Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Names Of The Father And The Son

This Falling Away of 2 Thessalonians 2 shows that the Roman beast also changed the names of the Father and the Son.

That might sound crazy, but Satan’s goal is to undermine the worship of the Father and Son in any way that he can, and changing the names which people use does just that.

Messiah knows your heart, and in your ignorance you may have called Him Jesus, but friend, wouldn’t you like to call Him by the name that was given to Him by His Father?

Wouldn’t you like to use the Father’s personal, covenant name, instead of generic titles?

The New King James Bible clearly admits that it changed the Father’s covenant name,
“The Covenant Name of God in the Old Testament, represented by the Hebrew consonants YHWH is translated “Lord” or “God” as it was in the King James.”

Friend, we should never change the Covenant Name of the Father!

The titles of ‘God’ and ‘Lord’ are generic terms. If someone says that they believe in god, that is not telling you whom they serve.

Their god could be Allah or Buddha or Satan.

Has it ever struck you that Muslims call their false god by a personal name?

They don’t say that they believe in god, they say that they believe in Allah.

We have been deceived into calling our Father by generic terms like ‘God’ and ‘Lord’.

This study shows you the Hebrew names of the Father and Son, as written in the manuscripts; but let me address something.

Since I’ve been reading an Aramaic New Testament, which is based on the Aramaic manuscripts, not the Greek manuscripts; it’s opened my eyes a bit to the names of the Father and Son.

The Aramaic New Testament uses Y’shua for Messiah’s name; which is short for Y’hoshua and means Yahweh is Salvation.

Aramaic is a sister-language to Hebrew, and it is a language that Messiah and His disciples spoke.

So though ‘shua’ in Hebrew means ‘to cry’; in Aramaic ‘hoshua’ means ‘salvation’.

We know his name means ‘the Father saves’. In Hebrew that is sounded out one way, in Aramaic another.

The bottom line is that the Father and Messiah know the intention of our hearts, and that is what matters most.

Regarding the name Jesus, I am not one who proclaims that if you use the name Jesus, you are not saved.

Millions of people throughout history have used the Greek name Jesus, including great theologians such as Albert Barnes, Adam Clarke, Charles Spurgeon, John Gill, Matthew Poole, and many more.

The preachers of the Great Awakening, in which they spread around the world and have great revival meetings in America, and spread Bibles around the world; used the Greek name Jesus.

Today people use the name Jesus because they have not been taught the Hebrew and Aramaic names, which Messiah would have been called by His parents and disciples.

We are blessed to have been shown the Hebrew and Aramaic names, but we simply cannot declare that people who use the name Jesus are lost. That is not for us to judge. All we can do is share the truth about the Hebrew and Aramaic names, and share why we prefer to use them, and let the Spirit move in people’s lives.

Jesus Christ is not the antichrist of Scripture!

Some of the people who use the Hebrew name of Messiah, are now proclaiming that Jesus Christ is the antichrist.

The office of the papacy, the Popes of Rome, are the antichrist beast of Scripture. They are antichrist, because they have proclaimed to be a substitute Christ, Jesus Christ in the flesh.

When Messiah returns, He is going to capture the antichrist Pope and false prophet Jesuit General, two real men; and cast them into the fiery pit.

By claiming that Jesus Christ is the antichrist, people are effectively deflecting blame away from the Popes of Rome.

We should guide people back to the Scriptural calendar, the Holy Feast Days, the Sabbath, and the Hebrew names; but proclaiming that Jesus Christ is the antichrist is a wrong approach.

I would be very careful making that statement, because there are many people who are saved, who use the name Jesus.

Does the name Iesous/Jesus mean ‘The Father saves’?

I see people post that the name Jesus means ‘Hail Zeus’ and ‘earth pig’; but that seems to be based on a lack of understanding about the Greek language.

Condemning the Greek name Jesus may be the enemy’s way of creating a false narrative about Messiah.

Names in Scripture have meaning. Messiah came in His Father’s name. Messiah came to save. His name should mean “the Father saves”.

So let’s look at some Greek and Hebrew words to see what the underlying meaning of Jesus really is:

The name Jesus in Strong’s Greek Dictionary is IESOUS or IHSOUS.

Strong’s Greek 2424. Ιησους Iesous: of Hebrew origin (3091); Jesus (i.e. Jehoshua), the name of our Lord and two (three) other Israelites:—Jesus.

Strong’s Hebrew 3091 means Jehovah-saved.

