Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pergamos: America in Prophecy-Where Satan's Throne is, The World is Ending (2018)

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joYxxxnTh08
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Please remember:

I post a lot of different articles, videos and commentaries in order to encourage, edify and exhort you to read your own bible and pray for the Holy Spirit to teach you all things.

Pray that you are not deceived in these last days as many will follow false doctrines.
Remember:
The bible is the inerrant WORD of God.
Yahusha is God's Son (Yahusha is God )
The Holy Spirit will teach you all things
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

I am a follower of Jesus Christ / Yahusha ONLY

I do not belong to any denomination

=======================================================

America in Prophecy-Where Satan's Throne is, The World is Ending (201

Pergamos, The church near Satan's throne.

In this video, we will discuss the 3rd church of Revelation. And At the end of this video, I will go into more detail regarding America in Prophecy.
Revelation 2:12-17 “To the angel of the church in Pergamum write:
These are the words of him who has the sharp, double-edged sword. 13 I know where you live—where Satan has his throne. Yet you remain true to my name. You did not renounce your faith in me, not even in the days of Antipas, my faithful witness, who was put to death in your city—where Satan lives.
14 Nevertheless, I have a few things against you: There are some among you who hold to the teaching of Balaam, who taught Balak to entice the Israelites to sin so that they ate food sacrificed to idols and committed sexual immorality. 15 Likewise, you also have those who hold to the teaching of the Nicolaitans. 16 Repent therefore! Otherwise, I will soon come to you and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.

The city of Pergamum was located on a high mountain spur, making it an easy site to defend. In the second and 3rd centuries BC, Pergamum, captial of a kingdom with the same name, was an illustrious cultural center. It's library contained 200,000 scrolls. Many of these scrolls were made of parchment which is a highly refined form of leather. Parchment was developed in Pergamum when King Ptolemy V of Egypt cut off the export of papyrus scrolls from his country. Pergamum took the opportunity to produce a superior product. The word parchment is a modification of the word Pergamum. In 133 BC, Pergamum became part of the Roman Empire and became the new capital of the province of Asia. It had several temples dedicated to the pagan gods, including a temples to the Emperor Agustus, Emperor Trajan and the Emperor Severus.
In John's vision, Jesus tells the congregation of Pergamum, I know where you dwell. Where Satan's throne is. The church of Pergamos symbolically represents the church period from 313 AD to 538 AD. The contrast between the first 2 churches (Ephesus and Smyrna) and the next two (Pergamos and Thyatira) is shocking. Smyrna, the persecuted church, did not recieve any rebuke, and Ephesus was commended for hating the deeds of the Nicolaitans. Pergamos, on the other hand, had accepted the doctrine of the Nicolaitans and Thyatira even tolerated Jezebel-sympolically speaking. Something had gone seriously wrong in this time period. The church was accepting the doctrine that one could be saved while continuing in sin.
Jesus commends the church by saying that in spite of so wicked an environment, the church in Pergmum had not denied the faith, even in the days of Antipas, who was killed among you, where Satan dwells. The name Antipas is the combination of two words, "anti" meaning opposed to and "papas" meaning father or pope. As the papacy was gaining power those who opposed the state run church were often persecuted.
Lets look in detail why Jesus rebuked the Pergamum church. Some of the Pergamum Christians had accepted the teaching of Balaam, who taught Balak to put a stumbling block before the sons of Israel that they might eat food sacrified to idols and practice immorality.
Jesus added, You also have some who hold the teaching of the Nicolaitans. The Ephesian congregation rejected the Nicolaitans but the congregation at Pergamum had some members who had accepted this teaching. It appears that the teachings of Balaam were similar to the teachings of the Nicolaitans. Balaam is used as a metaphor. The historical Balaam was an old testament prophet. Read Numbers 25:1-9; 31:16. After serving God for many years, Balaam accepted a bribe from Balak, the King of the Moabites, who wanted him to curse the Israelites so they would be unable to defeat the Moabites in battle. God worked a miracle to keep Balaam from cursing Israel; but Balaam was so determined to get the bribe that he advised King Balak to invite the Israelite leaders to a pagan festival, supplied with women and wine. King Balak followed this advice and many Israelites succumbed to temptation. Their sin did that for Israel which all the enchantments of Balaam could not do-they separated them from God. By swift-coming judgments the people were awakened to the enormity of their sin. A terrible pestilence broke out in the camp, to which tens of thousands of Israelites fell prey. God commanded that the leaders in this apostasy be put to death by the magistrates of Israel. This order was promptly obeyed. The offenders were slain, then their bodies were hung up in the sight of all Israel, so that the congregation would see that the leaders were severely dealt with. Revelation 13: 11 Then I saw a second beast, coming out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon.
In my last video, I explained that the "dragon" is symbolic of Satan and his agents. Today, we'll look at the symbol of the Lamb.

Youtube video link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joYxxxnTh08

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven