Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Adam, before he became flesh, was a Bright Angel.

Angels Who Became Flesh
By Gerlinda

We, born of the flesh, have no trouble understanding that we have a physical body because it is tangible; we walk in it, we see it, we feel both pain and sorrow. We can chose to do harm unto others by our wicked heart & mind or we can chose to love. That is a choice that Yahuah has given to each of us. We are responsible for our own choices.

When this body, made of the dust of the earth, just stops operating, it decays and returns to the dust from which it was created, right? But, is that the end of the person, the one whose mind is the Soul? Death is described as going to sleep. That is why the Bible speaks about past prophets who would join their ancestors in sleep. Death is going to sleep until it wakes up at the Sound of the 7th Trumpet. Look at what The Creator said to Adam after his fall from his former status as an Angel. Yes, I said "Angel".

"I said to him, "Earth thou art, and into the earth whence I took thee thou shalt go, and I will not ruin thee, but send thee whence I took thee. Then I can again take thee at My second coming"! And I blessed my creatures visible and invisible. And Adam was five and half hours in Paradise. And I blessed the seventh day which is the Sabbath, on which he rested from all his works." The Book of Secrets of Enoch, 32:1-4, Genesis 3:19

Notice that He said He would bless His creatures Visible and Invisible This show us that we, as the off-spring of Adam, have the visible body made from the dust of the Earth. But what does Yahuah God mean by the invisible? Does it sound like He knew us before the fall? If so, then from where did He know us?

In the 1st Book of Adam and Eve, God says to Adam, "While you were under my command and were a bright angel, you knew not this water but now that you have transgressed my command, you cannot do without water, wherein to wash your body and make it grow for now it is like that of beasts, and is in want of water."

"By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return."
Genesis 3:19

Up until their transgression in Paradise, they never had to eat or drink, no need for it just as angels have no need of earthly food. However, afterwards, when they had left their First Estate, it was totally foreign to them to have to drink water & eat. The many books posted by Steven tell us that as fleshly beings, they even had to learn to walk according to their different body they now inhabited. Before then, they were Angels with Bright Nature.

What is it that we have been taught by our churches that took place in the Garden? (which should be rightfully called Paradise because they were still in the Heavenly Sphere) We are told that Eve ate of the fruit of the tree which would give her the ability to know good and evil. We all think of trees as merely trees that bear fruit but the real Biblical definition of tree is "A figure that branches from a genetical route." Sounds like DNA, doesn't it? The Bible refers to people as trees.

But did you notice how it was for Adam & Eve before they transgressed? Did you, also notice, how God called them Angels? While it is very foreign to our way of thinking because we think in the carnal body rather than the Spiritual Mind: it almost seems blasphemous to compare ourselves to angels. Yet, that is what we were before our birth in our fleshly bodies. That is how HE saw us before our birth.

It was about 10 years ago that I recall hearing it being said that humans were angels and quickly dismissed that as "Pure Rubbish". I was basing my denial of this ludicrous notion on my limited knowledge of the present Bible as it sits at 66 Books. Although I knew that Eve conceived Cain by Lucifer, I never quite understood this whole connection between the two seed-lines until I began to read the books recommended by Steven. Those books and videos were telling us what they (the Vatican) did not want us to know. Because, if we ever figured it out, we would know who it is that indwell those bodies that call themselves "The Elite Humans" and sit like kings and queens upon their thrones.

Did you know that the word, "Human" is not found in the King James Bible? And the definition of "human" means hue, modify, change man, in other words...not quite man. That sounds like some DNA manipulation again, doesn't it?

When Lucifer and his 1/3 of the angels that chose to follow him were banished down to earth after the fight with Michael and his angels, there was a void in heaven. The Father said, "Let us make man in our image." The word "us" is speaking of the Father, Son & Holy Spirit, which are three functions of The Great I Am. This is not three people but One with three distinctive roles.

