Return to Website

Cynthia Guffey's Sewing Room

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message, tips, suggestions or ask Cynthia a question. 

Cynthia Guffey's Sewing Room
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Placed order a month ago, no item, no respond to e-mail

I'm also waiting for my order placed in late November. Cynthia was here in Calif after the MN show and I'm guessing she's got many orders to be filled. Considering the travel and quantity of orders maybe she's running behind. I do not have a phone number, but I'm hoping she'll reply to our email soon just to keep us up to date with shipping status. I also took a class with Cynthia and I learned a lot. Can't wait to receive my DVD either. Hoping to sew over the Christmas holidays.

I finally recieved my order Monday, December 29, one month and a half after I placed it. It didn't come with a note or anything about the delay so I don't know if this is common or not. I have heard her husband has been sick, maybe there have been some special circumstances that caused the delay. That can be really hard on families. Maybe when he gets better these shipping issues will be resolved.

I hope everybody else who has been waiting got their items.

I am Cynthia's pattern supplier. Please try to be patient with Cynthia. She has had a long struggle with her husbands health and her own.

Julia