maria's Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

maria's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: does anyone want Rourni Kenshin back on T.V.?

Kenshin is kool, but i wanna see Naturo or Sandland on T.V.

Re: Re: does anyone want Rourni Kenshin back on T.V.?

dear:maria
i do want kenshin back i want to see has funny stupid face again like, others, they don;t admire people like him. So i want him for my friends sake and mine.

yes pleas put kenshin back on !!!! it is a varry funny show ps... have you seen inuyasha???????

u spelled "Rurouni" wrong!! And YES!! ^O.Ox^ I LOVE KENSHIN!!!!! ^@_@x^ CARTOON NETWORK IS SOO STUPID! oh ya hi

I Wish It was back on it was one of my favorite shows

same with me.only that i wish it was on earlier in the day.

Yaeh, but it sorta got creepy when they kept talking about death and said the word exactly 37 times in the last episode I saw.

yes i do.It's such a great anime.I love the characters.Especally Sonno.I miss it and hope it comes back soon!

yes will miss it because with out him i cant live ill die with out rurouni kenshin on tv good thing i taped all the episodes...

i want rourni back! and yahico! and kouru! and susake! bring um back!! *sob* *sob* you took it off...

I want rurouni kenshin back on T.V, because I only have some of the movies, if it came back on T.V. i would watch even the reruns

why isn't Rurouni kenshin on Tv no more? it was awesonme unlike the show that replaced it! -_-

yes I want it back on T.V

I want it back on too.ever since they cancelled it,ive been stuck reading the manga version and buying dvd's of it and the dvd's are overpriced.id be satisfied even if it was only once a week that they showed it.

Re: Re: Re: does anyone want Rourni Kenshin back on T.V.?

KENSHIN RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: does anyone want Rourni Kenshin back on T.V.?

DUDE- KENSHIN RULES

I LUV IT!!!

Rurouni Kenshin should be back on TV!

i used to love watching watching the cartoon until they put it off T.V.
Whoever took it off T.V. is a real idiot
I loved the show so much that I had all the posters, action figures, all the episodes on DVD, a reverse bladed sword, all the books, and I have made it to where I can draw him

F.Y.I- It is back on TV, Saturday/10:30/cartoon network