Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Seven Times Prophecy

From Pastor Eli James http://www.Anglo-saxonisrael.com – truly the most amazing Christian Identity/Israel Pastor I have ever known… I will be writing on this 7 x 7 prophecy in the November “Entangled” magazine by Anthony Patch… but Pastor Eli is the Light to the Lost Sheep in our time and full credit goes to him for waking up the Professor – now I must wake you up! - grab this info while you can… The Professor

The Seven Times Prophecy

Christians must understand how America, not the Jewsraeli State, is the fulfillment of the prophecy of the "regatheirng of the Twelve Tribes."

If the disciples had the key to understanding prophetic calculation, of determining the length of 'seven times punishment' (as mentioned in Leviticus 26: 18, 21, 24 and 28), then they wouldn't have asked Jesus in Acts 1:6, "Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the Kingdom of Israel?" The key is found in Revelation. Most Judeo-Christian students of the Bible are unaware of the 2,520 year cycle and its importance in Bible prophecy. However, most know about the 1,260 day cycle mentioned in Revelation 11:3 and 12:6 and verse 14, where it's called a time, and times and half a time.

1,260 is half of 2,520. A prophetic year is 360 days, because it's halfway between a solar year (365 days) and a lunar year (354 days). 3 1/2 prophetic years is thus 1,260 days and a full seven year cycle is 2,520 days. In long term prophecy, the days are years. We get the confirmation of this conversion in Numbers 14:34, "after the number of the days in which ye searched the land ... Each day for a year, shall ye bear your iniquities" and in Ezekiel 4:6, "and thou shalt bear the iniquity ... I have appointed thee each day for a year."

Daniel 12:7 repeats the expression 'a time, times and an half'. Although he does not mention 1,260 specifically, it is generally accepted that a 'time' refers to 360 days or years. Therefore, 'times' would be a doubling, or 720, and 'half a time' would be 180. Add them up: 360+720+180 and you get 1,260. This calculation verifies that a 'time' is indeed 360 years.

So, 'seven times' is seven multiplied by 360, which equals 2,520. 'Seven times' is mentioned seven times as such in the Bible, and remarkably the '3 1/2 times' is also referred to seven times. Additional proof that these periods of time are synonymous is found in Revelation 3:2 and 13:5, where it is 42 months (I.e. 1,260)
Somebody may say, "So what?? What does all this prove? What do these numbers have to do with America?" Well, I would ask the question, "What is the greatest Christian nation that has ever existed?" And if you're honest, you'd have to admit that it's the USA. And then I would ask, "Do you really think that God would not mention such a nation in the Bible, not by name, but by description; by its fruits; like a fingerprint that would identify only one person?" We are talking about God's people Israel.

In Leviticus 26:18, 21, 24 and 28, God promised to punish these Israelites 'seven times', or as we now know, prophetically speaking, a long period of time for correction being 2,520 years. God consistently deals with His people during times of judgment, with the idea of restoration and cleansing at the end of that time.

Divine predestination, which dovetails with prophetic synchronization, relocates Israel after her fall, captivity and dispersion; never to return to Palestine. Confirmed in II Samuel 7:10, we read: "Moreover I will appoint a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own, and move no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them anymore, as beforetime." Because of their national sins, God would drive them out and into a new land. If you look at some good biblical maps, you'll get an idea of the migratory routes that our ancestors took when they left Assyria (modern Syria and Turkey) and traveled north and west. John 7:35 refers to them as 'the dispersed', and Jesus knew where the lost sheep of Israel were and commanded His disciples to go to them. What followed was the Christianization of Europe. Israel would occupy Isles or islands, and coastlines, wilderness and uncultivated land their fathers never knew. God was to scatter and sift them among nations, and then would regather the twelve tribes and again, give them a land to possess in the Kingdom Age. It would not be in the old Jerusalem; thus it would be a prophetic new Jerusalem.

The name Hebrew means colonizer, and we can see through history who has colonized the world.

Jews cannot fulfill this fingerprint of Israel, as they only moved into countries once they were developed, and usually fleeing from countries they've been expelled from, which had fallen into decadence under their influence. The Jew has never had their own nation until 1948, and that merely being a welfare state subsidized by Christian countries like the US, Britain and Germany. Much false prophecy has been churned out because of the mischief of so-called rabbinical scholars. Well, the 'seven times punishment' is an irrefutable prophecy that will knock your socks off (or, in their case, their little beanie caps) of which they cannot argue its undeniable simplicity.

