Return to Website

Lil Princess Dollz

Welcome. This is a forum for anything and everything...but mostly dollz..lmao. Youa re welcome to chat amongst yourselves or with me..ask questions, help each other out. Whatever.

Lil Princess Dollz
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
dollz

hi there

my name is babie .. and i would love to get permission to use ur dollz on tee-shirts .. and if u can not honor my request then can u show me how i can get the program to make my own dolls .. thank ..ps. i would love to give u credit for ur work on my web-site .. that i'm building for the use of ur dollz .. thank u so much .. and if u have anyone who would be interested in adding my there dollz to be put on tee's plze let me know and u can contact me at mmickeyslady@aol.com..thank you so much for ur help ..

babie

Re: dollz

Hmm, well. The only way I would agree to your using my dollz in T-shirts would be if you are profitting from them that you would have to give me a percentage of the money you make.

I would also want to have my lawyer draw up some sort of legal document/agreement on many details.

This is something we would really have to privately talk about.

Felicia

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

hi there

my name is babie .. and i would love to get permission to use ur dollz on tee-shirts .. and if u can not honor my request then can u show me how i can get the program to make my own dolls .. thank ..ps. i would love to give u credit for ur work on my web-site .. that i'm building for the use of ur dollz .. thank u so much .. and if u have anyone who would be interested in adding my there dollz to be put on tee's plze let me know and u can contact me at mmickeyslady@aol.com..thank you so much for ur help ..

babie