Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Millennium Reign....Is it also another one of the Vatican Lies?

By Gerlinda

"The Millennium,” [is] from the Latin words “Mille” (1000) and “Annum” (year). It is to be regretted, however, that the word “Millennium” ever supplanted the Biblical word “Kingdom,” for it is this period that Christ taught His Disciples to pray for in the petition—“Thy Kingdom Come. . .” [Mat. 6:10].1 Do we understand that His Kingdom is not limited to a 1,000 years?

Another paragraph has this to say:

One of the purposes of the Millennial Kingdom is to demonstrate what life on the earth would have been had man not rebelled in the Garden of Eden, but instead had exercised his God-given dominion in righteousness. The restoration (Mat. 19:28; Acts 3:21) of the earth in preparation for the Millennial Kingdom will roll back conditions to be much like they were prior to the flood. Animals will be vegetarian and will no longer fear man. The earth will be highly productive and peace will extend throughout the globe. This is what would have been in the absence of man’s rebellion. In the righteous rule of Jesus from Jerusalem, the Millennial Kingdom will be a time of great spiritual and material blessing, which was God’s intention for the earth from the beginning. It forms a transition between present history, floundering in sin, and the eternal state of perfection.17

http://www.spiritandtruth.org/teaching/Book_of_Revelation/commentary/htm/topics/millennium.HTML

This is where I am going to question some points within that one paragraph

1. What was the Kingdom of God in which Adam & Eve were placed? It was in Paradise, which by the way is the very same place described as "The New Jerusalem/The Bride of Yahushuah" This is the New Jerusalem described in Revelation 21.

Adam & Eve disobeyed God by eating of the Fruit of the Tree of The Knowledge of Good and Evil and this took place in Paradise, which caused Adam & Eve to lose their Righteous Nature. We have learned that God, then clothed them in the skin of humanity. Zen Garcia has spoken a lot about this as found in the I and II Books of Adam & Eve.

If that is hard to understand, then think of the Fallen Angels who lost their own Bright Nature and who strive to clothe themselves within the skin of humanity in order to do the bidding of Satan. Their off-spring actually consume the blood and flesh of humans to keep their clothing and not reveal their true nature. That is why they require human sacrifices. It really is time for the eccelsia to wake up and step up to the plate of seeking Truth.

When they were led out of Paradise, they were driven into The Garden of Eden which was below, down on earth where Lucifer and his Fallen Ones were on hand to begin their temptation & torment. It is there that Eve was seduced by Lucifer that led to the birth of Cain, the son of Lucifer and also, Abel, the son of Adam, both born at the same time. We've had that all wrong all of these years, believing that The Garden of Eden was the perfect place on Earth where they were first placed.

Cain was the first, Abel was the second born. Here is where we can begin to see God's reasoning behind the blessing of the second born rather than the first-born. Biblical history shows us that the first-born followed the ways of his father, Lucifer. Abraham was first Chosen to come out of the pagan world and follow the leading of Yahuah. He was known as a Hebrew. This extended to Isaac. Though born of the same parents, Essau, the first born, chose to follow the ways of unrighteousness and worshipping the false gods who were Fallen Angels who elevated themselves as gods among the humans. Jacob chose to follow the ways of his father and grandfather.

2. The paragraph also speaks about the perfect-like conditions prior to the Flood. That is just not the case. Unrighteous off-spring began with the birth of Cain. Reading the Books of Enoch, Jasher & Jubilee, 1st and 2nd Books of Adam and Eve,, which are put on this site so often, tells us that even the righteous seed of Adam & Eve took up the ways of Cain and his seed.

The Bible even tells us that more angels came down and took human woman and begot children. Enoch, especially detailed in his writings this great sin of the Fallen Ones. He had first-hand dealings with them. All that was left of the perfect genome that came from Adam was Noah and his sons. They & their wives were saved from the destruction that God brought upon the earth.

3. Then it speaks of the Righteous rule of Jesus from Jerusalem. The Jerusalem on earth today is not so far a cry from the Jerusalem which concerned Yahshua. It is likened to as Egypt/Sodom and that is not a very favorable term. The Christ does not return to renew the earthly Jerusalem. In fact, when His feet stand upon the Mount of Olives, the great earthquake begins that literally travels all around the earth. Seven Thousand will die in the city alone. It becomes very clear that this earthly city of Jerusalem is all but destroyed.

4. But there is a city called "The New Jerusalem" that is seen coming down. It is also called The Bride of Christ because within it's walls are those that belong to him; both natural and grafted in Israel. It is the Dispensational teaching of some groups that insist that there is a separation between Gentile and Israel. The Bible tells us they are both grafted into the Root, Yahshua. I am not posting scripture in this article since these issues have been covered in past postings and can be found in your own search.

5. Then, this sentence ends the paragraph above. ( It forms a transition between present history, floundering in sin, and the eternal state of perfection.)