@howshuwa` yeh-ho-shoo’-ah or Yhowshua {yeh-ho-shoo’-ah}; from 3068 and 3467; Jehovah-saved; Jehoshua (i.e. Joshua), The Jewish leader:—Jehoshua, Jehoshuah, Joshua. Compare 1954, 3442.

Strong’s Hebrew 3068 points to Jehovah.

Y@hovah yeh-ho-vaw’ from 1961; (the) self-Existent or Eternal; Jehovah, Jewish national name of God:—Jehovah, the Lord. Compare 3050

Strong’s Hebrew 3050 points to Jah/Yah

Yahh yaw – contraction for 3068, and meaning the same; Jah, the sacred name:—Jah, the Lord, most vehement. Compare names in “-iah,” “- jah.”

Strong’s Hebrew 3467 points to salvation, beling the deliverer, getting the victory; which is what our Messiah did.

yasha` yaw-shah’ – a primitive root; properly, to be open, wide or free, i.e. (by implication) to be safe; causatively, to free or succor:—X at all, avenging, defend, deliver(-er), help, preserve, rescue, be safe, bring (having) salvation,

save(-iour), get victory.

Strong’s Hebrew 1954 points to our deliver.

Howshea` ho-shay’-ah from 3467; deliverer; Hoshea, the name of five Israelites:—Hosea, Hoshea, Oshea.

Strong’s Hebrew 3442 points to ‘he will save’.

Yeshuwa` yay-shoo’-ah for 3091; he will save; Jeshua, the name of ten Israelites, also of a place in Palestine:—Jeshua.

So we can see that Iesous/Jesus points to the Father saving, which is what is should mean.

Iesous/Jesus vs. Joshua

In Acts 7:45, Stephen is standing before the Jews, recalling the history of their people, when he mentions Joshua.

Then in Acts 7:55, when Stephen is talking about the Jewish leaders killing Messiah, it’s the same Greek word G2424 IESOUS, and it is rendered as Jesus.

The point is that the name Joshua and Jesus are both based on the Greek IESOUS.

The English transliteration of Messiah’s Hebrew name, would be better rendered as Joshua.

People also condemn the title of Christ, saying that it’s pagan; but if the enemy is the antichrist, then the Messiah is the Christ. The enemy opposes Christ, and proclaims to be the substitute Christ; thus they are antichrist.

5547. Χριστος Christos from 5548; anointed, i.e. the Messiah, an epithet of Jesus:—Christ.

500. αντιχριστος antichristos from 473 and 5547; an opponent of the Messiah:—antichrist.

The Hebrew Scriptures give us the Father’s personal, covenant name, which should be hallowed above all other names.

The Father’s personal name is YHUH, which is spelled from right to left
in Hebrew as יהוה.

The Scriptures declare that the name of the Son means “Yahuah Saves,” so His name includes part of the Father’s name along with the Hebrew word for ‘saves.’

The Son’s personal name is Yahusha, which is spelled from right to left
in Hebrew as יהושע

This study is not designed to give you detailed explanations of the Hebrew language.
Link are provided for you to study that information if you desire.

My goal is provide simple logic and examples of Scripture, to help you see that the personal names of the Father and Son have very important meanings.

Before we start, let’s be clear about something. I am not part of the Hebrew Roots Movement or any other group, which tends to push their teachings to extremes.

I don’t condemn or judge. I don’t proclaim that you’re not saved if you use the name Jesus. I simply explain what I have found in my studies, as I’ve pursued truth in regard to the personal, covenant names of the Father and our Messiah.

I do believe that our Messiah is waking up His remnant to these deceptions during these last days, as we prepare to be with Him.

Please pray to the Spirit for guidance, as I fully understand that it’s normal to resist anyone saying that Jesus is not the Messiah’s name.

Let’s start with the name of the Father, for it is the foundation of the name of His Son.

The sacred name of the Father is YHUH, which can be spelled out as Yahuah.

The Father has given us His personal name, but the enemy has caused Christians to use trite terms such as “Lord” and “God,” which pagan gods are also called.

Over 100 times from Genesis to Revelation in the original Hebrew text, Scripture defines that the faithful followers are to “call upon the name of Yahuah.”

The emphasis from His holy Word is that His faithful are to proclaim the true sacred name of Yahuah, the Most High, which is spelled from right to left in Hebrew as יהוה

When transliterated into English it is then read from left to right as YHUH, and is spelled and pronounced as Yah-oo-ah. The Father’s Name is made up of the four Consonants:

Yahuah Hebrew name for the FatherY (Yod)
H (Hay)
U (Uau)/[Waw]
H (Hay)
If we add them all together, we get Yahuah, Yah-hoo-ah.

