Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: "Who Is Donald J Trump?" The SHOCKING Untold Story "888"

Watching this video, I thought to myself how much better it would have been if there was no music and his words came across loud and clear because he was trying to tell us, essentially the same thing this site has been tooting, that the way has been paved for the rising of this Star, one of many whose DNA goes back to their father Satan. This Star was a Chosen One so long ago that his image is seen in a mural as a young boy wearing a Knight Templar's coat. His mother's name was Mary and his father's name Christ.

If that sounds like too much of a coincidence, then know that this pathway back to what they call their Golden Age began almost as instantly as it was destroyed by Yahuah at the destruction of The First Earth Age. Discussed are the signs in the Heaven. As I said, they plan events to take place that would give credence and supposed approval from on High. They know how gullible people are.... always looking for signs. Pope John Paul was said to have been born at an Eclipse of the Sun and died at an Eclipse (or they held off announcing his death until the Eclipse had taken place.) Their followers ohhhhed and awwwwed over it all...surely this man was Divine and slated for Sainthood.

Rome, officially, enthroned this False Morning Star in the Vatican in 1962. This was told to us by Malachi Martin, an ex Jesuit, who was released from his order by John Paul II. Malachi Martin was killed for revealing so much about the secrets of the Jesuits who had completely over-taken the Vatican.

Spoken about is the fact that Donald J. Trump is a Knight Templar, which is no surprise considering the background of his parents to Scotland, where the Templars fled for a while when ousted by Pope Clement V . Yes, Clement had absolved the order but then did an about face and eliminated them.

Almost from their founding, the Templars have been rumored:
A.) to still exist
B.) to be impossibly rich, and
C.) to guard the Holy Grail (the cup from which Jesus drank at the Last Supper) and other Christian relics.
Most of these stories are probably baseless, although for 150 years in the high Middle Ages, their order was incontestably one of the most powerful and creative military and economic forces in the world.

http://content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1674980,00.HTML

This scripture is cited by the author of the video. Rev. 22:14-16 As you read it, consider how blindly Christians have dubbed Trump as the world's Savior. Apparently they have not read all of the Bible or they would know there is an end coming quickly to those in power and drenched in stolen wealth. No mere man is going to save anything. Only Yahusha is going to save His Sheep. His Sheep are those that hear His Voice and follow Him. The Goats will be destroyed in the Lake of Fire after the White Throne Judgement.

Revelation 22:14-16 (KJV)
Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and *****mongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie. I Jesus/Yahusha have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

The Free-Masons/Knights Templar/Vatican believe they will succeed because they themselves have been hood-winked by their own father & god Lucifer.

Let's not kid ourselves into thinking that we are absolutely the offspring of David due to DNA. The Pharisee had the DNA & challenged Yahusha claiming that because they were of Abraham, they automatically were in good standing. Here is the account.

John 8: 31-47

31 So Jesus was saying to those Jews who had believed Him, “If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine; 32 and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.” 33 They answered Him, “We are Abraham’s descendants and have never yet been enslaved to anyone; how is it that You say, ‘You will become free’?”

34 Jesus answered them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, everyone who commits sin is the slave of sin. 35 “The slave does not remain in the house forever; the son does remain forever. 36 “So if the Son makes you free, you will be free indeed. 37 “I know that you are Abraham’s descendants; yet you seek to kill Me, because My word has no place in you. 38 “I speak the things which I have seen with My Father; therefore you also do the things which you heard from your father.”

39 They answered and said to Him, “Abraham is our father.” Jesus said to them, “If you are Abraham’s children, do the deeds of Abraham. 40 “But as it is, you are seeking to kill Me, a man who has told you the truth, which I heard from God; this Abraham did not do.

41 “You are doing the deeds of your father.” They said to Him, “We were not born of fornication; we have one Father: God.” 42 Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and have come from God, for I have not even come on My own initiative, but He sent Me. 43 “Why do you not understand what I am saying? It is because you cannot hear My word. 44 “You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him.

Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45 “But because I speak the truth, you do not believe Me. 46 “Which one of you convicts Me of sin? If I speak truth, why do you not believe Me? 47 “He who is of God hears the words of God; for this reason you do not hear them, because you are not of God.”

Trump is doing exactly what he has been programmed/prepared to be done. The chaos was created so that their chosen one could come on the scene prepared for him and he would clean house/destroy the evil and promise good things once again. And who wouldn't want that in this day we are now living.

This is where discernment is absolutely essential. You need to read the Word of God and divide the lie from His Truth.

Gerlinda

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.