But BEFORE He created Adam after His own image, in whom He even breathed His own breath, the Fallen Angels had been busy on earth trying to make their own children, their own kind by mixing their DNA into animals. That is the foundation of the Neanderthal man and other weird looking birds and creatures that get dug up by Archeologist.

We have read often the writings that have been posted on Steven's site of how it got so wicked on earth that Yahuah sent "The Destroyer" to flood and destroy all of Satan's cities that were built on earth as well as everything so not even a bird remained.

To this day, more and more evidence of this earlier Earth Age is found under the seas, sands and mountains. The rocks cry out at the wonders of The Almighty One. These Fallen Ones know of their prior judgment on Earth at an earlier age but mankind doesn't seem to be aware of it. Why do you think Obama wrote on the beam that went up on the Freedom Tower, “We remember, we rebuild, we come back stronger"? You bet they remember and they intend to rebuild their former kingdom stronger than before.

In fact, the translators of the Bible, who have taken out so much vital information, I believe (and that is not just my own opinion) the time-line of a thousand years has been tacked unto the end of Revelation to bring it to 7 thousand years that is required before the rule of Yahusha. It should have stayed at the beginning of the days of Genesis 1.

Man is given 6,000 years, right? How about if you add those 1,000 years prior, when the First Earth Age existed, wouldn't you get a total of 7,000 years for Earth.

The number 8 for Infinity comes from the Latin word "infinitas," meaning boundlessness. It has no beginning and no end Eternity begins. That is the New Age that the followers of Lucifer are seeking very soon.
http://www.buzzle.com/images/cliparts/symbols/eternity/infinity.jpg But the followers of Satan are in for a huge surprise when the King of Kings and Lord of Lords shows up Forever.

Why, in His Holy Name, would Yahuah ever give this Evil Fallen One another chance? He has been given a limited time and his time is about over. But, those who serve him, the Jesuits and all of their kind have twisted the Words of God once more by moving a prior time into the End Time slot. And convinced the foolish men who don't even touch the Books of the Apocrypha otherwise. There is evidence in the normal reading of the Bible but very hard to piece together when so much has been removed. We hadn't even able to comprehend that we are angels in fleshly bodies, who will rule with Yahuah in the New Jerusalem Coming Down. That is the Eternal Live granted to us Angels who have made the right choice.

But back to the angels. In order for angels to co-habitat with women, they had to literally leave their "ORDER". They had to change to be able to do this. They had to, for one, become, much smaller. The definition of the word Order is "Any of the Nine Grades of Angels" or "Order of Angels out of the Abyss. Does that bring to mind the slogan of the Illuminati, "Order out of Chaos"? They intend to bring their angels back through the chaos that is now being brought upon earth.

Doesn't that cause another light bulb to come on? It did for me when I think of what is called The Order of the Ninth Circle, an organization which include nine of the very elite and to which the pope himself belongs. We now know that he, must go through a Ritualistic ceremony of killing an innocent child, eating the flesh and drinking the blood before he is declared the representative of "Christ" upon earth to the masses that have no idea of the one who adorns himself in white.. Their "Christ" is not the Only Begotten of the Father known as Yahushua.

This is where by learning the importance of the "Name", we have literally had our Spiritual eyes opened some more. If a wicked group of Jesuits who rule the world have no problem using the words Jesus Christ, then there must be something wrong with our continuing to use it once we come to the Truth. That truth was also brought to the fore-front on Steven's Forum. Over and over again, all these pieces are fitting together to make the True Picture of God's Word able to be seen in the pure form intended. Thank you Steven for your persistence.

Do you see why we must begin to understand the Biblical descriptions of the two Seed Lines. They are both Angelic. One is of their Father, Lucifer and the other is of their Father, Adam, although fallen from his former Estate, remained a Righteous Soul as did Eve. They were of the flesh. The Seed of Cain is a mixture. That is the war that is taking place between these two groups.

These Hybrids, sons of Lucifer, posing as the Illuminated Ones have no problem with making war and shedding the blood of the innocent: it was taught to them by their father. They require the flesh & blood of others to continue their existance because they are not totally Genetically pure. These people are literally the off-spring of the Fallen Angels. When they lack these substances, they become weak and begin to shape shift. They left their first estate, which was as angels with God. The pieces fit when you read/listen to the many sources of the Apocrypha that Steven posts on the sites daily over and over again?

