Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Lucifer - Father of Cain"

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

by Gerlinda

In this book, the author Zen Garcia digs deep and wide into the many resources that have been written for mankind to help them understand creation as best as possible.

There are many questions we may ask; however there are two that might come up more often than most:

1. Why did Lucifer Fall

2. Jesus, whom is not created as the angels but is called "The Begotten of the Father". What does that mean?

The answers that I will attempt to provide will be kept at the simplest level as possible yet I hope it brings to the top of how it began. Please remember, the 66 Books of the Bible only contain a smidgen of the many aspects of creation that took place. Therefore, should you dispute this simple account, I hope to put together, I ask only that you do your own research or keep silent.

So, let's begin. God's day begins in the evening (All was dark) This is contrary to the way most of us think of it.

Quote:
The angels were created on the evening of the first day, without voice, they didn't understand their creation and thought within themselves that they were self-existent and not made.

On the morning of the first day God said in an audible and commanding voice, "Let there be light " and immediately the effused light was created

I'm going to stop at this point of the quote and bring to your memory that it was at the Feast of Tabernacles that Jesus attended that he did something that pointed to whom He is. The gospels tell us that He did this during the three separate Feast of Tabernacles that took place during his earthly ministry of 3 1/2 years. When a certain portion of the Temple ritual took place, He stood and loudly spoke words that pointed to Himself.

The Temple was gloriously illuminated by giant, golden candelabra...in fact four of them. So well was the area covered in light that it could be seen nearly all over Israel. Also, there were the individual torches of light that were carried by the many, many priest as they walked in line down to the Pool of Siloam where water would be brought up, carried through the water gate and back into the temple. It was during this time that He stood and said, "I am the light of the world , whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but will have the light of life. " John 8:12

Now, back to the quote:

When the angels saw the creation of light, they knew of a certainty that He who had made light had created them. And they shouted with a loud voice and praised Him and marvelled at His creation of Light, as the blessed teacher saith, When the Creator made that light, the angels marvelled there at. : and as it is said in Job, " When I created The Morning Star, all my angels praised me " . The Book of Bee 6

Do you see it? Before Light was called forth, God had created the angels. They were on hand to see the moment when all things became visible. Jesus, The Only Begotten of the Father was called forth.

The God-Head became visible. The Father is invisible (no one sees the Father; the Bible clearly has told us) but through the visible , begotten Son, is God visible . By Him, all things were created. The mind wanted to perform a deed through the Word of the Invisible Spirit.

This is the best explanation I've ever read on the God-Head and what it meant is that Jesus Christ was Begotten. He was NOT created like the angles. In fact the angels were created and on hand before the Light was called forth so that they could witness how the Trinity together brought the Creation into being.

It is such a wonder to consider how God allowed all of the angels to witness His creating all things through the Son, THE WORD . They would know and understand their place in the Kingdom.

The Book of Jubilees tells us more on this.

But there was someone who did not like his place in the Kingdom. It is believed that he was the first angel created, who also held the top position over all of the other angels. He was the Archangel. Under him, was Michael, the Archangel. Lucifer's authority was only below The Light, The Word, The Creator Himself. But he wanted to be above the very creator that made him.

He had become so proud, so full of himself. Of his own position that he refused to submit to the authority of Jesus (Yahushush) and began to plot an over-throw. There is your first and greatest REBEL.

Because he was not able to become greater than the Power that created him, Lucifer ( The Adversary-Satan ) not only rebelled but took with him 1/3 of the angels under his authority. They were all cast out of the Third Heaven.

Next will come the creation of man, which I'll write about in the next issue, God willing, regarding this wonderful book by Zen Garcia.

I'd like to pay tribute to this man, who is so humble, joyful in his circumstances, which has allowed him all of the time to research the sources that have been kept hidden from man by the evil Powers that Be. Now is the time for the secrets to be made known.

We have the many sources on our website here, free for the viewing. Why not do some researching on your own and get enlightened in ways you may have only wondered about before but which are now being made known to us.

We do not, necessarily agree with everything in the book but there are many bits of information that help to put together the many blank areas that we presently don't get in the normal reading of the 66 books of the Bible.

Gerlinda

Link to purchase Zen Garcia book " Lucifer Father of Cain"

http://www.amazon.com/Lucifer-Father-Cain-Zen-Garcia/dp/0557369088

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.