Dwarfworld

All things Dwarf discussed here!

Dwarfworld
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Update: Dwarf Cars Border Wars Race

GREAT NEWS!! DWARF CAR BORDER WAR RACE #1 GETS PAYOUT DOUBLED!! VALENTINE SPEEDWAY, GLENROCK, WY... 6/14 AND 6/15.

I was just contacted by the promoter Ray Nash and he is doubling the payout each night for 1st thru 3rd and is restructuring the payout for 4th thru last place as well to add more money there. 1st is $500 both nights, 2nd is $300 both nights, and 3rd is $200 both nights. T-Shirt designs are being finalized and they will have order forms out hopefully next week. There will be a 3 hour live remote from the radio station. This event keeps getting better and better!

Please get your hotels reserved in Glenrock or Casper if you plan on going and you can also camp at the track.

Fred

Re: Update: Dwarf Cars Border Wars Race

Update on Payout: Wanted to clarify the payout for both days. They are paying each position thru the A Main Event field. I had thought it was thru the entire field, ie all drivers. It is just those that take a green in the A main event. There will only be one class and no Pro and Sportsman class separation at this event. Ray and I do want to have a women only dash for cash on Saturday and then a dash for cash for on Sunday for the racers that qualify out of the heats directly into the A Main. Both cash dashes will be $100 to the winner. Ray is looking at the tow money as well...at a minimum it will be per tow vehicle and he may change that to per race car which would be fantastic.