Return to Website

Bryan Adams News Forum

Here you can read the latest news about BA, and can put your comments on it. Add your piece of news about him, if you have! ----- Itt elolvashatod a legfrissebb Bryan híreket. Ha Te is tudsz róla valami újat, ne habozz megosztani velünk!!

Bryan Adams News Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Spirit songbook - kotta/szövegkönyv

click

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

SPIRIT - STALLION OF THE CIMARRON

Music from the Original Motion Picture

Series: Piano/Vocal/Guitar Songbook

Publisher: Cherry Lane Music

Artist: Bryan Adams

Composer/Author: Hans Zimmer

Our deluxe matching folio to the album from this DreamWorks animated film features the music of Bryan Adams and Hans Zimmer, plus a special section of full-color and black & white art from the movie, and detailed notes on the production, story, cast and music. Includes 15 songs: Brothers Under the Sun ˇ Don't Let Go ˇ Get Off My Back ˇ Here I Am (& End Title) ˇ Homeland (Main Title) ˇ I Will Always Return (& Finale) ˇ The Long Road Back ˇ Nothing I've Ever Known ˇ Rain ˇ Run Free ˇ Sound the Bugle ˇ This Is Where I Belong ˇ You Can't Take Me.

$16.95 (US)

Inventory # HL 2500536

ISBN: 1575605929

UPC: 73999931969

Width: 9

Length: 12

403 pages

http://www.musicdispatch.com/item_detail.jsp?itemid=2500536&order=9&catcode=02&refer=search&type=product&keywords=spirit

----

Zongora/ének és gitár akkordokat taralmaz ez a könyv 15 dal szövegével együtt. Plusz színes és fekete-fehér filmhez kapcsolódó képekkel van illusztrálva és információkat tartalmaz a filmről és a zenéről. A 15 dal:Brothers Under the Sun ˇ Don't Let Go ˇ Get Off My Back ˇ Here I Am (& End Title) ˇ Homeland (Main Title) ˇ I Will Always Return (& Finale) ˇ The Long Road Back ˇ Nothing I've Ever Known ˇ Rain ˇ Run Free ˇ Sound the Bugle ˇ This Is Where I Belong ˇ You Can't Take Me.

Méret 9*12

403 oldal

$16.95 USD

http://www.musicdispatch.com/item_detail.jsp?itemid=2500536&order=9&catcode=02&refer=search&type=product&keywords=spirit