Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lucifer - Father of Cain - Chapter 9 - Earthbound - The Cave

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

by Gerlinda

Then Adam cried and said, "O God, when we lived in the garden, and our hearts were lifted up, we saw the angels that sang praises in heaven, but now we can't see like we used to: no, when we entered the cave, all creation became hidden to us." 1st Book of Adam and Eve. 8

Adam and Eve didn't even have the chance to spend one whole day in Paradise before being banished to Earth. In fact Adam had been in Paradise only 5 1/2 hours before Lucifer seduced Eve causing humanity's fall into Mortal Flesh.

"I said to him, "Earth thou art, and into the earth whence I took thee thou shalt go, and I will not ruin thee, but send thee whence I took thee. Then I can again take thee at My second coming"! And I blessed my creatures visible and invisible. And Adam was five and hafl hour in paradise. And I blessed the seventh day which is the Sabbath, on which he rested from all his words." The Book of Secrets of Enoch, 32:1-4

'And God drove them out from Paradise at the ninth hour of the same day as in which they were created." Book of Bee.

While in Paradise they had angels all around them. They had light. Now, they had to co-exist with the rebel angels in a world of duality and darkness.

This was now the beginning of the 2nd World Age. It would continue until the Sethite Seed of Adam & Eve would be restored to Paradise. Meanwhile, the Canaanite Seed of their father Lucifer would co-exist with the Righteous Seed of Adam.

Upon their banishment to Earth to the Garden of Eden, neither one gave thought to the simple act of walking, which was foreign to them along with other physical maneuvers. They were unfamiliar with thirst, hunger, toil, darkness, heat and cold and even seeing sunlight for the first time.

Just think, before, while still in the place called Paradise, they never even drank water because there was no thirst. They discussed about seeing the water in Paradise that watered the trees but just gave it no thought. But, now, on earth, they are crying for their great loss and they fall into the water. They wanted to put an end to it all so they wouldn't have to face the harshness that now surrounded them.

In the 1st Book of Adam and Eve, God says to Adam, "While you were under my command and were a bright angel, you knew not this water but now that you have transgressed my command, you cannot do without water, wherein to wash your body and make it grow for now it is like that of beasts, and is in want of water."

First of all, notice again, how God called them angels? While it is very foreign to our way of thinking that we could possibly have been angels before our birth, that is exactly what you learn as you read this book and the sources that Zen gives. You see, with the banishment of Lucifer and his 1/3 of the angels, there is a void in heaven that God the Father and the Son say, "Let us make man in our image." God has a plan to fill that void. He takes an angel and creates it in their image. That becomes Adam and from Adam's rib, God brings forth a woman. Their purpose is to procreate. Each human that comes from their blood-line will then be free to make his/her own choice about following God.

You can be sure that Lucifer was aware of this and not about to let God succeed in replacing his former place in heaven with this new creation. He hated this man and the woman taken from his side. As the source tells us, Adam wasn't in the Garden of Paradise 5 1/2 hours when Lucifer, in disguise began to seduce Eve and in turn she convinced Adam to also partake of the Forbidden Fruit. And by the 9th hour of that day, they were no longer in Paradise but kicked out down to the earth where they got the shock of their life. The ground was rocky, cold and their future home would be a cave. They now lived upon earth, the very place filled by the fallen angels.

When night began to come upon them, they were so fearful. They complained that they could not see each other. The comfort of each other was not there anymore. They were also afraid to eat the figs. God sends an angel to them.

"And the angel said to Adam and Eve, "God says to you that you do not have the strength that would be required to fast until death; eat, therefore, and strengthen your bodies; for you are now animal flesh and cannot subsist without food and drink. " The 1st Book of Adam and Eve 64:6

They became sick from the food. God looked at them and then fitted them for eating food at once; as to this day; so that they should not perish. Then Adam and Eve came back into the cave sorrowful and crying because of the alteration of their bodies. And they both knew from that hour that they were altered beings, that all hope of returning to the garden was now lost; and that they could not enter it.

Then the Lord said to him, "O Adam, it cannot be now, not until you have ended your days. Then shall I bring you out of this miserable land." 1st Book of Adam & Eve 16:2

This should speak to us, who are the off-spring of Adam, whom have been born-again (restored to Righteousness) that one day, we will meet Our Lord in the Air and be restored to Paradise. Who are we anyhow, is the question always asked, why are we here? If Adam was an angel made in the image of God and his wife taken from his side was for the purpose of pro-creation, then it brings up two topics.

