All things Dwarf discussed here!

Dwarfworld
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Santa maria nationals hotel

From Angel Rossen:

Hello Everyone,
I am attaching the Link Below for Hotels in Santa Maria. I have tried to work out a Hosting Hotel but have not been able to come to terms with any of the places I have called. The prices I have been quoted is more then what you can get a room at one of these hotels based on the link below and they want to give a limited amount of rooms for the block as they don't want to tie up rooms on a busy weekend. I recommend trying to book your room as soon as possible as per the (3) hotels I have talked with said there is a lot going on in Santa Maria on October 16th and 17th. Hope to see everyone there! I am sure it will be a great time for all!
Angel Rosson
p.s. Copy and paste the below information into your browser and the Hotel Information will come up

http://www.hotels.com/search.do?resolved-location=CITY:1484500:UNKNOWN:UNKNOWN&destination-id=1484500&q-destination=Santa Maria, California, United States of America&q-localised-check-in=10/15/15&q-localised-check-out=10/18/15&q-rooms=1&q-room-0-adults=1&q-room-0-children=0

Re: Santa maria nationals hotel

My understanding is the holiday inn has rooms...

Re: Santa maria nationals hotel

Jan,

You are correct, Holiday Inn does have plenty of rooms available. The price is a little higher (129) than in years past due to it being a heavy tourist season in October.

Respectfully,
Naylor's best friend