Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Nationals Update!!

Making simple!!
What money is contengency money?
Fri night winners?
B main winners
Sat a main winners ?
Where ever that money is can not be payed out to a non member .
That is what all voted in at Medford
I have two nonmembers coming and need to know?
Or do I pay a extra 100 to join for 1 race ?not stirring up anything
It cost me 1500 to attend a national and 2000 - 2500 for Marysville
I will be bringing close to 1400 in back gate fees also !!

IMO just give an answer to todds question. He doesn't care about points. He has been out of the points since breaking a radius rod at the first national. If he brings two non members to Maryville does he have to become a member to win the contingency money? I believe the answer is no. You can't hold payout to a non member however you cannot receive national points. I am not a member and will be racing m-ville. i do not care about points but want to make sure i can receive payout. please correct me if i am wrong and believe this will also clear up todds concerns.

Thanks Sammy . But you have to be a member to get WSDCA contengency
That's what was voted in at Medford !! And what I was told

If someone wants points and the extra sponsorship money, they can become individual members for $50.00 or they can join a local club that is a WSDCA member.It is only fair for a WSDCA member to receive EXTRA wsdca money and points. Since this is the first year we have even had any WSDCA sponsor money, I am sorry if you don't like the way it's being done. We are trying to do a GOOD THING by offering extra money to our members.

The reason we have the guaranteed to anyone to win money is because NCDCA is one of the few clubs who goes and gets additional sponsorship so we want to put the other WSDCA money towards drivers farther back instead of all of it to win.

There is PAYOUT for the race which everyone will receive.
You have answered your own questions several times.
THERE WILL BE EXTRA MONEY FROM OUR WSDCA SPONSORS THAT WILL BE PAID TO MEMBERS ONLY.

Actually, Sam, you ARE a member according to Northern Nevada's member roster so it really doesn't apply to you.

You are making this much more complicated than it needs to be.
Oh yea, don't call me a liar.

THERE WILL BE EXTRA MONEY FROM OUR WSDCA SPONSORS THAT WILL BE PAID TO MEMBERS ONLY.
When will this be posted ? That's my question

Got my answers thank you Steve