The sacred name of the Son is Yahusha, which means Yahuah is Salvation.

Our Messiah was a Hebrew of the tribe of Yahudah/Judah, so He had a Hebrew name.

Yahusha means Yahuah saves

Jesus is the modern English translation of His name, but there are two major problems with that name.

First, there was no letter “J” or its phonetic sound in the Hebrew language.

Second, the name Jesus does not translate into “The Father Saves” as does His Hebrew name, rather the name Jesus points to the pagan God Zeus instead, as it ends in us.

Jesus is an English name, so there is no way that our Messiah was ever called Jesus.

The Father and His parents gave Him the Hebrew name, Yahusha, which means the Father, Yahuah, Saves.

And when you consider that the letter ‘J’ was not added to the English alphabet until 400 years ago, then we know that no Christian called him Jesus before 1600 A.D.

The modern name ‘Jesus’ was not used in the original 1611 King James Version of the Bible. Matthew 1:1 reads “The booke of the generation of Iesus Christ, the sonne of Dauid, the sonne of Abraham.“

Why are their personal, covenant names so important?

Here’s a few verses which declare the importance of using the right name. The KJV is provided to compare its usage of the titles, to the personal names in the ISR translation.

“Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.” Exodus 20:7

“You do not bring the Name of יהוה (Yahuah) your Elohim to naught, for יהוה does not leave the one unpunished who brings His Name to naught.”

“That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH (the NKJ uses Lord), art the most high over all the earth.” Psalm 83:18

“And let them know that You, Whose Name is יהוה, (Yahuah) You alone are the Most High over all the earth.”

“Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name.” Malachi 3:16

“Then shall those who fear יהוה (Yahuah) speak to one another, and יהוה listen and hear, and a book of remembrance be written before Him, of those who fear יהוה, and those who think upon His Name.”

“And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.” Matthew 1:21

“And she shall give birth to a Son, and you shall call His Name יהושע (Yahusha) for He shall save His people from their sins.”

The name Yahusha means that He shall save His people from their sins. Jesus does not mean that.

When the Holy Scriptures declare that there is no other name under Heaven given among men whereby we must be saved, then you do not translate the name!

The word Lord should be rendered as either Elohim, Yahuah or Master.

The Jews developed a superstition that it was too holy to pronounce the name YAHUAH or even lay eyes on it, so they replaced every occurrence of the name YAHUAH (over 8,000 times in scripture) with the title LORD in keeping with their Babylonian captors whose god was also the LORD god Ba’al.

“Lord” is used as a title of deference for various gods or deities. The evil ones of this world call Satan Lord. The title of Lord transliterates into the name Ba’al. So we definitely don’t want to use that title.

Lord in the Old Testament should be Yahuah.

Isaiah 45:5, “I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside Me.” KJV

‘I am יהוה, and there is none else – there is no Elohim besides Me.” ISR98

Isaiah 43:11, “I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.” KJV

“I, I am יהוה (Yahuah) and besides Me there is no saviour.” ISR98

Genesis 2:4, “These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heaven.”

“These are the births of the heavens and the earth when they were created, in the day that יהוה (Yahuah) Elohim made earth and heavens” ISR98

Lord used in the New Testament to refer to the Father should be Yahuah.

Matthew 23:38-39, “Behold, your house is left unto you desolate. For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.” KJV

“See! Your house is left to you laid waste, for I say to you, from now on you shall by no means see Me, until you say, ‘Blessed is He who is coming in the Name of יהוה!’ (Yahuah)” ISR98

Hebrews 8:8, “…Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah.” KJV

“…See, the days are coming,” says יהוה, (Yahuah) “when I shall conclude with the house of Yisra’ĕl and with the house of Yahuḏah a renewed covenant” ISR98

Lord used in the New Testament to refer to the Son should be Master.

Matthew 7:21, “Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.” KJV

“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Master, Master,’ shall enter into the reign of the heavens, but he who is doing the desire of My Father in the heavens.” ISR98

The tribe of Yahudah (Judah) reflects the Father’s name.

yah-namesThe name of the Father, Yahuah, is in the name of the tribe of Yahudah, from which the Messiah Yahusha was born and salvation came to man.

The “Yahu” (first 3 Hebrew Letters (Consonants)) appear in both Father and Son’s Names.

The Hebrew fourth letter, the “dalet”, is inserted into the name of the Father, to form Yahudah, which means to celebrate or praise the “Person” of Yahauh.

