Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Serpent's fruit is the Winged Fiery Flying Serpent

The Serpent's fruit is the Winged Fiery Flying Serpent

by Gerlinda

Isaiah 59:5 "They hatch cockatrice' eggs, and weave the spider's web: he that eats of their eggs dies, and that which is crushed breaks out into a viper. Cockatrice or adder's."

A cockatrice is a two-legged dragon with a rooster's head. It is noted to be mythical but so is everything else that the Bible refers to as real such as the Fallen Angels and their DNA manipulations.

This interview tells that they literally hatched these Basilisk eggs from a Rooster. What is wrong with that picture? A Rooster does not lay eggs. The cockatrice is another term for Basilisk. Here, it shows that Israel was into genetic manipulation just like the Anteduvian before them.

The Anteduvian were those that existed before the flood and we know how displeased The Almighty was with mankind at that time: He decided to destroy them all except for those He saved by the Ark. Imagine that? Only Noah was found DNA perfect before the Lord of Hosts.

Anyway, again, Israel went after the pagan ways and brought forth the Basilisk. As punishment, these 10 tribes were captured by the Assyrians and from there dispersed into many lands. However God never forgot them. These off-spring of the 10 Tribes is whom Christ said He came to save, not the 2 Tribes of Judah, who would have their eyes opened later.

These many winged creatures found in various culture carvings & pictures are the off-spring of the Fallen Seraphim.

Ezekiel 31 should be read completely but let's go to verse 10: “Therefore this is what the Lord God says: Since it became great in height and set its top among the clouds, and it grew proud on account of its height, 11 I determined to hand it over to a ruler of nations; he would surely deal with it. I banished it because of its wickedness."

In Amos 2:9, the comparison is made of the Giants with the Cedars of Lebanon because they are that large. Trees, you see, are compared to living beings. Does that bring more understanding to what took place in the Garden with Adam & Eve?

The Tree they were not to have anything to do with was the one linked to Lucifer. He offered his fruit which Eve partook and then offered it also to her husband, Adam.

This was Lucifer, once again, beginning his manipulation but this time it was with man, whom the Almighty had made after His own image. As a result, we know that one of the sons that Eve bore was Cain, the son of Lucifer. The other, Abel, was the son of Adam.

Through-out this video, we are shown examples of how the fowl of the air would come down to eat the seed (which points to the good seed of the Almighty) or to eat the sacrifice made to the Lord. These unclean birds appear to be the genetic corruption that was being done by the Fallen Ones.

Just yesterday, 9/17, Steven posted the chapter in Leviticus where the Almighty distinguishes between which were the clean and which were the unclean animals, with the warning they are not to eat the unclean. Now, doesn't this make sense when you put together all the dots of who it is that created the unclean animals, birds, fish.

It was not the Creator but Satan that wanted to make off-spring after themselves and they used the already created animals as their victims of recreation. As crazy as it may sound, it points to the DNA of uncleanliness of which are the Fallen Ones that is within the unclean animals.

Isaiah 14:25 "I will crush the Assyrian in my land, On my mountains I will trample him down. His yoke will be taken from my people, And his burden removed from their shoulders.” (This is The Amighty's Plan for Satan whom is called The Assyrian.)

Verse 29 "Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.

Out of the Serpent's fruit will come a cockatrice. It is a fiery flying serpent.

The NIV puts it this way, "Do not rejoice, all you Philistines, that the rod that struck you is broken; from the root of that snake will spring up a viper, its fruit will be a darting, venomous serpent."

David Carrico tells us this is a Seraphim. This is the Destroyer.

I always wondered about this Cockatrice that comes down upon Gaza. I thought it would be some modern rocket of some sort but now I know what it really is AND also I am noticing that the verse speaks of ALL PALESTINA. We know that the Romans renamed Israel Palestina. That seems to include the whole of those people wherever they may be found....these that are determined to destroy God's people.

Revelation 9. The creatures we see are the genetic mutations of these the Fallen Seraphim.

Eating Snake Eggs- The Return of the Basilisk w/ David Carrico

HTTPS://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ng0H1karwwE

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.