Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Prince comes to Israel the Summer of 2018

by Gerlinda

http://images.jpost.com/image/upload/f_auto,fl_lossy/t_Article2016_ControlFaceDetect/415283

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Prince-William-the-Duke-of-Cambridge-to-visit-Israel-in-summer-2018-543968

The Antichrist and a Cup of Tea, is a book full of historical facts and photos giving all the details of the Coat of Arms of both Prince William and his father, Prince Charles. It is a very convincing book. When you look at their Coat of Arms, you see the Beast at the right with a chain around it's neck leading to the ground, , which is the very thing that is holding it down until it will be freed to make it's move. It looks like a unicorn but has the eyes that are human.

http://www.college-of-arms.gov.UK/media/k2/items/cache/1698b847c2e4fe98c05adcdc9d420590_XL.jpg

There is another Beast on the other side that looks like a lion but has the paws of a bear. It shows the details of why the Royals believe it is their established right to the occupy the Throne of David.

This appears to be the herald of the Tribe of Dan that occupies the British Throne that will come against his brethren in Jerusalem in the End of Days. Remember, the Prince that comes must be of the Tribe of Judah.

The Anti Christ and a Cup of Tea

HTTPS://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XsmENG0FD8

The Birth of Dan. Judgment
We know the Bible speaks of the A/C coming from the Tribe of Dan. What most do not know is just how far spread were the 10 Tribes of Israel. I believe most Christians equate them with the Jews in Israel today, which is so far off the mark. The very ones sitting in the pews of churches today are of these tribes but they do not even know it. Yahuah has been calling them OUT of the apostate churches. Check out this link below. The more one studies these Ten Tribes, the more we find the connecting dots. This site has been featuring the proof that these tribes spread north over the Caucus Mountians into Europe and beyond. These would include the sons of Ephraim while Manasseh went north and east into Asia Major (Russia & China), then across into Canada, down through the Americas.

The Birth of Dan. Judgment.

Genesis 30
1 Now when Rachel saw that she bore Jacob no children, Rachel envied her sister, and said to Jacob, 'Give me children, or else I die!'
2 And Jacob's anger was aroused against Rachel, and he said, 'Am I in the place of God, who has withheld from you the fruit of the womb?'
3 So she said, 'Here is my maid Bilhah; go in to her, and she will bear a child on my knees, that I also may have children by her.'
4 Then she gave him Bilhah her maid as wife, and Jacob went in to her.
5 And Bilhah conceived and bore Jacob a son. 6 Then Rachel said, God has judged my case; and He has also heard my voice and given me a son. Therefore she called his name Dan.

Dan was born out of judgment. The very name DAN in Hebrew means "Judge"!
This is reflected in the declaration of Rachel, "God has judged my case".

Dan in Exile.

The Tribe of Dan was part of the Ten Tribes in the northern Kingdom of Israel. Dan in the Land of Israel was split into at least three different sections. All the inhabitants of "Israel" were taken into captivity by the Assyrians and driven forth to various parts of the Assyrian Empire. They lost their identity and became the Lost Ten Tribes of Israel. Dan was part of them. The purpose of the Exile was in order to became like the Gentiles and uplift them from inside. To become "a great and mighty nation" (Genesis 18:18) in order to establish "justice and judgement" (Genesis 18:19).

See:
The Purpose of Exile and Loss of Identity.
http://britam.org/Purpose.html
The Divine Purpose for the Exile and Division of the Tribes
http://britam.org/tape3.html

Dan too was part of this.

Actually, the Tribe of Dan according to different legends may have been exiled or otherwise left the region of Israel before the other Tribes. A legend transmitted by Eldad HaDani says that when Jeroboam son of Nebat led the Ten Tribes away from Judah hostilities broke out between Judah and Israel. Rather than engage in fratricidal strife the Tribe of Dan (or a part of it) left the Land of its own free will. Eldad HaDani was apparently an inhabitant of Khazaria. His very name testifies to Danite origins, "HaDani" in Hebrew means "The Danite". The Don River, Dneister, and Danube and other waterways are named after Dan. There are those who claim that the Don River etc are named after a European root meaning "water". We have evidence however that it is in fact an ethnic connotation

In the course of their peregrinations a section of Dan conquered parts of Greece. They strongly influenced the formation of Greek civilization. Numerically however they were few and according to Irish legend left Greece at a later date.

We identify the descendants of Dan with the Danes of Denmark and with part of the Irish and Welsh in Britain.

Judah in Dan

In "The Tribes" we show how in several cases offshoots from Judah accompanied groups of Danites. Amongst the Danites in Exile are also to be found descendants of Judah. In many ways the Irish and Jews are diametrically opposed to each other. On the other hand there also prevails a strange similarity, even at times in appearance.

ED KOCH, former Jewish Mayor of New York City, once told U. S. Cardinal John O?Conner, an American of Irish descent, "The TEN LOST TRIBES OF ISRAEL we [Jews] believe ended up in Ireland" (U. S. News & World Report, March 17, 1987).
http://tentribes.blogspot.com/2007_06_01_archive.HTML

Dan in Judah

A small number of Danites are also to be found amongst the present-day Jews. Judah was originally comprised of the Tribes of Judah and Benjamin. Later the Levites joined them. Eventually a minority representative relatively small number of refugees from the Kingdom of Israel also came to Judah. Technically Judah contains representative portions of all the Twelve Tribes but only the original three predominate, I.e. Judah, Benjamin, and Levi.

Legalistic and Pugnacious Aspects of Dan.

The Talmud (Pesachim 4) gives an anecdote about someone who was constantly saying, "Let us go to judgement at court".
They concluded that he was descended from Dan.

In the USA many of the policemen, judges, and lawyers, are of Irish descent.
S. Gusten Olsen ("The Incredible Nordic Origins", 1981) tells us that in Norway most of the circuit judgers used to be descended from Danes.

The Irish have a reputation for violence or rather for always fighting with friends and associates. This is grossly exaggerated. Most Irishmen are law-abiding and well-behaved, even gentle. There are exceptions.

If due to the there being something to this reputation then it emanates from a feeling of need for justice. The Irish alacrity for fisticuffs where it exists is often an expression of need for redress. It is not violence for the sake of it nor lust for mastery.

This does not mean that it is justified or praiseworthy. Often it is unjustified and may even verge on the criminal. Even so, it exists to some extent and where its effects are negative may be considered a pathologically misdirected search for Judgment
This, too, may be an expression of Dan.

Samson and Judgment.

Samson was from the Tribe of Dan.
Samson was captured by the Philistines who poked his eyes out.
Samson died by pulling down the building in which numerous Philistines were assembled.
Samson had been their erstwhile opponent. They had gathered together to celebrate their idol and had decided to mock Samson.

Before he died, Samson asked God to give him strength and help him take revenge on his captors.

Judges 16:
28 Then Samson called to the LORD, saying, 'O Lord GOD, remember me, I pray! Strengthen me, I pray, just this once, O God, that I may with one blow take vengeance on the Philistines for my two eyes!'

This is as if Samson asked God to judge him and help him revenge the loss of his eyesight.
Samson in effect was saying to God that he had been created different from others. For better or for worse, Samson had unique qualities and propensities. He asked the Almighty to enable him to make one last final vindicative use of his uniqueness
Rafael Menachem Shlanger ("Shiftei Nachalateca") discusses this incident and suggests that this too reflects an aspect of judgment. Rabbi Shlanger links the request of Samson to the principle that every being is created as they would have wished to be if they had have been given the choice. This is an aspect of "judgment".

Dan and the Serpent Path.

Jacob blessed Dan:

Genesis 49:16-18

"49:16 'Dan shall judge his people As one of the tribes of Israel. 17 Dan shall be a serpent by the way, A viper by the path, That bites the horse's heels So that its rider shall fall backward. 18 I have waited for your salvation, O LORD!"

In Biblical Exegesis a prediction especially a blessing may have manifold applications. The Sages said that one application of being "A viper by the path" was exemplified by Samson. Samson was enormously strong but partly lame in his legs. This caused him to drag his feet as he walked. The trail of Samson on the dusty path was similar to that left by a snake who has wriggled across the road. Another aspect of this serpent trail is the habit of the Tribe of Dan leaving places named after their forefather Dan everywhere they went (Judges 18).

http://britam.org/DanJudgment.html

We know that David J. Smith has done a great job of revealing who is Israel (the 10 wandering Tribes that occupy most of Europe, USA, UK, Canada & Australia.)

In this video, he talks about how we know the Pope is the Ante-Christ, meaning he has set himself up as Christ on Earth. But, David Smith tells that although the Vatican is set up in place of Christ, THERE IS A MAN who will come out of the Tribe of Dan that will sit upon the throne in Jerusalem. Could this man be William, who has the Royal Crest of the Tribe of Dan who we have learned is making an unprecedented trip to Jerusalem this summer. Wonder why he is making this trip? Is the timing now right for the chain around the Beast on his Royal Crest about ready to come off?

Yes, I know that the A/C will not have the love for a woman. Rumors abound that his wife is not a female but a transvestite and his children were never borne by this wife but were from a surrogate mother. This seems to be a real common trend among those of the Illuminati Blood-line. They seem to live double lives; one in private and the one created for public consummation.

Listen to this, posted by this Forum back in 2015, in addition to the information put up about this up-coming event.

David J. Smith What is Restraining the Man of Sin?

HTTPS://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ9yKVs98xo

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.