“And she conceived again, and bare a son: and she said, Now will I praise the LORD: therefore she called his name Judah; and left bearing.” Genesis 29:35 KJV

“And she conceived again and bore a son, and said, “Now I praise יהוה (Yahuah).” So she called his name Yahuḏah. And she ceased bearing.” ISR98

The ‘D’ in Hebrew, the dalet, means ‘door.’ Messiah, who came from the tribe of Yahudah, is our door to the Father.

“I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.” John 10:9

The name for Israel should be Yisra’ĕl.

Yisra’ĕl includes ‘el’ on the end, which refers to Elohim.

“And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.” Genesis 32:28 KJV

“And He said, “Your name is no longer called Yaʽaqoḇ , but Yisra’ĕl, because you have striven with Elohim and with men, and have overcome.” ISR98

Yisra’ĕl means “to strive with Ěl, to overcome with Ěl, (then) to rule with Ěl”

The word Christ should be Messiah.

The Messiah’s Hebrew name was changed from Yahusha to Jesus Christ, which specifically means “Hail Zeus-Krishna.”

The reference to Christ was never a Greek equivalent of the Hebrew word Messiah, but it specifically comes from the name of a pagan god Christna or Krishna.

Many pagan gods are named Christos, and have a derivative that name, such as Lord Krishna in the religion of Hinduism. Roman Emperor Constantine worshiped “Christos Helios” which means “Christ-The-True-Sun.”

“Chrestos” as revered by Greeks and Romans was none other than “Osiris,” a Sun-diety of Egypt.

“The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God” Mark 1:1 KJV

“The beginning of the Good News of יהושע (Yahusha) Messiah, the Son of Elohim” ISR98

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ.” Ephesians 1:3 KJV

“Blessed be the Elohim and Father of our Master יהושע (Yahusha) Messiah, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenlies in Messiah,” ISR98

“The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John.” Revelation 1:1 KJV

“Revelation of יהושע (Yahusha) Messiah, which Elohim gave Him to show His servants what has to take place with speed. And He signified it by sending His messenger to His servant Yoḥanan (John).” ISR98

So when you see Christ, it should read Messiah.

The word God should be El or Elohim.

The title god is used for pagan gods and even Satan. “God (Gad)” is also a Babylonian “deity” of fortune.

“But ye are they that forsake the LORD, that forget my holy mountain, that prepare a table for that troop, and that furnish the drink offering unto that number” Isaiah 65:11 KJV

“But you are those who forsake יהוה (Yahuah), who forget My set-apart mountain, who prepare a table for Gad, and who fill a drink offering for Meni” ISR 98

“Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? Who hath told it from that time? Have not I the LORD? And there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.” Isaiah 45:21 KJV

“Declare and bring near, let them even take counsel together. Who has announced this from of old? Who has declared it from that time? Is it not I, יהוה (Yahuah)? And there is no mighty one besides Me, a righteous Ěl and a Saviour, there is none besides Me.” ISR 98

“Blessed be the LORD God, the God of Israel, who only doeth wondrous things!” Psalm 72:18 KJV

“Blessed be יהוה (Yahuah) Elohim, Elohim of Yisra’ĕl, He alone is doing wonders!” ISR 98

“For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour” 1Timothy 2:3 KJV

“For this is good and acceptable before Elohim our Saviour” ISR 98

“To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.” Jude 1:25 KJV

“To the only wise Elohim, our Saviour, be esteem and greatness and might and authority, both now and forever. Amĕn.” ISR98

So when you see God, it should read Elohim.

The Prophets names reflect the Father’s name, to give Him glory.

The English names of the prophets and Apostles does not convey their meaning, which Yahuah gave to them.

Daniel should be Dani’ĕl, which means “Judge of El”

Elijah should be Ěliyah, which means “my God is Yahuah” or “mighty one of Yahuah”

Isaiah should be Yeshayah, which means “Yahuah is salvation”

Jeremiah should be YermeYah, which means “Yahuah will rise“

Matthew should be Mattithyah, which means “Gift of Yahuah”

Obadiah should be Oḇaḏyah, which means “Worshipper of Yahuah”

Paul should be Sha’ul, which means “humbled by Yahuah”

Samuel should be Shemuw’El, which means “heard of El“

Zechariah should be Zeḵaryah, which means “Remembrance of Yahuah”

Zephaniah should be Zephanyah, which means “Protected by Yahuah”

