Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Though they climb up to heaven, from there I will bring them down;

Amos 9:1-6
(1) I saw the Lord standing by the altar, and He said:
" Strike the doorposts, that the thresholds may shake,
And break them on the heads of them all.
I will slay the last of them with the sword.
He who flees from them shall not get away,
And he who escapes from them shall not be delivered.
(2) " Though they dig into hell,
From there My hand shall take them;
Though they climb up to heaven,
From there I will bring them down;
(3) And though they hide themselves on top of Carmel,
From there I will search and take them;
Though they hide from My sight at the bottom of the sea,
From there I will command the serpent, and it shall bite them;
(4) Though they go into captivity before their enemies,
From there I will command the sword,
And it shall slay them.
I will set My eyes on them for harm and not for good."
(5) The Lord GOD of hosts,
He who touches the earth and it melts,
And all who dwell there mourn;
All of it shall swell like the River,
And subside like the River of Egypt.
(6) He who builds His layers in the sky,
And has founded His strata in the earth;
Who calls for the waters of the sea,
And pours them out on the face of the earth—
The LORD is His name.

New King James Version Change your email Bible version

The vision in Amos 9 is different from the four visions in chapters 7 and 8. There is no conversation between God and the prophet. The time for talk is over; God simply acts. The situation has moved beyond Amos' ability to intercede—God's time to act has come, and He will not relent.

The background of this final vision is interesting. To make his rule more secure, Jeroboam I devised what the Bible calls "the sin of Jeroboam," the use of religion in the service of politics. Using the system in place in Judah, he counterfeited the holy days, the priesthood, and the temple ritual. On his altar his priests offered sacrifices to the two golden calves, and the king stood by the altar to burn incense (I Kings 12:26-33; 13:1). It apparently became a custom for the king to stand at the right-hand side of the altar at his counterfeit feast in the eighth month.

Who is standing beside the altar in Amos 9? Not Jeroboam, but the Lord! Instead of officiating, God is destroying everything in sight!

Amos also draws on the story of Samson destroying the temple of Dagon by toppling the supporting pillars. If a man tries to pull a house down with his bare hands, he has to undermine it from the bottom, but God is not restricted like a man. He strikes the house down from the top! God, as the Supreme Omnipotent One and the Sovereign Lord, has every right to crush the house of Israel. Since the people had ignored all the numerous warnings He had sent for them to repent, He is now fulfilling His promise.

In the type, the temple of Dagon fell on everyone's head; no one survived (Judges 16:30). The same holds true in this destruction. No matter where the people of Israel flee in the day of calamity, they will not find any rest, ease, safety, or security (Amos 9:2-6). They had tried to get security by building multiple homes for themselves, but God will wipe away this assurance by smashing their houses to bits. Anything that they thought would provide them security in the day of punishment God will destroy.

God is omnipotent. When He decides to judge His people in this very painful way, there is no escaping it. He reminds His people of the covenant they made with Him, that He called them to His service, yet He is also the God of all the earth and Lord of every nation (verse 7). In other words, He has the same responsibility to judge and punish them as He has to the other nations of the world. The Philistines and Syrians, by the way, are two of the nations He judges in Amos 1. God is judging Israel in the same manner.

We find a manifestation of Israel's problem—false reliance that the covenant would save them—in modern-day "Christianity." Many professing Christians believe in eternal security, commonly called "once saved, always saved," a devastatingly subtle deception of Satan the Devil. It is a belief that one can never fall out of favor with God, no matter what one's behavior or attitude.

As members of the true church, we need to beware lest we bring this false idea into the church with us. When God called us, chose us, and granted us repentance, we were baptized. But that does not exclude us from His scrutiny. He is no respecter of persons; He will judge us as justly as He does anyone else on earth.

That we chose to follow God's way of life is good, but having that fact on our spiritual resumé is not enough. God is not interested in past actions but in present performance. What is happening today? Are we living righteously each day? Or, have we fallen from our past performance and profession? What God did in the past to give us the opportunity for salvation does not absolutely bind Him to work everything out to our benefit, if we do not produce the corresponding good works, character growth, and obedience He expects (Ezekiel 18).

