Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
She touched the wings of His Garment

The Four Wings of Healing of Christ/Yahusha
I am presently listening to Rob Skiba talk about wearing tzitzit. I will take the video from Steven's Face-Book and put it down below.

by Gerlinda

So much has been lost of what Christ/Yahusha, in His Jewishness, represented. For instance, do we remember the story of the woman in the Bible who had a bleeding issue for twelve years, who saw Jesus with the crowds gathered around Him. She told herself if she could only touch the hem of his garment, then she would be healed.

Finally, she reached Him and touched the corner of His garment. Jesus asked, "Who touched me?" for He had felt the virtue leave from His body. The account is found in Luke 8:43-48. When you read the account, it says that she touched the border of his garment. And what happened? Verse 44 "Came behind him, and touched the border of his garment: and immediately her issue of blood stanched."

What garment would that be? That would be the garment that all Jewish men were required to wear....the tallit gadol, which has the four longer tassels known as the "Cornerstone". In ancient times, they would hang the tassels from the fringes of the four-cornered cloaks that were part of people's everyday wardrobe. In modern times, they wear a smaller version under their shirts, of which, you can see the tassels hanging below.

There is a very strong message in this garment. It represents the "Wings". We read of the many times in the Bible of references made to "Wings of Healing". Also we see the Four Wings of the two cherubim angels touching as they are above the seat of the Ark of the Covenant.

Ps 99:1 The LORD reigns; let the peoples tremble! He dwells between the cherubim; let the earth be moved!

Exod 25:17-22 "You shall make a mercy seat of pure gold; two and a half cubits shall be its length and a cubit and a half its width. And you shall make two cherubim of gold; of hammered work you shall make them at the two ends of the mercy seat. Make one cherub at one end, and the other cherub at the other end; you shall make the cherubim at the two ends of it of one piece with the mercy seat. And the cherubim shall stretch out their wings above, covering the mercy seat with their wings, and they shall face one another; the faces of the cherubim shall be toward the mercy seat. You shall put the mercy seat on top of the ark, and in the ark you shall put the Testimony that I will give you. And there I will meet with you, and I will speak with you from above the mercy seat, from between the two cherubim which are on the ark of the Testimony, about everything which I will give you in commandment to the children of Israel."

Do we see what importance God put upon the symbolism of the "Wings"? In this case the two Cherubim covered the Mercy Seat with their combined four Wings. It was where God would meet with mankind. After the destruction of Solomon's Temple, which was allowed due to his and Israel's great apostasy, the Ark of the Covenant was never seen inside the second temple which Herod expanded upon. It had been removed and hidden prior to the destruction of the Temple of Solomon.

If soon, they will be the rebuilding of the Temple and you can be sure that the Ark of the Covenant will not be the original one but a duplicate that was made. Other than the fact that the Bible tells us, the Ark is now seen in Heaven (which is Christ/Yahusha), we know that He is the Living Temple. Everything that takes place in Jerusalem in the near future is all part of Satan's attempt to usurp God. It will open the eyes of the Jews who still have rejected their Messiah.

When Yahusha walked this earth, He was the Earthly Temple of God and He rejected the religious system of the Pharisees and Sadducees. Then, consider the fact that when He gave His Life, the Veil that separated the Holy of Holies was torn in two from the top down to the bottom. The Very Hand of God rent this Veil. There was a very powerful message in that act. It meant that He, Yeshua, had come as the living Temple, paid the price with his ultimate sacrifice of His own blood and no more would a temple or sacrifice be needed.

There is nothing that can replace that "complete sacrifice" by the Lamb of God. So, let that speak to those Christians that think they should be interested in aligning themselves with the rebuilding of the Third Temple. Christ rejected it and so should we. We have far more to look forward to in His Return.

The Bible also speaks of God putting His Wings over His children like a hen over her chicks...it speaks of protection.

We also have the four corners of a field that were to be left and not reaped so that they would provide for the ones who needed the food. Boaz, the grandfather of King David was reaping his fields and had lain down for the night when Ruth, a Gentile, came to lie beside him at the Midnight hour and became one with him and was covered by Boaz's Wings....his kanaph. He represented the "Kinsman Redeemer".

One passage, Ezekiel 16:8, indicates that spreading the skirt (kanaph) of a man’s robe over a woman was a pledge of marriage. Look here what it says in Ruth 3:9, “Who are you?’ he asked. ‘I am your servant, Ruth,’ she replied. ‘Now spread your skirt over your servant, because you are my next of kin.’” Her covering of his kanaph (wings on his robe) indicted she was under his refuge.

This Gentile woman became part of the family of the Jewish people and also was the grandmother of David, from whom came the Messiah. Now, how startling is that for those that think there has to be a great distinction between a Jew and a Gentile. The Outsider, if so wanted, could become a part of the Tribes of Israel and receive the benefit of their distinction, in that they served the One God of Israel. They are the invited guests to the Wedding Supper of the Lamb. If they are not the invited guests, then, please let me know who is the guest that has been given a white garment? And who are those that thought they were guest but were not allowed to come in because they did not have the white garment which is "Being Born-again."

Upon the death of her husband, Ruth had already told her former mother-in-law that, rather than return to her own people, she would go where the mother went (back to Israel) and that her God would be Ruth's God. This is what is meant by the fact that when one, although a Gentile, whom accepts the Messiah as their own, becomes "Spiritual Israel".

We also have a reference to the Four Angels that would gather The Elect from the Four Corners of the Earth. How awesome is that? Are you one of the Elect?

What is important to understand is not the garment nor the Jewishness of it but that Christ/Yahusha is God come in the Flesh who has healing in His Wings, healing for the soul and the body..

He is the Cornerstone that the "Builders" rejected. We know the Builders are; especially represented in the Freemasons who work to replace Jesus Christ, rebuild their Solomon's Temple and bring all people under the subjection of the False Christ coming upon the scene. We wonder, if the announcement, coming up on Sunday July 12th from the Temple Institute could be an announcement of the construction of the Temple about to start?

Any believer that has Christ as His Cornerstone knows that he is part of the Living Stones that make up His Temple/Body, Yeshua HaMashiac AND should have nothing whatsoever to do with this earthly temple that the unaware, unsaved Jews and the Masons are going to rebuild. Let's add the scriptural ignorant Christians that support this endeavor.

Yes, the Bible tells us there will be one since it is the Word of God and He knows all but the Believer should have it firmly entrenched within him that blood sacrifice of lambs and goats are no longer needed. There will be those Jews who still reject Christ/Yahusha, who will have their eyes opened and call out to Him. For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord. Matthew 23:39 Then Jesus will return to them but not before.

Jesus Christ, the Lamb of God paid it all upon the Tree of Sacrifice and said in His dying moment, "IT IS FINISHED". Let us keep it that Way.

Rob Skiba's take on wearing tzitzit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1AKOrVc86I

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.