Yahuah’s name identifies His people

“And all peoples of the earth shall see that the Name of יהוה is called upon you, and they shall be afraid of you.” Deuteronomy 28:10

“and My people upon whom My Name is called, shall humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their evil ways, then I shall hear from the heavens, and forgive their sin and heal their land.” 2 Chronicles 7:14

“For You, O Elohim, have heard my vows; You have given me the inheritance Of those who fear Your Name.” Psalm 61:5

“Because he cleaves to Me in love, Therefore I deliver him; I set him on high, Because he has known My Name.” Psalm 91:14

“Therefore My people shall know My Name, in that day, for I am the One who is speaking. See, it is I.” Isaiah 52:6

“For all the peoples walk, each one in the name of his mighty one, but we walk in the Name of יהוה our Elohim forever and ever.” Micah 4:5

Removing the generic Lord reveals who we are to call upon to be saved.

Using the generic title of Lord leads people to believe that they should call upon Yahusha the Son; but the text declares that we should call upon the name of the Father.

And the verses don’t just say to call upon the Lord, they say call upon the name of the Lord.

“And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.” Act 2:21 KJV

“And it shall be that everyone who calls on the Name of יהוה (Yahuah) shall be saved.” ISR98

“For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” Romans 10:13 KJV

“For everyone who calls on the Name of יהוה (Yahuah) shall be saved.” ISR98

Here are the complete Hebrew names

Yahusha Messiah = Yahusha HaMashyach

The Holy Spirit = Ruach Ha-Kodesh (ROO-akh hak-KOH-desh)

The Spirit of God = Ruach Elohim

http://www.hebrew4christians.com/Names_of_G-d/Holy_Spirit/holy_spirit.html

We’ve presented the true names above. Below are other names which people use which are not valid.

Jehovah cannot be the Father’s name, because there is no letter “J” in Hebrew.

There was no letter “J” or its phonetic sound in the Hebrew language, so Jehovah is invalid.

Yahweh cannot be the Father’s name, because there is no letter “W” in Hebrew.

The shape and sound of our modern “W” is not the same as the Hebrew letter “U”, although the Hebrew is the origin of the letter UPSILON – Y – deriving from the Paleo-Hebrew letter having the same shape and sound.

The Hebrew letter UAU (Waw) (Y) is the source of our modern sound “U”.

The letter “W” did not exist until it first appeared in certain words as a UU (double – U) during the 14th century. “water” was originally spelled “vvater”.

The name Yeshua removed the fathers name ‘Yah’ from the true name Yahusha.

Many in the Hebrew Roots movement use the name Yeshua, as that is the Modern Hebrew name today.

By doing so, they ignore that “Yeshua” does not embody the name “Yah”. “Ye” means “he” and is passive and does not directly identify YAHUAH by name.

Yeshua and Yehoshua and Yehovah are attempts to not use, write, or pronounce the name of Yah, because some proclaim that we should not use the covenant name in written or oral form.

These names remove Yahuah’s name thereby failing the scriptural test concerning the requirement to express “Yahuah is our savior”.

Shua does not mean salvation, so Yahshua and Yahushua are invalid.

The word ‘shua‘ represents someone crying, and none of the usages are written about the Messiah. The name would represent that ‘Yah is crying out‘.

However, Yahusha carries the root of ‘sha’ (y

Re: Names Of The Father And The Son

second page

Some teach that Messiah’s name is “Yahushua” with two Hebrew letter “waws” as representing “two nails” within His hands “on a cross”. However, “Yahushua” is a feminine, not masculine term.

Yahusha is the most accurate name-form for our masculine Messiah, the right arm of Yahuah who saves.

Adonai is a title, not the Father’s name

“Adonai” is a Hebrew word of respectful salutation which is usually translated in modern English as “Mr.” or “Sir, and can also mean Master/Owner.”

Using replacement names violates the third commandment.

The third commandment declares a serious charge against those who desolate His personal, covenant name; make it useless; or use it in vain.

“You do not bring the Name of יהוה (Yahuah) your Elohim to naught, for יהוה does not leave the one unpunished who brings His Name to naught.” Exodus 20:7

By denying to use His name and instead using titles, or by changing it to Greek or English name; both Judaism and Christianity have done exactly that, breaking the third commandment.

In Scripture, Yahuah commands us over and over again to utter, proclaim and lift up His authentic covenant name.

How can we expect to be in true worship of the Father and his beloved Son if we use counterfeit names?

By doing so we have given the enemy opportunity to create confusion and to deceive many.

Some declare that Yahuah has many names.

The Father has one personal covenant name, Yahuah.

He has many titles, attributes and characteristics, such as Healer, Shepherd, Redeemer, Father, Husband, Protector, etc.

To claim that the Father will know who you mean when you use God, Lord, and his titles; treads on dangerous ground.

He detests pride and arrogance, which imply that He should conform to our distorted names, instead of us bowing to His authority, and using the name that He declared for us to call Him.

We have the expectation that the Father has written our proper name in the Lamb’s Book of Life.

Should the Father not expect us to use His personal, covenant name?

Revelation 22:4 tells us that His name will be on our foreheads.

“And they shall see His face, and His Name shall be upon their foreheads.”

At this point you should be very alarmed and even angry!

The deception is grand! The Father’s name Yahuah is the most frequent used word in the Hebrew Scriptures, yet it has been removed from the English Bibles.

By removing the personal name of the Father and the Son, Bibles have removed these truths from our minds and hearts, and from our lips.

The enemy has caused their names to be removed from our thinking and speech.

As a result, many Believers are guilty of breaking the third commandment in the worst kind of way! We have completely ignored and forgotten His personal, Set-Apart Name.

Instead of being suspicious of those who call attention to these truths about the true names of the Father and the Son, the followers of Messiah should be suspicious and boiling mad at the translators who intentionally left out their names from our Bibles!

Will you follow the Word’s clear command to use the Father and Son’s personal, covenant names?

If so, here are a few resources to make that easier. I have the ISR Bible because I like having it in my hands, and I use eSword to compare the KJV and ISR side by side.

The Institute for Scripture Research (ISR) Bible is a available @ http://isr-messianic.org/shop/the-scriptures/

You can read the ISR 98 online @ https://www.bible.com/bible/316/jhn.1.isr98

Or you can download the ISR 98 Scriptures for eSword @ http://isr-messianic.org/downloads/free-scriptures-downloads.html

I want to end this study by praising His true name.

You can see the difference between the KJV, which uses the generic Lord and God; and the ISR98, which uses the proper name of יהוה Yahuah.

“Praise ye the LORD. Praise, O ye servants of the LORD, praise the name of the LORD. Blessed be the name of the LORD from this time forth and for evermore. From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the LORD’S name is to be praised. The LORD is high above all nations, and his glory above the heavens. Who is like unto the LORD our God, who dwelleth on high” Psalm 113:1 -5

“Praise Yah! Praise, O servants of יהוה, Praise the Name of יהוה!
Blessed be the Name of יהוה, Now and forever!
From the rising of the sun to its going down, The Name of יהוה is praised.
יהוה is high above all nations, His esteem above the heavens.
Who is like יהוה our Elohim, Who is enthroned on high?“

“Praise ye the LORD. Praise ye the name of the LORD; praise him, O ye servants of the LORD. Ye that stand in the house of the LORD, in the courts of the house of our God, Praise the LORD; for the LORD is good: sing praises unto his name; for it is pleasant.” Psalms 135:1-3

“Praise Yah! Praise the Name of יהוה; Praise, you servants of יהוה, Who are standing in the House of יהוה, In the courts of the House of our Elohim, Praise Yah, for יהוה is good; Sing praises to His Name, for it is pleasant.“

“I will extol thee, my God, O king; and I will bless thy name for ever and ever. Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever. Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised; and his greatness is unsearchable.” Psalms 145:1-3

“I exalt You, my Elohim, O Sovereign; And bless Your Name forever and ever.
All day long I bless You, And praise Your Name forever and ever.
Great is יהוה, and greatly to be praised; And His greatness is unsearchable.“

“Let them praise the name of the LORD: for his name alone is excellent; his glory is above the earth and heaven.’ Psalms 148:13

“Let them praise the Name of יהוה, For His Name alone is exalted, His splendour is above the earth and heavens.“

“Praise ye the LORD. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power. Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD.” Psalms 150:1,6

“Praise Yah! Praise Ěl in His set-apart place; Praise Him in His mighty expanse! Let all that have breath praise Yah. Praise Yah!“

Names Study Resources:

http://www.truemessiah.co.za/

http://www.yahuah-yahusha.info/

http://www.yahuah-yahusha.info/sons-name.HTML

http://www.yahuah-yahusha.info/fathers-name.HTML

Jesus the name PDF

http://www.yahuahkingdom.com/uploads/8/3/6/9/8369443/jesus_the_name.PDF

http://christianitybeliefs.org/the-falling-away/the-names-of-the-father-and-the-son/

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.