Because Yahshua has done it all, finished it at the cross and is the Temple itself of which the Body is the Living Stones, there is no need to give any more ground back to Lucifer...none at all. But those that do not delve into the Books thrown out by the Vatican, do not understand the place called Paradise, which is where the Souls of the Righteous Dead are located. They are not in Heaven at the place where the Throne of God sits.

They reside in the place prepared for them, the very place that Yahushuah said He prepares and will come back to receive the living to the same place where the souls of the Dead now reside. This takes place at the Resurrection.

There is no Tabernacle. Rev. 21:3 "And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.?

6. This scripture is quoted in above paragraph. For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former shall not be remembered or come to mind. But be glad and rejoice forever in what I create; for behold, I create Jerusalem as a rejoicing, and her people a joy. I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in My people; the voice of weeping shall no longer be heard in her, nor the voice of crying. No more shall an infant from there live but a few days, nor an old man who has not fulfilled his days; for the child shall die one hundred years old, but the sinner being one hundred years old shall be accursed. (Isa. 65:17-20)

Isaiah is not saying that a child will be considered a hundred years old at death or that the sinner, being one hundred years old shall be accursed in The New Jerusalem. He is letting it be known that those early days when earth was young, when man lived hundreds of years old, one who died at a hundred years was considered as a child. This won't take place in The New Jerusalem which is the very creation of a New Heaven and a New Earth. Also, we know that Cain's seed were the accursed in those days after the generations of Eve began to multiply. And those days of the accursed will have no part of this New Creation. It says "NO MORE..."

7. What isn't covered in the regular reading of the Bible much at all is that there was an First Earth Age with it's own flood prior to the creation of Adam & Eve and the present Heaven and Earth. It is very possible that this was first 1,000 years when Satan and his fallen destroyed the creation so badly that God sent a flood at that time, which destroyed even the birds. If you then add the 6,000 years of man after that, you then come to the end of the 7,000 years. Eight is the number of Yahshua and there is no way, He would ever allow Lucifer to have another chance again. it just is not going to happen. It is over for him once and for all. There is no Ninth Age.

This, my friends, is what the New World Agers, on behalf of Satan want to achieve with all of their shinanigans....they hope to give themselves another 1,000 years to rule. If they destroy the Believers both Jew and Gentile and unite to try to defend Yahushua at His Second Coming, then Lucifer will have won but we know he will not win. He is fighting against the very One Who created him and who created us.

I certainly do not know all the answers by a long shot but what I do know is that the absence of the 14 Books of the Apocrypha which were removed has led to a lot of speculations and re-arranging of the facts and certainly misunderstanding, which The Book of Enoch has promised the End Time reader would be able to understand because it was written for them.

Steven has been way ahead on the Curve on these truths, which I agree does take reading and much study but if one is faithful to do so, then what Enoch says about information that has been reserved for The End of the Age generation will be understood. But one has to do their own diligence and be willingly to forsake the constructed, restricted teachings that came out of Rome.

So, I have to discard the 1,000 year reign that would allow Lucifer to return once again after Yahushua has returned to destroy him and his kingdom. I believe the same liars that put in all the other untruths into the Bible have wished for themselves an additional 1,000 years at the End of the Age but there comes a time when it is over for them.

It appears that the days of Gog & Magog, when the nations are congregating against Israel, are upon the world now. There will be a time when the four angels will gather the Elect and the Jews of Israel who will have the scales removed from their eyes, will call out to their Messiah, who was never an Earthly King but the King of Kings and Lord of Lords over all Heaven and Earth.

P.S. Did you see that John is shown the 7 vials AFTER the Tabernacle is shown to him coming down? Rev. 21, Verse 9, " And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife." I hope this is proof of the Bride being the New Jerusalem and in The New Jerusalem (not heaven) and she is there PRIOR to the last 7 plagues poured out. That is so profound. No pre-trib. Rapture and no having to stay here during the whole Great Tribulation, if you are His Bride.

There is this one paragraph in here that I wrote that I must explain.

Note:

It appears that the days of Gog & Magog, when the nations are congregating against Israel, are upon the world now. There will be a time when the four angels will gather the Elect and the Jews of Israel who will have the scales removed from their eyes, will call out to their Messiah, who was never an Earthly King but the King of Kings and Lord of Lords over all Heaven and Earth.

This was written in 2016. Since that time, I have learned that those in Jerusalem who call themselves Jews are not of the Tribes of Judah or Benjamin that occupy that area. Those two tribes are represented in the complete 12 Tribes of Israel.

What does occupy Jerusalem and controls the religious and political establishment are those that call themselves Jews but are in fact, of the Edomites whose whole goal is to steal the Land and destroy the Chosen people that Christ/yahusha called His Chosen.

When we Christians realize the difference between the term Jew and Hebrew, we will, then, be able to understand that the Tribe of Judah are not Jews....nor are the other tribes.

I have to thank Steven, moderator of this site for his diligent posting of the materials that have taught so many of us the real truth of Yahuah's Word.

Gerlinda

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.