Return to Website

Lil Princess Dollz

Welcome. This is a forum for anything and everything...but mostly dollz..lmao. Youa re welcome to chat amongst yourselves or with me..ask questions, help each other out. Whatever.

Lil Princess Dollz
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
How do you make your site and dolls?

I wanted to know how you got everything on your website and like how did you make everything and how did you make those dolls??

Answer!!

I am asked this question over and over...

Where should I start?

Here is my advise..whether it is the 'best' advise or not?

I have many tuts that can teach how to 'make' dolls or 'edit' a base.

If there is something in particular you need to know..feel free to contact me personally and I will make a tut for it.

Now for the website....

This is a complicated process if you have never done it, so I suggest reading what you can about HTML and start with the basics.

If you get web hosting with angelfire (which I love). They have a great section on begginners HTML.

just go to www.angelfire.com and sign up for a free account.

They have a page builder or you can use the blank html pages.

You can also use this thing called notepad lite which is a HTML and text editor which I believe is free. I use coffeecup HTML editor for some things just to speed things along. You can get a free trial of that as well...you can learn alot from it too.

just go to www.download.com...or search www.google.com for free downloads..or coffeecup software..have fun

I hope that I have helped you out. If you have any more questions feel free to post them here, as it will surely help other people who want to know the same thing!

Felicia

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I wanted to know how you got everything on your website and like how did you make everything and how did you make those dolls??