First of all, in order to pro-create, there must have been another creation at an earlier time. That would be the First World Age, which we know so little about but which Genesis 1 alludes to and also other places in the Bible where the birds were no more, after the deluge. That would have been the age when the Dinosaurs were a part of that world.

The second thought is that since we are the off-spring of either Adam or Lucifer, we are angels. Adam & Eve, when they lost their place in Paradise were changed into humans. The account in this chapter speaks about the great change that happened in their lives because of the change to their once Spiritual Body changed into a Carnal Body. Here is what God explained to Adam:

"O Adam, so long as the good angel was obedient to Me, a bright light rested on him and his hosts. But when he transgressed My commandment, I deprived him of that bright nature and he became dark. And when was in the heavens in the realms of light, he knew nothing of darkness.

But he transgressed, and I made him fall from the heaven onto the earth; and it was this darkness that came over him. And on you, O Adam, while in My garden and obedient to Me, did that bright light rest also. But when I heard of your transgression, I deprived you of that bright light. Yet, of my mercy, I did not turn you into darkness but I made you your body of flesh, over which I spread this skin, in order that in may bear cold and heat......

verse 10, Thus, O Adam, has this night deceived you. It is not to last forever, but is only of twelve hours; when it is over, daylight will return....v. 12 Strengthen your heart and be not afraid, This darkness is no a punishment. But, o Adam, I have made the day and have placed the sun in it to give light; in order you and your children should do your work. For I knew you would sin and transgress and come out into this land.
Parts taken from the 1st Book of Adam and Eve chapter 13.

Once Adam and Eve assumed bodies of flesh they would have to deal with humanity's sexual nature and the flesh's call to procreate. The last chapter of the 1st Book of Adam and Eve illustrates Adam's struggle with his thoughts on carnality as he continues to fantasize about the experience he had with Eve in the garden once Lucifer introduced he and Eve to the sexual experience.

Adam too ate of the fruit meaning that he had sex with Lucifer also, who as a hermaphrodite angel could assume either male and female personages or that after Lucifer had sex with Eve, he then repeated the act with her. Zen tends to believe it was the later as the KJV of the Bible alludes to Cain and ABle being born as twins.

Since the fall, Adam had been struggling with the lustful call to procreate with Eve. Satan attempted to instill in him desire so strong that Adam would commit sin again, and lose the favor of the Lord. Unable to control his desire and fearing transgression, Adam prayed for guidance and direction on what to do with his lust.

It was then that Yahweh sent an angel to him to instruct him on the proper ritual for a man to marry a wife and procreate with her in holy matrimony. Marriage was created as an institution to give those whom loved each other the proper avenue for uniting with each other and sharing the love they hold for one another.

Adam asks God for permission to marry:

"Because if you do not give us permission, we shall be overpowered and follow that advice of Satan; and you will again make us perish. If not, then take our souls from us; let us be rid of this animal lust. And if you give us no order respecting this thing, then sever Eve from me and me from her; and place us each far away from the other.

Then again, O God, if You separate us from each other, the devils will deceive us with their apparitions that resemble us and destroy our hearts, and defile our thoughts towards each other. Yet if it is not each of us towards the other, it will, at all events, be through their appearance when the devils come to us in our likeness."
The 1st Book of Adam and Eve. 72:10-24

Then God considered the words of Adam that they were true, and that he could long await His order, respecting the counsel of Satan. And God approved Adam in what he had thought concerning this, and in the prayer he had offered in His presence; and the Word of God came to Adam and said to him, "O Adam, if only you had had this caution at first, before you came out of the garden into this land"

After that, God sent His angel who had brought god and the angel who had brought incense, and the angel who had brought myrrh to Adam, that they should inform him respecting his marriage to Eve. Then those angels said to Adam, "Take the gold, give it to Eve as a wedding gift and promise to marry her; then give her some incense and myrrh as a present; and be you , you and she one flesh.

Gerlinda

We highly recommend "Lucifer - Father of Cain" by Zen Garcia, which can be gotten at Amazon.com

//www.amazon.com/Lucifer-Father-Cain-Zen-Garcia/dp/0557369088

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.