Let's get to the punch line! The conquest of the ten-tribed northern house of Israel took about 25 years to complete. The logistics were monumental, as some two million people were transported hundreds of miles away from their homeland. As near as can be determined through archaeology, the historical record and the Bible itself, the first campaign against Israel began in 745 BC on the east side of the Jordan River. Precisely 2,520 years from 745 BC is the final date where the 'seven times punishment' expires upon the nation of Israel.

On this date, a nation was born in a day, just as Isaiah 66:7-9 had prophesied, which I think also corresponds to Revelation 12, when it speaks of a woman travailing in birth, in pain to deliver, bringing forth a man child. This was speaking of Israel becoming a new nation. Verse 8 in the Ferrar Fenton says, "Who has heard such a thing? Who has seen it like that? For the earth to produce in a day! In a moment a nation be born?" And if I can paraphrase God in verse 9, He is saying "should I restrain this birth which I have produced?" This glorious moment in history; the conclusion of the chastisement upon God's Israel people and the restoration of their birthright blessings was none other than July 4, 1776.

- Seven Times Punishment, by Pastor Mark Downey http://www.kinsmanredeemer.com/Seven TimesPunishmentText.htm

In 745 B.C., Tiglath-Pileser, the king of Assyria, began the first invasion against Israel in the reign of Menahem (2 Ki.15:19-20). In this year, the Assyrians captured and deported half the Tribe of Manasseh, the half which lived on the eastern side of the Jordan River. This event began the process of deporting the ten northern tribes away from Palestine, who were then resettled in northern Media, just south of the Caucasus Mountain Range. From there, they eventually migrated through these mountains into Europe and became known as the Caucasian People. Putnam's Dictionary Of Events, copyright 1927, page 6, states, "745, Accession of Tiglath-pileser III of Assyria, who wages war against Chaldea, Syria, and the kingdom of Israel." (Tiglath-Pileser is called "Pul" in the Bible -- 2 Kings 15:19; 1 Chr.5:26). As Pastor Downey explained, from 745 B.C. we add 2520 YEARS (Seven Times) to get 1775 plus one (compensating for the calendrical fact that there is no year "zero") is 1776 A.D., the very year the American Declaration of Independence was signed.

There is simply no doubt that the nation called America is the Regathering of the Twelve Tribes of Israel, as major representations of all twelve tribes have long since migrated here from the European Dispersion. Interestingly, this migration started on another Dec. 21. On Dec. 21, 1620, the Pilgrims landed at Plymouth Rock. This may only be a coincidence, but, later on, we'll see that there is an unexpected relationship between Dec. 21 and the Hebrew Solar Calendar. source: The Seven Times Prophecy

Christians must understand how America, not the Jewsraeli State, is the fulfillment of the prophecy of the "regatheirng of the Twelve Tribes."
If the disciples had the key to understanding prophetic calculation, of determining the length of 'seven times punishment' (as mentioned in Leviticus 26: 18, 21, 24 and 28), then they wouldn't have asked Jesus in Acts 1:6, "Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the Kingdom of Israel?" The key is found in Revelation. Most judeo-Christian students of the Bible are unaware of the 2,520 year cycle and its importance in Bible prophecy. However, most know about the 1,260 day cycle mentioned in Revelation 11:3 and 12:6 and verse 14, where it's called a time, and times and half a time. 1,260 is half of 2,520. A prophetic year is 360 days, because it's halfway between a solar year (365 days) and a lunar year (354 days). 3 1/2 prophetic years is thus 1,260 days and a full seven year cycle is 2,520 days. In long term prophecy, the days are years. We get the confirmation of this conversion in Numbers 14:34, "after the number of the days in which ye searched the land ... each day for a year, shall ye bear your iniquities" and in Ezekiel 4:6, "and thou shalt bear the iniquity ... I have appointed thee each day for a year."

Daniel 12:7 repeats the expression 'a time, times and an half'. Although he does not mention 1,260 specifically, it is generally accepted that a 'time' refers to 360 days or years. Therefore, 'times' would be a doubling, or 720, and 'half a time' would be 180. Add them up: 360+720+180 and you get 1,260. This calculation verifies that a 'time' is indeed 360 years. So, 'seven times' is seven multiplied by 360, which equals 2,520. 'Seven times' is mentioned seven times as such in the Bible, and remarkably the '3 1/2 times' is also referred to seven times. Additional proof that these periods of time are synonymous is found in Revelation 3:2 and 13:5, where it is 42 months (i.e. 1,260). Somebody may say, "So what?? What does all this prove? What do these numbers have to do with America?"