He wants us to see that we should not make the same mistake ancient Israel made—that is, take His salvation for granted. We can rely on Him and trust Him, but we also have a responsibility to submit to and obey Him. We must strive to produce the best character possible and be a light so He can say of each of us, "That's My son! He looks and acts like Me! He is definitely part of My Family."

— John W. Ritenbaugh
The Berean

Re: Though they climb up to heaven, from there I will bring them down;

By Gerlinda

In regard to what is reported here that there are continents outside of the original Antarctica Wall seems to hold validity; especially in the Flat Earth Model that we have learned was regarded as the true model until the 1800's when Nicolaus Copernicus developed his own celestial model of a heliocentric planetary system, which put the Sun as the center of the Universe rather than the Earth as God had designed it and described in the Bible.

Those continents are inside the Dome that covers the earth. It is a vast earth and it's surrounding heaven that the Creator designed.

Question? Who is it that lives in those other continents yet are trapped inside the Great Ice Walls that surround the earth and holds the waters inside?

You will find that the author leans to the New Age thinking of aliens, other people; possibly even cousins of ours.

Goodness, if only the Bible and other books of the Apocrypha, especially the Book of Enoch (7th from Adam), we'd find out that Lucifer was thrown out of the Third Heaven along with his 1/3 of the angels that fought along side of him against Michael and his angels. Lucifer is not free to travel outside this earth and it's heaven of which he is Prince of the Air but trapped in those places that the Almighty put him.

HTTPS://ronaldwederfoort.files.wordpress.com/2016/12/086ff-vlcsnap-2016-12-20-16h01m13s562.png?w=1816

HTTPS://ronaldwederfoort.wordpress.com/2016/12/21/breaking-news-our-leaders-had-been-hiding-the-many-huge-continents-are-located-behind-the-antarctic-ice-barrier-on-our-flat-earth/

Our churches have taught that he travels to the throne of God all the time accusing the Brethren. He cannot do this if he has been kicked out. His angels can only travel to the height of the Great Dome that God put over the earth to listen and report. They travel that immediate heaven around earth, tire out and fall. Those are your Falling Stars. Stars are Angels. Angels are Stars and the so called Elite love to call their actors Stars, don't they?

NASA has been a huge creation that pretends to make trips to Outer Space (they have not and cannot). They are milking the people of earth of billions of dollars in order to open the very gates of where these demons are located. Those are your locust that will be turned loose just as the Bible has told us in such places as Revelation 9.

http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.egqWCrEVOuEwhFxKXWe_-QEsCo&w=293&h=164&c=7&qlt=90&o=4&dpr=1.249995&pid=1.7

Bottom line, there is no such thing as Aliens from other Planets as we have been taught that care about us and are coming to help restore earth. What there is, though, are those Fallen Angels and their demons spirits who are relegated to Earth who, through their minions & off-spring of Cain working for them, who are determined to break through the very shield that The Almighty put up so Satan will never be allowed to return to the sides of the North again (which is the very place where he once was the top Archangel until he rebelled and fell.)

Cern is a huge part of that effort to break through and other projects that claim to be able to reach down through the ice for miles.

So, what is the mystery going on at Antarctica? The nations that have agreed to serve him have, in return, been helped by these Fallen Ones through great technology given to them. Two things they must do is feed them through human sacrifices and work for the return of Satan's so called "Golden Age". It is believed that Atlantis was part of that Golden Age that got destroyed by the Almighty's 1st Earth Age Flood in which no man; not even a bird survived.

The first earth age was the time spoken of in Genesis 1:1, II Peter 3, and Jeremiah 4:18 to the end.

Putting all these little pieces together with what the "Whole of the Word of God" has told us shows how very close we are to the A/C soon coming upon the scene claiming he is The Christ. Satan is not giving up but is going about as a roaring lion knowing he has but a short time. Rev. 12:12

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.[/quote]