The Oposite Forum

Yo! Welcome TO OPOSITE'S FORUM!!!!!!!!!!

The Oposite Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Intro: The Red Tides

Alrighty Time is shorter than I had thought, so I will be brief and quick this games starts off with Magus, Allright...
you are walking down a path, the reason you knew but a minute ago but oddly enough you have forgotten... As try to remember you realize that you have forgotten everything, you can remember two things: your name: Magus and another name, though you can't remember who this name belongs to the thought of the name sends a shiver down your spine... Scaldin........

By and By * * * means out of story line

-

Means to another place, and

~

Means something you know and your character doesn't. Now than Back we go

You open your eyes your are laying on a bed... someones bed there is a familiarity to it, like you once had felt quite comfortable here once apon a time, you look next to you you see armor someones armor and another thing a sword, there was something oddly fammiliar about those things, who's armor was this, and who's sword... You pause and something comes back to you this is Your armor, Your sword.

-

Your in a barren wasteland, gray colorless nothing was particularly welcoming yet than again nothing was threatening either it was just simply boring... You try to remember how you got here you can't... now that you think of it you can't remember much of anything... You remember a name was it his name? No it didn't have that fitting feel that his name had to it, the name was Chotous, a fine name but not his... there was another thing, you were a healer you feel your face a dwarf too. You were traveling in the compainionship of two other mages, did the name in his mind belong to one of them? No it couldn't be... there was another a Fighter... That was who the name belonged to! There was another name was this is his name? It was Scaldin you experience a shiver... No it couldn't be...

"Where am I..." You think "Whoever I am..."

-

You countinue looking for the... the what, what were you looking for? Something important... no someone important... Who had it been as you search you mind for an answer you notice something on your hands sparks, was it fire? No, no it was magic. All of a sudden it comes back to you, well some of it comes back... you are named Zaren your a Black Mage... but wait you have forgotten how to use your magic... you remember that you were once very powerful... the thought wrenches at your mind to think of your once power... you had been traveling with others equally as powerful, That was it he was looking for one of them... What had happened... there was something about an enemy he had a name... it was Scaldin... the very name makes you shiver... you shake off the feeling... You start walking again... You must find the person that you had been looking for... Maybe than you could remember who exactly you were... And how to use your magic...

Comments? Questions of the Intro... Note It's not finished this is but the first part of the Intro... (You do not have to use your smiley during the RPG saves time)

Type Maker

Re: Intro: The Red Tides

PS If one wishes to say things in or out of character this is how they do it:

IN To: )In character

OUT: Out of Character.

Type Maker

Wow didn't see that one comming... wait what was it that I didn't see I forgot.

Just kidding...

Man that sucked...

Type Turky Hybrid

... WOW... i didn't understand the barren wasteland part...it confused me. Also what's with this scaldin buissness it confoosing

aaaw well tell me when you get this buhbye

Type Horrible random Video-game trivia demon

Due to a docter's appointment and homework I cannot make the second part of the Intro

Type Maker

Maybe I can:

As you clink on the last peice of armor, something else comes back to you... two things, a name Sod Warven, it wasn't his name... no... it wasn't his, there... was... something sad about that name, something, that hung in his chest and depressed him so. What about the other name... Scaldin... a shiver... who was it... of course now he remembered, the... enemy... it was the... creature of terror. He was not a person, no he was to evil, he was a creature... he had to find his past...
-
You begin to walk through the gray wilderness, it was the same, nothing but gray and nothing. "Where am I" You ask yourself. But to no avail. Wait something began to come back to him, a mage one of the companions that had traveled with him. He was searching for him. The... body... of... him... where did he here that, how did he know it...

Sorry that is all I have time for I will countinue it later.

Type Maker

Next part!
The sparks that had once flown on his hands were now dieing out... The magic was leaving him, now that he couldn't control it, the magic was all flowing out of him. You bite your lip restraining the tears. You countinue on "I Must Find him..."
You still are walking, you feel like a lost wanderer, you chuckle that's exactly what you are... You start walking again, A Red Mage that's what you are...
K second part is DOWN

Type Maker