Well, I would ask the question, "What is the greatest Christian nation that has ever existed?" And if you're honest, you'd have to admit that it's the USA. And then I would ask, "Do you really think that God would not mention such a nation in the Bible, not by name, but by description; by its fruits; like a fingerprint that would identify only one person?" We are talking about God's people Israel. In Leviticus 26:18, 21, 24 and 28, God promised to punish these Israelites 'seven times', or as we now know, prophetically speaking, a long period of time for correction being 2,520 years. God consistently deals with His people during times of judgment, with the idea of restoration and cleansing at the end of that time.

Divine predestination, which dovetails with prophetic synchronization, relocates Israel after her fall, captivity and dispersion; never to return to Palestine. Confirmed in II Samuel 7:10, we read: "Moreover I will appoint a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own, and move no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them anymore, as beforetime." Because of their national sins, God would drive them out and into a new land.

If you look at some good biblical maps, you'll get an idea of the migratory routes that our ancestors took when they left Assyria (modern Syria and Turkey) and traveled north and west. John 7:35 refers to them as 'the dispersed', and Jesus knew where the lost sheep of Israel were and commanded His disciples to go to them. What followed was the Christianization of Europe. Israel would occupy Isles or islands, and coastlines, wilderness and uncultivated land their fathers never knew. God was to scatter and sift them among nations, and then would regather the twelve tribes and again, give them a land to possess in the Kingdom Age. It would not be in the old Jerusalem; thus it would be a prophetic new Jerusalem.

The name Hebrew means colonizer, and we can see through history who has colonized the world.

Jews cannot fulfill this fingerprint of Israel, as they only moved into countries once they were developed, and usually fleeing from countries they've been expelled from, which had fallen into decadence under their influence. The Jew has never had their own nation until 1948, and that merely being a welfare state subsidized by Christian countries like the US, Britain and Germany. Much false prophecy has been churned out because of the mischief of so-called rabbinical scholars. Well, the 'seven times punishment' is an irrefutable prophecy that will knock your socks off (or, in their case, their little beanie caps) of which they cannot argue its undeniable simplicity.

Let's get to the punch line! The conquest of the ten-tribed northern house of Israel took about 25 years to complete. The logistics were monumental, as some two million people were transported hundreds of miles away from their homeland. As near as can be determined through archaeology, the historical record and the Bible itself, the first campaign against Israel began in 745 BC on the east side of the Jordan River.

Precisely 2,520 years from 745 BC is the final date where the 'seven times punishment' expires upon the nation of Israel. On this date, a nation was born in a day, just as Isaiah 66:7-9 had prophesied, which I think also corresponds to Revelation 12, when it speaks of a woman travailing in birth, in pain to deliver, bringing forth a man child. This was speaking of Israel becoming a new nation. Verse 8 in the Ferrar Fenton says, "Who has heard such a thing? Who has seen it like that? For the earth to produce in a day! In a moment a nation be born?" And if I can paraphrase God in verse 9, He is saying "should I restrain this birth which I have produced?" This glorious moment in history; the conclusion of the chastisement upon God's Israel people and the restoration of their birthright blessings was none other than July 4, 1776.

- Seven Times Punishment, by Pastor Mark Downey http://www.kinsmanredeemer.com/Seven TimesPunishmentText.htm
In 745 B.C., Tiglath-Pileser, the king of Assyria, began the first invasion against Israel in the reign of Menahem (2 Ki.15:19-20). In this year, the Assyrians captured and deported half the Tribe of Manasseh, the half which lived on the eastern side of the Jordan River.

This event began the process of deporting the ten northern tribes away from Palestine, who were then resettled in northern Media, just south of the Caucasus Mountain Range. From there, they eventually migrated through these mountains into Europe and became known as the Caucasian People.

Putnam's Dictionary Of Events, copyright 1927, page 6, states, "745, Accession of Tiglath-pileser III of Assyria, who wages war against Chaldea, Syria, and the kingdom of Israel." (Tiglath-Pileser is called "Pul" in the Bible -- 2 Kings 15:19; 1 Chr.5:26). As Pastor Downey explained, from 745 B.C. we add 2520 YEARS (Seven Times) to get 1775 plus one (compensating for the calendrical fact that there is no year "zero") is 1776 A.D., the very year the American Declaration of Independence was signed.

There is simply no doubt that the nation called America is the Regathering of the Twelve Tribes of Israel, as major representations of all twelve tribes have long since migrated here from the European Dispersion. Interestingly, this migration started on another Dec. 21. On Dec. 21, 1620, the Pilgrims landed at Plymouth Rock. This may only be a coincidence, but, later on, we'll see that there is an unexpected relationship between Dec. 21 and the Hebrew Solar Calendar.

http://www.Anglo-saxonisrael.com

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.