Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Biblical Cosmology – Why it Matters

by atrueott

Biblical Cosmology - Why it Matters

A.True Ott, Phd

This short paper will lay out the primary reasons why I personally subscribe to the cosmology described in the KJV of the Holy Bible as being accurate and correct. It will also explain why the “modern” science-backed theory of Heliocentism, or the sun being the center of an uncreated evolution, should be strongly rejected by professed Christians as being what it is: a spiritually ****ing heresy.

I believe the Holy Bible to be the inerrant, infallible, and literal Word of God which will stand forever as TRUTH. (Isaiah 40:8) As such, it should be taken literally when it is speaking of historical events, and should only be classified as being a form of “poetic metaphor” when the context of the text is not meant to be historic in nature. This is what honest bible hermeneutics focuses on.

I believe that ignoring or rationalizing away certain scriptures as being “scientifically proven wrong” is a spiritually damaging falsehood inspired by the Adversary to deceive and erode or hide TRUTH. A half-truth, is still a potentially ****ing lie. Thus Paul declared that ALL SCRIPTURE is important, to teach humanity all TRUTH, not just SOME scripture. (2 Timothy 3:16)
I believe that Jesus of Nazareth is the promised Messiah. I believe that He came to earth to save mankind by and through two things only: Grace and Truth. Grace and Truth are thus equally important to focus on. (John 1:14,17)

I believe that the Adversary of TRUTH uses lies in order to appeal to the vain, carnal nature of man in order to make man think that he is superior to the Creator, and knows more than Him in all ways. The TRUTH is not a part of Satan in any way, shape, or form. (John 8:44)

I believe that the Adversary of TRUTH has been lying about the true Creator and His CREATION since the beginning of time. (Revelation 12:9, Genesis 3:13)

I believe that Jesus Christ is the literal physical embodiment of TRUTH. Thus, if one actually loves Jesus, one must of necessity love TRUTH, and detest any and all LIES - even if the LIE is widely believed by the majority of humanity. (John 14:6)

I believe that the only way to fully honor and truly WORSHIP Jesus and the Father is 100% in TRUTH - God will not abide a lie - especially concerning His Created World - which He loved so much that He gave His Son to redeem it. (John 4:23-24)

I believe the TRUTH that God Created the Heavens and the Earth in the exact steps and methodology accurately, literally, and historically described in Genesis 1:1-14.

I believe that the world began first as a “sea” and that the “dry land” appeared later. All Creation started with the Spirit of God moving on primordial water. (Genesis 1:2, 9) If Christ was Creator, then He would perform miracles with water consistently.

I believe that all water on earth formed a perfectly level plane starting from the 3rd day of Creation down to the present day, and virtually all “dry land” is elevated above this original SEA LEVEL. This basic TRUTH is self-evident and easily observable. Water simply cannot and will not adhere to a spherical object.

I believe that there is a literal structure of some sort called in Hebrew “Raqya” and in English, “Firmament” which is positioned over the seas and dry land as a form of protective barrier. This is what is also called Heaven, and is where God’s literal throne is located. Furthermore, this structure separates the “waters above, from the waters below.” I believe the waters above the firmament is what gives the sky its blue-water colorations. (Genesis 1:6-8)

I believe that God created the sun and the moon in the 4th day of Creation, and put them in motion over and around His newly created “circle of the earth” in order to delineate days, months, and years. I believe the account of Joshua 10:12 is a literally accurate, historical event where the sun stood still and produced a very long day. (Genesis 1:14)

I believe that because the Genesis Creation scriptures are literally true, the Earth and everything on it is unique and special. The earth is not some insignificant speck of dust in an infinitely large, ever expanding multiverse. The Creator of the World is not some benevolent alien living on a far-away planet called Kolob. Rather, He is an infinitely caring Father who took on flesh and lived among us. He is intimately aware of our daily challenges and foibles, and wants nothing more than to forge meaningful, personal relationships with each of us.

I believe that we are living in perilous times, and the time is short for Christ’s return, this time coming in judgement. He will judge mankind on how they have personally accepted and trusted, core, foundational, biblical TRUTH. (John 16:13, 17:17-19)

I believe that it was foretold that in end times, Jesus would permit his adversary to bring a STRONG DELUSION, so widely believed and so pernicious that even the “very elect” could be lost if they didn’t hold fast to all TRUTH. I firmly believe that heliocentrism is indeed that lying STRONG DELUSION from the Adversary. (II Thess. 2:9-13) I believe that this massively believed, “science-based” heliocentric delusion will separate the sheep from the goats, and the wheat from the tares at Christ’s return. (Matthew 7:21-23)

I believe that Jesus turned water into wine, walked on water, and calmed the waves and the wind because He created all things from WATER in the very beginning. (Genesis 1:2) He is the literal living water, and the spiritual water He gives will cause those who are One with Him, to never thirst again. (John 4:10-14)

I believe that by understanding the Paleo-Hebrew word “beguiled” and the Greek word for “deceive” one can determine and fully expose the ****ing delusion and bring it into the light of TRUTH. In GEN. 3:13, Eve said the serpent "BEGUILED" her. The Greek word for deceive is Planeo - the root of the word Planet. But understand this:
The Hebrew word for beguile is: [H5377 / H5375] נָשָׂא = NASA

I highly doubt this is just “coincidence.”

atrueott | January 27, 2018 at 10:20 pm | Tags: Geocentrism, Heliocentrism debunked | https://wp.me/pUCM2-QD