULAGS) once they are arrested for their faith under a future state of military rule, or MARTIAL LAW, as revealed to me by CIA and military sources.

He became outraged, said he would never go along with this agenda…and then contacted the 60 men in his platoon to tell them what he had just found out…and resigned from the military. This is the kind of “news” a controlled government media will NEVER TELL THE AMERICA PEOPLE! But it is quietly happening, all across America.

Here in MONTANA, there are many reports of truckers hauling the modern guillotines into this state.

Read Complete Story: https://beforeitsnews.com/v3/alternative/2018/3635842.html?currentSplittedPage=0

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.