Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Skull Rosaries - Rome's fascination with Death

by Gerlnda

I had been a Catholic all of my life and never did I hear of Skull Rosaries. So I did research on it and no matter how they may think it reminds them of that we will die some day; it is not a Christian way to commemorate what Christ/Yahusha did for us.

He paid the price that we may have Life Everlasting. But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking. Matthew 6:7 To even use a Rosary is going against scripture that tell us to not use vain repetition in our prayers.

The second thing about the Rosary is that the main prayers are prayed to The Queen of Heaven, whom Catholics have been taught is the Mother of Yahusha. Heaven Forbid!

The Queen of Heaven is traced all the way back to the times of the pagan religions. God had Jeremiah constantly telling the Israelites not to do the things that the pagans did by baking cakes to her or to cut down a tree and bring it into the house (Christmas Tree) decorate it with silver & gold. Those Fir trees were taken from the very groves where these pagan rituals took place. And to think Christians today, have fallen for the traditions of man by continuing to believe they honor Christ's birth by doing this. How foolish and how unscriptural. Do you think Christians have been hood-winked?

What was it that replaced the Sycamore Tree destroyed on 9/11? The Fir Tree which is connected to the Pagan Religions. Please Christians, stop and think.

In other words, we are to believe as the first Commandment reminds us. "I am thy Lord God and I will have no other Gods before me". This ought to be clear enough that you do not pray to or honor anyone other than God Almighty and that Christ/Yahusha is the mediator between God and Man. I Timothy 2:5

Catholics are told that using the Skull rosary reminds them of their mortality. We are reminded in scripture that tells us, "There is a way that seems right unto man but the end there-of is Death". Proverbs 14:12

A Christians does not serve a religious denomination but serves the God that saved them. Religion is made-made. There have been more killings done in the name of religion than any other cause. We are to have a Relationship with Christ/Yahusha and to Hell with Religions (literally)

Another reminder....We are all Saints in God's eyes who have repented and come to the saving knowledge of Christ. Put away your false religious items and idols and reach for the One that can truly save you.

To put further thought into this Death pre-occupation that is so prevalent within the Vatican, think about their many chapels that are lined from the ground to the ceiling with the skulls of people. How morbid.

And then there is the Skull and Bones Secret Society which is anything but holy onto the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and those of us that have accepted Jesus Christ as our Saviour. This Society is strictly an Illuminati Jesuit Secret Organization. Well known politicians belong to this Society, for instance, both Bush Sr. & Jr., John Kerry of our times.

I believe many Catholics have never looked at what God's Word has to say regarding these traditions of man handed down through their Religion. I know I didn't until I began to do my own reading of scripture.

Seek a Relationship with Christ/Yahusha, who put aside his Deity and became a man so that His Blood could pay the price of Redemption. He will set you free of all of this "DEATH"

Here are their feeble excuses to use these rosaries.

SKULL ROSARIES
EARLY CHURCH TRADITION

Where do we go to understand why skulls were / are used in rosaries and chaplets? We can track the use of skulls in prayer beads, rosaries and chaplets back to the late middle ages (1066-1485) . The custom was especially popular from the 15c through the middle of the 19c in Italy, Germany and Mexico (from Spain) with religious (priests and nuns). Skull beads are found in prayer counters from other religions, too. It helps to understand more about the customs of El Dia de Los Muertos (see below). Also see Memento Mori.

EL DIA de Los MUERTOS

What is Dia de Los Muertos? Where did it come from, what are its roots? How do we celebrate it here in the US? Dia Los Muertos or Days of the Dead is a very popular holiday in Latin America and the Southwestern part of the US. To understand these days is to change one's mind on a lot of preconceived notions. In a way, it helped me understand the tradition of using skull beads in rosaries. It certainly opened my eyes to the Communion of Saints and its relationship to our Hallowe'en. More below:

http://www.rosaryworkshop.com/RDLM-Dia-de-Los-Muertos.HTML[/quote]

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.