Return to Website

Lil Princess Dollz

Welcome. This is a forum for anything and everything...but mostly dollz..lmao. Youa re welcome to chat amongst yourselves or with me..ask questions, help each other out. Whatever.

Lil Princess Dollz
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Doll Requests

Please do NOT email me asking for me to make a doll for you.

I DO NOT take personal requests. I do however have a private forum with people who will do it. All you need to do is post it here and I will forward it there.

Re: Doll Requests

I have a request! It's like two dolls in one, back to back like they are leaning against each other. The one on the left would be of Ash Ketchum(wearing his pokemon league cap, black t-shirt, and jeans, and holding a poke ball)from Pokemon, and the one on the right would be of Severus Snape (wearing his black robes like usual, holding his wand)from Harry Potter. They are my two favorite fictional characters(i love them both)! If someone can make this for me, thanks! If you need any more info, just e-mail me about it.

Re: Re: Doll Requests

I've added your request to my other forum, which is now open to all!

Felicia

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I have a request! It's like two dolls in one, back to back like they are leaning against each other. The one on the left would be of Ash Ketchum(wearing his pokemon league cap, black t-shirt, and jeans, and holding a poke ball)from Pokemon, and the one on the right would be of Severus Snape (wearing his black robes like usual, holding his wand)from Harry Potter. They are my two favorite fictional characters(i love them both)! If someone can make this for me, thanks! If you need any more info, just e-mail me about it.