So, that brings us back to the subject of the off-spring of Adam & Eve. Who were this couple before they were sent down to earth? To find that answer, we have to go back to what God said they were before their fall. He called them Angels. They had the Bright Nature of Angels, who didn't have to eat nor drink. But, they also left their First Estate, which was as Angelic Beings in Paradise. After their fall, Yahuah clothed them in flesh and also put upon them the skins of animals. Adam & Eve knew they had used their private areas in the course of disobedience and used fig leaves to hide what they had done. They did not put fig leaves over their mouths because they ate some fruit, did they? In this case, a little common sense goes a long way.

There is something I learned by listening to this video that Steven posted for us. Have you heard of the ? God designed a special way that a baby about to be born would forget it's former life. Inside a pregnant woman's uterus is an amniotic sac, which contains amniotic fluid and the growing fetus.

As the child develops the fluid builds and by the 7th month, it has been determined that the woman also seems to become forgetful. Of course, at birth, the woman's body begins to return to it's former state. But, Our God is so marvelous in all that He has developed. He doesn't just snap his finger and say, "Ok, all you angels that are being born won't remember your former life." He designed the slow process to be on-going during it's development inside the Amniotic Sac. Awesome!

If you are wondering why, after the original fall of angels, there were more angels that came down to earth, you would get the answer from the many postings that Steven has put up called The Books of the Apocrypha. Those books hold the keys of details that the Fallen Elite do not want the sons of Adam to understand. In those books, especially the writings by Zen Garcia, we learn fascination details that have been hidden from us.

Satan's kingdom is Earth and he is the Prince of the Air over this Earth. Remember the story of how he offered all of his kingdom to Yahusha if only He would bow down and worship him? So, we know why we are told we are in this world but NOT OF THIS WORLD. Looking at that through the glasses not so darkly anymore, we can see the depth of our having been of another world before we were born as bodies of flesh. So, who were we?

During the battle in Heaven between the two forces, there were fence-sitters that didn't want to get involved to fight for what they believed. I imagine there were some there who had even considered joining Lucifer that thought, they'd just wait and see who wins and then join the VICTOR. (Notice the V for victory that is used by the Elite?)Those angels were given a second chance to show their allegiance by being born as mankind to show just how well they would do under the same circumstances in which Adam & Eve found themselves.

Now, think it through. If Adam & Eve, who were angels by God's own words, their off-spring would also be angels. The angels that still had to make choices came as babies to be born into this earth. They now have become lower than the angels and possess the earthly flesh created out of the earth. Yet each still has the Spirit within them that will return to the One who made it.

But not so fast! After becoming like Adam & Eve, they would have to make that choice while in the flesh on earth, a walk that is filled with pitfalls and temptations by their arch enemies the followers of Satan. They could ask for forgiveness of their sins and ask for salvation which was purchased for them by their own Creator, who died on the tree to redeem them back to Paradise or they could follow the path of the Unrighteous Ones.

It is told to us that even Yahusha became lower than the angels when born in the flesh. He lived as a perfect man filled with the Holy Spirit, whose whole mission was to be the Supreme sacrifice to reconcile us to the Father. That is the reason for the outpouring of the Holy Spirit to help us in our walk. IT WAS NOT THE BEGINNING OF A CHURCH.

The right choice means they will have Eternal Life and the wrong choice is that they will, at the End of the Judgment Day, be told to depart from the Father's presence and join the Devil and his angels to be destroyed in the Lake of Fire that burns them up completely.

I hope that I have encouraged you to delve deeper into the tons of information that Steven has posted on the Website and Facebook. It will all cause you to become so amazed at the supreme sacrifice that Our Savior made to purchase back for Himself, His Family....His Own. But He leaves the choice up to us.

HTTPS://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5ps5i6OGPE

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.